Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 01:09:12 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4131 times)
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin has invested so much time already to be what it is right now. It would take up a lot of work before it goes down real low and that is quite impossible now these days. The price may fall down very hard but its existence will remain and will keep on dominating all the other existing cryptocurrency today.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Giardina

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

The assumption that the era of bitcoin is over, it is quite understandable.Six months of a prolonged fall in the market means something..but bitcoin is alive and gaining popularity.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Yes. That is so true. Cryptocurrency like bitcoin will mever end because everyday, bitcoin users increased. Also the bitcoin investors. They are all growing every single day. Bitcoin is know all over the world right now. And it will continue to rise to the top. Bitcoin will never stop and cant be stop by anyone. That is the power of bitcoin.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Bitcoin has reborn again after many difficult times which is a significant advantage for the entire crypto world because it shows that there is a future for cryptocurrencies in the world no matter how countries and individual try to make restrictions against them because many understand the importance
iretioluwa

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

i agree with you
dogohagra

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Wow, I sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
I also hope the same as you, because if we look back a lot of the developments that occur from the existence of bitcoin itself. and I feel very confident that this bitcoin itself will grow more rapidly and progress.
Agains

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

probable true in the next 50 years
dewisidik19

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
I also hope the same as you, because if we look back a lot of the developments that occur from the existence of bitcoin itself. and I feel very confident that this bitcoin itself will grow more rapidly and progress.
yes, right, I also think that actually, bitcoin will grow rapidly, not slump. then pray and hope that bitcoin won't die.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

it wont die till the time any new currency competes with bitcoin. Period.
sunade

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

maybe it can happen for the next several decades, but I don't think that will happen because bitcoin has given a new color in the world of world trade.
wese

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

maybe it can happen for the next several decades, but I don't think that will happen because bitcoin has given a new color in the world of world trade.
It is true that it can happen for the next 50 years when there is a new currency that can defeat the existence of bitcoin.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

bitcoin is currently being invested by investors to invest in bitcarts with a significant increase in the number of investment participants since then has shown us that bitcon will last longer with the economy
jarambah

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

It is true that it can happen for the next 50 years when there is a new currency that can defeat the existence of bitcoin.
But I think it will not happen, just look now is there an alternative coin that can beat bitcoin? no.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoin today is just massive and very useful. Transferring money from anywhere around the world is just very convenient. Earning a living is not that easy but it is very doable for anyone as long as you study and learn what you are going into then you won't fail. That is why bitcoin won't die

Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

But I think it will not happen, just look now is there an alternative coin that can beat bitcoin? no.

yes if we look from the point of view now bitcoin no one can beat it. but keep in mind that in this world nothing is impossible, because all things can happen with over time. but hopefully, this bitcoin will not decline and keep developing into the future into a coin that can be trusted in all markets of coins.
sikicau

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

yes if we look from the point of view now bitcoin no one can beat it. but keep in mind that in this world nothing is impossible, because all things can happen with over time. but hopefully, this bitcoin will not decline and keep developing into the future into a coin that can be trusted in all markets of coins.

I agree with you Mr odik, that this world as sophisticated and modern as possible anything can happen. and whatever happens in the future, we better pray the best.
fracesepti

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

yes, right, I also think that actually, bitcoin will grow rapidly, not slump. then pray and hope that bitcoin won't die.

yes, hopefully, bitcoin growing in all areas for the future. and hopefully, everyone can understand the development of bitcoin can advance various aspects of this life.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

I don't think in current situation bitcoin will die. Still bitcoin's is the best online currency. Though bitcoin's price is low nowadays but it doesn't mean it will die so easily.

ayamtirum

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

yes, hopefully, bitcoin growing in all areas for the future. and hopefully, everyone can understand the development of bitcoin can advance various aspects of this life.
if so let us advance this very popular coin that is bitcoin.for mutual progress in the world of crypto.
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

I think that only skeptics speak about the imminent death of bitcoin. Just don't pay any attention to these empty conversations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: