Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
For me , its impossible for bitcoin to die since it gives a lot of benefits to us. Lets accept it and continue and supporting bitcoin. Bitcoin gives so many opportunities to us and give us work so it also helps the economy by decreasing the number of unemployed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blockchain09

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I'm not sure about this, but in my country Vietnam, there is a recent article that a bitcoin mining company went bankrupt and the owner fled, leaving hundreds of helpless workers and thousands of customers don't know what to do when one of them had spend a fortune to invest in that company. I think if Bitcoin wants to be widely available then the first thing is to make people understand its potential in the future and the easiest way to do it is through the news. As for Vietnamese market, I think Bitcoin needs to play the long game to earn back people's trust.
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

btc cannot be dead. it spreads in a vast amount. some hindrance may come to its path but it will be foolish to think that it will dead soon.
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

if we carefully inspect the blockchain technology of btc, we can easily understand that bitcoin will die never as many people are using and will be using in future.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

fact is it will never die, never...
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Yes bitcoin won't die. I'm agree to you because no one can destroy it if someone tries to hacked it to lost it I think everyone who works here will not let that happen because there are so many users that is depending here and also there is some government employees that are investing here in bitcoin.
suse100

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

Bitcoin will only die if all the cryptocurrency dies. A pioneer of the whole crypto, whatever the price was not in the market - it will hold to the last
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Exactly as long internet runs in the world and people can have access on it bitcoin is still productive with the help of blockchain technology everything is still on run.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

The bitcoin won't die because it has a lot of support from its community. The people who have bitcoin will not let bitcoins die. I am sure that this following years the bitcoin will become more valuable.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

I have a very strong confidence on bitcoin. BTC won't easily die! It has been a legacy in the world of crypto. In my personal opinion, if there will be a chance that bitcoin will die, so as the other altcoins will, right? Yes crypto is very unpredictable but this does'nt mean that it's gonna die. Patience is the key in investing to cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will not die PERIOD.

the system is so unique and can not be controlled by anyone who makes bitcoin able to move professionally, bitcoin able to survive with all the problems faced up to now, this is what makes me believe that many people who fight for it, as long as the whole country does not have the same voice regarding the full ban for the crypto currency, bitcoin will always persist.
ValentinJunav

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

It wont, not in the next 10-20 years for sure
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Yes bitcoin won't die. I'm agree to you because no one can destroy it if someone tries to hacked it to lost it I think everyone who works here will not let that happen because there are so many users that is depending here and also there is some government employees that are investing here in bitcoin.

As long as many users still supporting bitcoin it will never die, bitcoin will continue to become popular and more and more people will continue to buy and hold bitcoin.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

I hope it won’t die. But we don’t know what will happen in the far future. But for now it was impossible to die because many people are supporting Bitcoin even though the price drop down. Many people are investing on it. They trust that bitcoin will overcome any obstacle and it's shortcomings. 

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

In order for bitcoin to stay long and in the future, we should help bitcoin by prioritizing it the most. We should try our best even just in simple ways such as giving bitcoin a very good feedback.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

I totally agree to this one. Bitcoin will never ever die. I think that bitcoin is the future of payment so why should it die right? It will not be created just to fool everyone or to just to die. Continue in investing and continue in spreading the knowledge, it will not die.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

I agree with your opinion that Bitcoin will not die. To my knowledge, since the first time Bitcoin appeared, bad news about bitcoin has been widely circulated and attacked Bitcoin. but in fact, Bitcoin is still growing and even by the end of 2017 the value of Bitcoin has reached its highest. and since then, the value of Bitcoin has dropped, and bad news about bitcoin is growing, attacks on Bitcoin are getting higher, and prices are going down. but believe me this is not the end of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will rise up, and show the World. That Bitcoin is the Digital currency worthy of consideration by the countries of the world, as a valid currency and payment instrument.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

with confidence and confidence. I say again, bitcoin will not die. with the broad sense of bitcoin will be the future for a very long time. and bitcoin has obviously proven with all its popularity to this day. I do not care what people say, about bitcoin will die. it's not a problem.
 I keep thinking positive for the future. thanks.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

I like your opinion because I'm sure bitcoin will never die.
and I am also annoyed with the circulation of news that wants to drop the bitcoin so they can take advantage.
and one of my suggestions to all of them if there is a story that tells about bitcoin will die please always see where the news source.
because from there I see a lot of thread about bitcoin that will die.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

For the technical side of Bitcoin here is my thought.
BTC update  The price of BTC is currently $8,160 USD and is up approximately 40% from lows seen back in June.

We are currently experiencing a period of sideways action which is common-place after such large market movements. With the rare exception, rallies which move this fast simply cannot sustain themselves over a long period of time without a cooling off period.

Often, the overarching and prevailing trend will resume but of course, the market can easily turn – we will be keeping watch.  Earlier today we did witness BTC break out of the consolidation zone and into the mid $8,200 region however, the price has since retreated after being rejected from the $8,300 resistance zone.

We did see a breakthrough of this resistance on the 25th but BTC has been unsuccessful in pushing through it again.  Price is now at an interesting point. BTC is residing at the lower end of the resistance zone and if it continues lower, we will be looking for a resurgence of buy volume at the $8,080 level.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

It wont, not in the next 10-20 years for sure

That's a very very long time so we shouldn't give that kind of predictions. Everything is possible because the new coins are being made almost every day now and it's bound to happen that some of them will be much better than BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: