Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.
Yeah indeed it is true that this is all about giving opinion on a certain discussion. Well this might be a sensitive topic though because we can not still be so sure that bitcoin will going to continue its operation. We still have to focus on the current happenings with the system and not just by any words or phrase that states bitcoin will end or will not end.
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Bitcoin can die, but not now, at least for a very long time, bitcoin still exists, I hope it can become an official currency.
moinguoi5c333

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Whether Bitcoin is dead or not does matter to me personally, I am only interested in how bitcoin can change this world in the near future.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin won't die as long it still use by people. Bitcoin nowadays is more popular day by day because the people who using it is growing up rapidly. People are using bitcoin as payment, buy something, trading it and so on.
thithoikochoi123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

I think anything virtual will not last long unless bitcoin is officially released and is recognized as a widely circulated currency, the new bitcoin is sustainable.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Bitcoin has faced a lot of challenges across the nation, which has been working perfectly to stand out for a better future, which can't be die easily, secondly is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

Maybe you have invested in bitcoin a lot so you do not want bitcoin to die. However, bitcoin can be significantly reduced to the point that it is almost worthless, it will happen later, but the bitcoin presently stands firm.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

Bitcoin is very difficult to kill! Firstly because it is the first among all crypto-currencies, and secondly, until we know the name of the real "Satoshi" Bitcoin will live forever Undecided
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Yes bitcoin will not die because the bitcoin foundation firmly is a lot of investors here so it's less likely that bitcoin will die.
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

I think that bitcoin will never die because this is the best currency and it will be well advanced in the future
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

Bitcoin will probably be part of that future in the long term.so I will believe in bitcoin and continue to buy and invest.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

Bitcoin is the future currency and it will not die. Those who think negatively about bitcoin are the ones who had bad experience about bitcoin. Whatever they say it would not affect the growth and popularity of bitcoin. It will last for too long.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

Yeah, maybe lets just ignore those people or bitcoin users that always see bitcoin as a non stabe or just a nonsense thing lets just let them think of want they want to happen and for us who see bitcoin as a very good source of income lets just continue believing
prabowo499

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

It is true that Bitcoin is an Eternal Life, why do I say that someone knows? Yes, because as long as you can still see or update your status on social media, searching anything from Google, playing or downloading movies on site 18+, playing dota 2 or other online games, shopping online, ordering airline tickets, trains, etc. connect to the internet.
BITCOIN CONTINUES TO LIVE ON OUR LOVING EARTH
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Bitcoin has fully come to stay. I don't see anything that can kill it again. Almost every part of the world have heard the world Bitcoin, the acceptance rate has increase.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

As long as there are people who believes in Bitcoin, as long as there are people who wants to earn and have a better future, Bitcoin will stay and will not die. There are still a lot of things in store for Bitcoin in the future days a head, a red market would not be a reason why Bitcoin will not see its future. Keep your heads up guys, stay strong, Bitcoin stays and will not die anytime soon.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

No, this will not happen, for the future of Bitcoin, believe me
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

Yes i completely agree with Bitcoin will never ever die for sure.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Bitcoin is not doing to die near future, Bitcoin will remain as a king. As you see that today we have too many social media sites but
still Facebook is king because it is first social media site, just like that Bitcoin will remain as king.Althought sometimes the price is high and down,but for me this is normal, some people they like bitcoin going to down so they can buy more bitcoin and sell when the price is high.
zoird

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

If you analyze the market, you can see that the price of bitcoin is controlled by large holders. They create panic moods that would make a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: