Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Ajadey4

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Thanks for your words, particularly where you made mention of newbies falling for anything thrown at them in the guise of bounty or crypto related stuffs. With this info, the percentage of joining anyhow campaign is considerably reduced.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Bitcoin will not die the price is only fluctuating which is normal in every business but i do advice in this crucial time lest not panic in making a mistake of giving up right now bitcoin wont die
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

My confidence is fed by that fact that bitcoin is already having a 10 years of experience of being the world's biggest and best cryptocurrency and it is a worthy and relevant at the same time when tons of new cryptocurrencies have been developed.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

Sure. There's no way bitcoin will die. It will forever be stronger and popular irrespective of its challenges. I trust bitcoin has a bright future and potential.

Agreed, Bitcoin has a great potential which is leading it towards bright future.It is constantly developing and growing.This era is just a beginning, there is a lot more to come.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

You're right, it's not easy to turn off Bitcoin this year or a few years to come. For me Bitcoin has helped a lot for all people to improve the economy or finance of everyone who has entered into it and the growth of technology in the money flow transactions that occur here (Bitcoin). no doubt for the future growth in the development of this technology (Bitcoin), only the little people who make mistakes that are too late in the opportunity to get a rapid increase in Bitcoin to date.
Just ignore the little cockroach.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

I also think so. Bitcoin will not die, because after all bitcoin is an interesting thing to continue in the future. Bitcoin is increasingly potential and surely bitcoin will not die. So don't be afraid or worried. the age of bitcoin is still very long if it continues to be used by many people.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

There is no reason to think that bitcoin will die. 10 years is a milestone that shows the gradual development and growth of bitcoin. when everything is ready. Bitcoin will bring the future to those who trust and care about it.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

Sure. There's no way bitcoin will die. It will forever be stronger and popular irrespective of its challenges. I trust bitcoin has a bright future and potential.

Agreed, Bitcoin has a great potential which is leading it towards bright future.It is constantly developing and growing.This era is just a beginning, there is a lot more to come.

That is really true. If people are supporting BITCOIN without any negative thoughts,then there is nothing that can stop BITCOIN from reaching a great height.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
dupee419 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

In terms of the price movement, a lot of people are having doubts within BTC's longevity, a lot of people are saying that it'll probably die in the next 5 years or so, I don't think their statements should easily be believed or accepted, without any prior evidence regarding to Bitcoin's current state and it's lifespan.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:14 AM

Bitcoin would not die really , because it has already establish its programme in the digital world ,and its used by many customers as investments and also payments to trannd sactions to establishment that accept crypto payments, Bitcoin is very live and circulating freely in the crypto world.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

My confidence is fed by that fact that bitcoin is already having a 10 years of experience of being the world's biggest and best cryptocurrency and it is a worthy and relevant at the same time when tons of new cryptocurrencies have been developed.

No matter how many cryptocurrencies are being made and listed on cryptoexchange market, these cryptos will always have a pairing value with bitcoin. That is already a statement that bitcoin is the foundation of cryptoworld that without bitcoin, these cryptos would never exist too.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

a good coin like bictcoin, it will be in the market as well as they will make the market more new and positive, there is no reason to say that bitcoin will not work anymore as they I still like to invest in bitcoin
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

yes I think so too, bitcoin will never die until even though many countries have accepted bitcoin as a digital asset. and bitcoin technology is very valuable in the eyes of the world
Tiffany Pan 0403

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:39 AM

I absolutely agree with it.I think it will last forever, might be up and down few times but it's just like stock market, eventually it will be fine.
BennieMartin

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Nothing will going to be happen with bitcoin and now and then bitcoin will always be the winner and garp the best position in the world of crypto.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Bitcoin isn't likely to die soon on its own. It is possible that the price will drop, an alternate digital currency will overtake it. But I don't believe Bitcoin will die ever.
jdiieue123

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

Can you give me some predictions at the end of 2018, Bitcoin prices likely to increase? It is true that Bitcoin does not die by the time, but the situation is not as expected. Is there any good news for Bitcoin in the future?
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Yah it wont die until we believe and many users of bitcoin. Just don't think negative, only think positive that the bitcoin wont die.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Yes, I think so too!!!
The situation of Bitcoin is down so many people make the comment that Bitcoin will die but now you can see that Bitcoin is back pretty strong !!!
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

Yes bitcoin will not die the deeps are just temporary and the bitcoin and other crypto currencies will recover soon let us just wait and be patient.
I also agree that bitcoin will not die because unti now bitcoin is really supported by a lot of investor and for sure bitcoin will still exist in this world for many years because the future of bitcoin is very bright and there is no doubt that there will be more investor will put there money in bitcoin.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: