Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

I believe also bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin now is very strong alltcoin same as Ethereum, and great function and easy to use as payment in our transaction. Althought sometimes the price is high and down,,but for me this is normal, some people they like bitcoin going to down so they can buy more bitcoin and sell when the price is high.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

Bitcoin will surely not die! the haters can keep on spreading the FUD but we know bitcoin is strong and will rise soon to shame all the haters. We may be in summer but winter will come upon us in no time folks so keep on holding guys don't sell cheap.

burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:28:18 AM

Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.

Exactly, bitcoin is one of the most popular in cryptocurrency and in fact bitcoin is in top of all coin and I think no one coin can surpass bitcoin.And as of now bitcoin really doing very well and its impossible that bitcoin will die..

The lifeline of Bitcoin depends on us. So, if people will continue to use it and look for it, it will not die. We don’t need to dwell on the speculation of others regarding the death of Bitcoin because of the red market days. Their intention might be to for some to lose interest on it.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

I also believe that bitcoin won't die, because it is still has a amazing value. And it is really the most amazing of all coin on the crypto feild. I see that many more people still becoming more interesting in bitcoin even if it is really risky there are still more people that believe on it that is why I believe that bitcoin will never ever die.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

Of course Bitcoin will never die. It survived the market all this years and still on the top of the crypto currency market. For as long as the people invest in bitcoin no one can turn it down.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

As in previous years many people thought that bitcoin will die, but it is something common in the world of crypto. The point is that as long as there is a demand for bitcoin, it is certain that bitcoin will continue to exist and have a high value.
that is right. for you a holder, don't be afraid that bitcoin will die and for those of you who are newcomers to bitcoin don't worry about negative news, just learn and understand if you are interested in joining soon because bitcoin is very profitable.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

As in previous years many people thought that bitcoin will die, but it is something common in the world of crypto. The point is that as long as there is a demand for bitcoin, it is certain that bitcoin will continue to exist and have a high value.
that is right. for you a holder, don't be afraid that bitcoin will die and for those of you who are newcomers to bitcoin don't worry about negative news, just learn and understand if you are interested in joining soon because bitcoin is very profitable.
Well, in the reality, Bitcoin will not die because it is now spreading all over the world. Bitcoin is also part of innovation and it follows to the innovation of technology. Bitcoin is a digital monetary currency and it is used in many transactions all over the nation. Many companies also adopt this coin as payment method on their services and products. Bitcoin will not die.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

I believe ,Bitcoin will be rising and falling in price just like other exchanges but this will not die.Because bitcoin i s strong.and lots of professional traders and investors even bank involve to this revolutionary cryptocurrency
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

With his growing popularity of Bitcoin, it can not be denied there will be many who oppose it, especially from bankers and government who stand refused Bitcoin adopt. But believe as long as this technology continues to be developed and the community is getting bigger then the value will continue to rise, period, it certainly takes a long time to get the full trust of all parties.

For now we can say that bitcoin is getting bigger and bolder, however we really don't know what will happen next. So long as bitcoin will always upgrade its system and will not go beyond its rules I believe that bitcoin will last forever.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

Its only ignorance people who say that bitcoin is dead.
Bitcoin is tge future, lets deal with it.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

Sure! Bitcoin will not die and that is a bitter truth for some people tobelieve you know. But real crypto enthusiasts know that bitcoin is strong and will surely not die because its value will start to rise as soon as we set into September form what most crypto analysts are saying..

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Bitcoin is going to die, period. LOL.  Grin You and I are also going to suffer death. Even the sky and the sun and the moon are going to die. This world might also one day perish. All right? But those who are spreading lies that Bitcoin is already dying are definitely wrong. Bitcoin is still very young. It has ahead a very bright future. In fact, I am very positive that the very generous speculation of Bitcoin reaching $100,000 is coming in a couple of years.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

bitcoin wont die this time because it is already legal to some country and they already use this coin as payment method.
the price decrease but not affect the coin itself it is normal because it is a coin.
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

In my opinion i think bitcoin will never be gone at all,because this bitcoin is launced almost 10years in 2008.,so as time goes by many people who uses and recognized this bitcoin mostly like and love to do this as their way of earning income.,and it is yes it was so amazing.,so many supports bitcoin and do the projects to raise more invest to make a giid profit.,so i think it is still be very usefull so how come that bitcoin will die.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

Never BTC can die, in my opinion they are just in difficult times and they will rise again later this year like late 2017.
acsaocham22

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

At this point, personally, I can assert that Bitcoin will not die, at least for the next 100 years.
macarong998

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

I have been studying Bitcoin for a long time, with the current development of the electronic money market, Bitcoin will continue to thrive in the near future. I believe Bitcoin will not die!
draacubile328

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Bitcoin will not die, or other currencies will rise more strongly than bitcoin, but apparently with current trends, allowing dead bitcoin seems impossible, I do not believe bitcoin will die.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto and certainly will not die. They make comments like seeing prices fall but now they can see that prices have begun to recover proving they are wrong. Like you, I will also ask all people not to post such negative thoughts and others cannot approve such negativity too. Most people who come to bitcoin are new people and they are easily affected by this market situation.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of coins in this market. Bitcoin has the most potential for moving forward. Bitcoin still got spaces for it to develop. We as a whole realize that bitcoin doesnt achieve its maximum capacity so that is its safe to state that whenever bitcoin will recuperate and return to the highest point of this market. The fate of bitcoin is splendid as a result of its enormous presentation on individuals. Simply keep your expectations on it and will in the long run gives you for confiding in bitcoin. Keep your expectations and hold up bitcoin to sparkle once more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: