Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

it would definitely go to a stable price just like other currencies but it being internationally popular it would definitely play to large variance since it would depend on the people using it on circulations, so it being dead is far from impossible but it having a low value in the near future would be a possibility
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Those who say that bitcoin will die are the who who have enough knowledge in crypto trading and bought during all time high and sold when market fall hard they are impatient to wait for bitcoin to bounce back.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

I think the people who said that BTC is dying because they have seen the disadvantage of BTC. As we know, BTC is the first crypto in the world, so it have a lot of defects and is difficult to fix.
In my opinion, I agree with you that BTC will not die but in the future, I think that there will be more coins that is good than BTC. At that time, I think BTC will play a role as an intermediary currency for trading other coins.
Smiley
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

I surely agree with you sir as a newbie people have to put more focus on what they are posting as well as is it valid to post or not.And now come to the topic it is clear that bitcoin is a digital currency and the time is of digitization every country done transactions online.Moreover the bitcoin is so popular more and more investors come to join the family of bitcoin and other crypto currency.This time these fluctuations are only for a particular period of time which is actually a part of every investment market but people have to use this time by holding there coins and buy some more coins so that when in future price goes high investors can sale them and make huge profits.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
miraj0007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

I think Bitcoin will never die, because its spread is growing nowadays many people in the world are now making financial changes in their lives through this Bitcoin. So I can say that the Bitcoin has been expanding its capacity for ages.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:27:35 AM

We can't say that btc will not be lost especially it is strictly monitored by the government but I hope it wont be out of the market because btc has a huge value to those crypto users .
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

Depending on the person who saw the bitcoin side in the future how, some see the ugly side for example already upset financial problems and see the good side, for example still be patient whatever has
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:51:34 AM

Nowadays people prefer listening to the news from doing their analysis, there is a lot of panic in the coin holders because they listen to the news all the time rather than doing the analysis.
And I believe if everyone in this porum is wise in receiving negative news about bitcoin, there will be no panic sales like today, this could result in lower bitcoin prices in the market.
ggezlink

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:27:59 AM

Truly bitcoin is a long way from death and many individuals see bitcoin will be the scaffold from the digitalization of things we are as yet utilizing as a part of customary way mechanical progression is additionally the a key part in the achievement of bitcoin from paper cash we utilize cards like Visa and plastic are acquaint with profit quick and simple now in bitcoin you needn't bother with those on the grounds that its computerized sheltered and simple for everybody
realyn02

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

When bitcoin die, my extra income die too. So i hope bitcoin will up ! Smiley
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
There are many people on the forum and the world believes Bitcoin will end soon. I do not think it will happen because the economy is going to get worse. When Bitcoin and other altcoins are gone, that means the whole world loses a massive amount of nearly $ 300 billion.
Governments will not do that and no one has the right to exclude Cryptocurrency.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

Bitcoin is still doing incredibly great on the market as it attracts several investors each day. Taking a critical look at the crypto market, Bitcoin appears to be the number one coin making significant rise within the past few weeks. According to analysis from experts, Bitcoin has shown great potentials to surge pass the $23K price mark this year.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

Bitcoin won't die that easily! Hail bitcoin!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

I hope it does not happen and will never happen, because some of my income comes from bitcoin and if bitcoin dies my income from bitcoin will also die.
and in my opinion bitcoin will depend heavily on existing investors and Bitcoin Ada users, even more popular and it will make bitcoin stronger and will live longer.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

Bitcoin is still doing incredibly great on the market as it attracts several investors each day. Taking a critical look at the crypto market, Bitcoin appears to be the number one coin making significant rise within the past few weeks. According to analysis from experts, Bitcoin has shown great potentials to surge pass the $23K price mark this year.
even today the market price movement of kriptocurrency can be affected by bitcoin price movement, when bitcoin increases altcoin below it always follow bitcoin price movement because basically bitcoin is as crypto no 1 which has been widely trusted by the investor
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

Bitcoin is dead, I have read this line a lot and I am sick of it. Bitcoin will never die and won't die no matter what those analyst have said. They have proclaimed bitcoins death for many times but still bitcoin is here and stronger than ever. Just because the price is bitcoin is down doesn't mean it will die. Things like that is normal amd have already happened before and will happen in the future as well.
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Many were/are claiming they're better than BITCOIN. But they forgot the Law of First ;-)

Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

I agree with you. I have read much about bitcoin and its great prospects. Many people lose confidence in the recent market because the others want it. Bitcoin is the number one crypto. Every time bitcoin will come back, don't worry too much.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

yes you are right bitcoin will never die just so bitcoin will always be there and bitcoin will still keep circulating bitcoin usage also has more and more so make bitcoin will be very difficult to die.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:45:30 AM

Certainly bitcoin does not die because many bitcoin investors and many of them have crypto currencies so much so that bitcoin can die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: