Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

The crypto market is still very new, but with the advent of more investors, good projects and an imminent regulation that protects investors and removes scam projects, bitcoin and other serious cryptos will have a long life

Yes, those with serious developers and huge support of the community will always make the project continues to run. So I agree that bitcoin will never die and it will continue to grow and will have high price.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

I think bitcoin had long way to go, it has a mass support of the people , the customers and the investors , and it is very popular not only in the digital world but outside the cryptoworld,so the bitcoin is always alive and will not die ,until a new technology eill be introduced in the digital world.
gledit

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

This is a point I mooted myself a few weeks back and I came to the same conclusion.
- That being the 1st coin and all the encumbent 'weight' that carries, along with the points
other posters have mentioned; further supports BTC longevity.

Sg.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

Yes I also believe that bitcoin will be back soon. Just wait and see, I'm still holding my coins tight for at least 2 years more. The more you hold, the higher price you got  Cool
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

I think as long as bitcoin have a value until now and then in the future, bitcoin will never die. We all know that bitcoin is very unpredictable crypto coin and all of the sudden is possible to it. Bitcoin nowadays is getting stronger and the volume of it in the market cap is growing faster. For me, now, it not the time to say that bitcoin will gonna die. Instead bitcoin will last until people want to do.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

How sure are you bitcoin will not die. There are so many people who are against bitcoin. And they want bitcoin to die. But we all want bitcoin to last for a very long time.
as long as there is still demand, bitcoin will never die and will not be destroyed as long as there are investors who are ready to invest and support the development of bitcoin as a digital currency, besides the development of bitcoin is supported by well-known companies by creating many ico projects so that bitcoin will be increasingly developing and increasing hunter like us.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

I think there is no reason if bitcoin will die because there are still many people who use bitcoin, there are still many investors who trust bitcoin and there are still many people who make bitcoin assets in the future. The more days that many people are getting to know bitcoin, this is increasingly breaking the notion that bitcoin will die, in my opinion bitcoin will grow even more.
Fika15

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:09:11 AM

Bitcoin follower is too much high in this world so cant die
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

Yes of course! Bitcoin is a decentralized payment system without central bank. Everything depends on supply and demand that makes it alive. Without internet, Bitcoin can die but hey who can shutdown the internet? Despite cryptocurrency is new stuff and it has created its own market, I believe people, company, and even giant institution will start realize its huge potential. Thus, it will be started to adapt in our life. The problem here, we all should work together to eliminate negative perception towards bitcoin as dark web money or criminal money.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

The topic of Bitcoin will die is actually speculation, there are no enough evidence. We can't say what will be the future of bitcoin because of its volatility.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoins is not gonna die now because they are just getting started into the world but of course nothing last forever in reality they will really gonna die in the future not now but in the future but of course before the bitcoins will gonna die we can accept it in that time because bitcoins gives us a great era in their times. There will always a replacement into everything because innovation never stops.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact
Actually It is impossible to say. Bitcoin will die or not. But recently bitcoin price increased but after few days bitcoin price again decreased. Now btc  price about 7500+ .
But I think BTC will not die. Because btc achieved very popularity in this crypto world.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

There are so-called two types of people living in the country and want to see a bitcoin die. These people are not getting such a boat and are really annoying here, some big government agencies rejecting bitcoin to compete with their local fiat currency method in the country.
fqhuqryfhjq11

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Do you believe Bitcoin will not die?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Although the entire electronic market is red. A lot of people are worried about the future of electronic money but I'm sure Bitcoin will not die though it is wobbling.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

whenever bitcoin will never die, because there are so many who work in bitcoin, so with the bitcoin forum, bitcoin forums will not die, now the price of bitcoin is decreasing, maybe 1 month bitcoin prices will improve.

Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

I totally agree with you, bitcoin is never die, as we can see that the price is not back to 0 dollar, so it means that bitcoin is not die yet, also the price is going up slowly which means that bitcoin will never die. In my opinion, bitcoin will die or not depends on us, you wanna hold or sell your bitcoin, and why you use and buy bitcoin, when we all togather decided to never selling our bitcoin, then it will never die, so don't let it die then.
ddd4367a

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:44:18 AM

It's funny, almost every day you see people say Bitcoin is dead. Then they repeat that tomorrow. I wonder how a dead person can die again?
In fact, Bitcoin is said to have died hundreds of times and every time that statement is false.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

If you take seriously those damn Fud creators and Fake news provider together with those Negative issuers about bitcoin,your hair will turn white and until you die hatred will be in your heart

The best answer for them who claim that bitcoin is about to die is THEY WILL DIE FORST BEFORE BITCOIN DID
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

Bitcoin dying can't be the issue. There are so many things proving that it can't die. No one owns all the money that flows into the system and that makes it decentralized system blockchain. The thought of Bitcoin should not cross our mind yet as we are yet to see what will happen in the future
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

How sure are you bitcoin will not die. There are so many people who are against bitcoin. And they want bitcoin to die. But we all want bitcoin to last for a very long time.
I don't think that there are many people against bitcoin, maybe only the government or competitors want bitcoin to die, while there
are tens of millions of bitcoin users who hope bitcoin is alive and there are many more potential users who are interested in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: