Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
ashahin7799

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

I believe bitcoin will never die.Because, the demand for Bitcoin has not yet ended.Rather, the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is a powerful and king of all currencies.In the future, it will be a way of providing exchange.Bitcoin will rule the world for many years.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

About the death of Bitcoin written by either newcomers or alarmists who wanted quick and easy money. And it is very bad, I would like, that such people were not in Kriptomire.

Apiapik

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

Although not widely accepted, let's all hope and let's continue our support. It not only gained popularity but also public trust. So, I do not think it will die that easily.
Coleth

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

Many people think that i had seen and read it from several trends that Bitcoin will die, but with its value now which is recovering, it only proves that Bitcoin is so much alive. It is and will be alive.
jangmisw

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

If you think that Bitcoin will die in this difficult time of market, you just a short- term investors.
Bitcoin aims to connect globally and digitalization all transaction in the world, ofcourse it will get difficulties in application and popularity its feature. But I think it will get a wide accesptance.
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is a stable coin and when invested in it is very safe. More and more people will use Bitcoin. So it will never die
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Those are only FUD people are doing so that they could scare some investors and dump their BTC holdings. As you can see that bitcoin market price for now is so expensive even its baseline or the possible lowest market price for bitcoin. So in this way if they could be able to scare those investors and let their btc holdings to dump then market price for bitcoin will go down and those people who are doing FUD could invest more btc in a cheaper market price.
nmgfsdnfgwjio

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, no one can manage it. Bitcoin will never die but will grow stronger.
On CNBC Fast Trader, Kelly has outlined three main reasons Bitcoin will recover in the medium term, returning to previous support levels above $ 10,000:

• Negative sentiment from investors is coming to the bottom
• Positive developments in the Japanese electronic money exchange market
• MT. Gox delays Bitcoin liquidation until 2019
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, no one can manage it. Bitcoin will never die but will grow stronger.
On CNBC Fast Trader, Kelly has outlined three main reasons Bitcoin will recover in the medium term, returning to previous support levels above $ 10,000:

• Negative sentiment from investors is coming to the bottom
• Positive developments in the Japanese electronic money exchange market
• MT. Gox delays Bitcoin liquidation until 2019
yes, I believe it too. since the bitcoin in iur life bitcoub do many good things in iur life. it also give many benefits and advantage in us. also, there are many problem that the bitciun encounter too so why noe the bitcoin die and not until the past new years, we know how not stable the market in terms of bitcoin because the changing rate is very fast but it doesn't mean that the bitcoin will die.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

There are two types of people that want to see bitcoin die. Those that missed the boat and are really annoyed about it, the others are government agencies who don't want bitcoin to compete with their local fiat currency
Agree with your comments. Some people missed buying Bitcoin a few years ago and saw the price of Bitcoin increase and they started to hate Bitcoin. If they invest in Bitcoin earlier then I think they will become beloved and support Bitcoin

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Time will prove to everyone that Bitcoin will never die. Everyone knows Bitcoin has a lot of people interested in investing even when Bitcoin prices drop, there are always people who take risks and buy Bitcoin.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Well, we cannot tell yet if bitcoin will really last that long but I am optimistic that bitcoin will. I do believe that it will last long, as long as we are here to patronize it won't die. Bitcoin is too young to die and if your reason is the crisis then it is wrong because perhaps you doesn't saw the potential or you doesn't witness the long existence of it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Time will prove to everyone that Bitcoin will never die. Everyone knows Bitcoin has a lot of people interested in investing even when Bitcoin prices drop, there are always people who take risks and buy Bitcoin.

You're right. Bitcoin prices dropped to $ 5800 and people still want to buy Bitcoin because they think Bitcoin has the future and is the legitimate cryptocurrency in the world. I do not think Bitcoin will die because Bitcoin was created to improve the economy of the world

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

You're right. Bitcoin prices dropped to $ 5800 and people still want to buy Bitcoin because they think Bitcoin has the future and is the legitimate cryptocurrency in the world. I do not think Bitcoin will die because Bitcoin was created to improve the economy of the world

Bitcoin can never Die. There are many people who are waiting to buy bitcoin from the depth and therefore bitcoin demand never ends. Also with every passing day, the bitcoin is becoming more popular and therefore its demand is increasing every single day.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Everyone has its own opinion. Some people invest in bitcoin and still are holding it for a better time. But some people want to be rich in a small period of time. It is an unbelievable thing. You always need to lose some time to get money from it.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin coins are official because trading tools in the trade market, and supporters of bitcoin coins are very large, I will also support bitcoin coins forever, I really like bitcoin.
With bitcoin we do not need to worry. Those people who tell negative things about bitcoin are the cowards individual who do mot believe in the power of bitcoin, in the potential the bitcoin has. Those people maybe sell there coins and now they see that bitcoin rise they regret selling their bitcoin. So as of now, we can hold our bitcoin and believe on what the bitcoin can do.
nobitaabb

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Who can say anything. A mighty empire can collapse in history, bitcoin will also collapse somewhere in tomorrow
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

Yes definitely ,because of the user of it that increasing and increasing and i thought its because of the country that looking to use it ,just like my country our bank was looking to use it and many branches here was totally accepted bitcoin as a payment system.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

From my opinion this is possible only when the every person on the earth stops using/investing in the bitcoin.Which is nearly impossible , because as there are believers that bitcoin is ponzi scam , there are some hardcore believers of bitcoin. So I think in our lifetime we wont see bitcoin stopping or maybe some other currency like ethereum would replace it.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Nothing can last forever. If it wants to live longer, it needs to be continually improved to adapt to the market. If it is not repaired, it may die in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: