Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
I am happy with your expression, because I also have the belief that bitcoin will not die. Those who think negatively and are pessimistic about bitcoin, will someday regret it, because I'm sure bitcoin will definitely rise again in the future.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will die anytime soon. In fact it is very well and, alive and kicking $. It is still very young (10 years old?). So no, it will not die the natural way. Unless of course we caused the accident, now it is up to us. But majority of us will not want to kill it. We want to nurture it so that our wallets becomes as fat as it is. Right?  Grin
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will die anytime soon. In fact it is very well and, alive and kicking $. It is still very young (10 years old?). So no, it will not die the natural way. Unless of course we caused the accident, now it is up to us. But majority of us will not want to kill it. We want to nurture it so that our wallets becomes as fat as it is. Right?  Grin
Bitcoin is not possible to kill, as well as any of the crypto-currencies. You need to understand that this is just the tools, the replacement of which will come to other tools. If bitcoin suddenly disappears (very hardly), then another similar cryptocurrency will come to replace it.

mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

As long as there is an internet network, and there are still those who store bitcoin and there are still those who sell and buy bitcoin, then bitcoin will not die. More and more people are trusting bitcoin and the more people who introduce positive news about bitcoin, the more bitcoin will be strong and will make the price of bitcoin rise later.

MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

There are still a lot of people who hold bitcoin and there are a large number of people who trade by bitcoin and i believe as long as this kind of people exist bitcoin can't die.
Set02222

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

Bitcoin's price is currently wandering in unrest. There is nothing to be disappointed about it. Because we get ideas from the neighborhood that are negative, do not blindly believe in it and check the verification. That is why I said that Bitcoin will never die, its future is bright.
taquine

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

people who don't believe in btc are people who have never enjoyed playing btc. then it is recommended to find information that is truly real. they have to find a lot of information in forums for example, or on the internet there is a lot of information spread. discussing with people who know btc better. so see information, which is legitimate and which is not valid
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

Believe it or not, the smart investor keeps accumulating price. more it goes down they will take new postions and keep filling their bags. so no dying situation here or in future.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

I use that article as an encouragement for me while bitcoin Falls $2,000 down in few days, it is really hard that he will recover from that. All the things are so strange and completely desperate.
LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

First of all thanks for this topic. Apparently people really loves to jump in conclusion real quick and they just spread negativity about bitcoin. It’s okay if someone doesn’t support it, but on the other hand spreading negative thoughts without even to search it is not okay at all.
LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

People really loves spreading negative vibes about crypto and bitcoin. It’s really hard to understand. I mean, if you don’t like btc you don’t have to invest in. It’s that simple. Anyway.. bitcoin is not gonna die.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

Yes. There's no way bitcoin will die because it has been the king of cryptocurrency since the day it was brought into existence. Though it's faced with challenges of the price increasing and decreasing but it is able to come back from its challenges. Bitcoin will survive in the future.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Who ever think bitcoin will die is still living in the 1996
Because technology cant be stopped, blockchain can't be stopped, so bitcoin cant be stopped

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Bitcoin will not die , cryptocurrency is here to stay. Worst thing that can happen to it is when government regulated it  
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

You see sometimes i just don't get why people make all sorts of claims and comments about the death of bitcoin anytime it reduces in price. this has been the trend of cryptocurrencies and not just only bitcoin so what is the big deal in concluding all of a sudden that bitcoin is dead when it reduces in price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

Unfortunately, many people are afraid for their money, so they Wake up every morning and immediately see their balance has grown or not. I honestly know such people. It comes to mental illness. it's not normal people
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

Perhaps over time the price of bitcoin is too high compared to the peak of 2017 should do most investors began to fear bitcoin burst bubble and market crash. I see the current bitcoin is showing its true value, the price is just right for novices to own more bitcoin.
kfor01

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:18:07 PM

i don't think we should worry about this. People tend to overreact and exaggerated topics they don't understand. Bitcoin has strong technology behind it's back, it won't die any time soon.
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

So, Bitcoin cannot die for one simple reason, one of these reasons is the unknown identity of the bitcoin Creator. Until Satoshi is found, bitcoin will live and it will always be the first in the crypto market. You'll see!

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

bitcoin will never die! for such an outcome there is not a single prerequisite for this, bitcoin every day becomes more and more increasing its capitalization and gaining huge demand!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: