Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

So, Bitcoin cannot die for one simple reason, one of these reasons is the unknown identity of the bitcoin Creator. Until Satoshi is found, bitcoin will live and it will always be the first in the crypto market. You'll see!
Bitcoin is really promising cryptocurrency so i do agree that bitcoin wont die, and for me bitcoin can still exist for many years and it has a big chance that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can be used as our currency in the future so we should always support the development of btc.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

it's very funny seeing the way people argue about the lifespan of bitcoin I remember two years ago I was arguing with a friend about bitcoin he predicted the total fall of bitcoin around December 2017  well it is over 8 month now and bitcoin is waxing hard. it will not die rather more people will get involve with it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pamela Andrade

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

Humans in general  have a natural tendency to overreact to both positive and negative news. We hear bad news and we think the sky is falling and Bitcoin will soon hit zero and die! We should be calmer and seperate our emotions from our decision when entering investing.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

YES, I believe bitcoin will never die this is for everlasting and this is our future currency because of many people involved to the blockchain.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

bitcoin indeed wont die. bitcoin has so much potential never seen in the world before and willl surely continue to grow stronger. in nearby years to come, we will see more people accept the use of  bitcoin
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

Why there are many people want bitcoin to die?
This is very disgusting.. and I am angry for that., everytime I open the bitcoin discussion..
Majority of posts are ,is bitcoin dying?
Common people.. bitcoin will not die and gone like a bubble.
We need to support bitcoin and stop the negativities.thank you
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

Bitcoin will still alive in the next few years and that is really sure. But after few years for sure the bitcoin  will decrease the price or possible to die. But if the bitcoin are still here in cryptoworld we can earn more money.
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Yes bitcoin won't die specially now more and more countries are recognizing bitcoin and more and more people are using bitcoin so it won't just die that easily
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

as long as people keep on using the bitcoin and giving it a value it wont die and i dont think it will happen sooner
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

as long as people keep on using the bitcoin and giving it a value it wont die and i dont think it will happen sooner
Well yes as long their is users bitcoin will exists. It wont die instead their is rapid growth in bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue existing and in the future more users in the community because of the good usage it has.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

So, Bitcoin cannot die for one simple reason, one of these reasons is the unknown identity of the bitcoin Creator. Until Satoshi is found, bitcoin will live and it will always be the first in the crypto market. You'll see!
Bitcoin is really promising cryptocurrency so i do agree that bitcoin wont die, and for me bitcoin can still exist for many years and it has a big chance that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can be used as our currency in the future so we should always support the development of btc.
Ofcourse, bitcoin wont die, it is not the end yet, dont lose hope. I know that the price of bitcoin in the market is dropping but im pretty sure that it will recover in the next more months and it will boom on the next few years. Just always think positive and erase the negativity in your mind.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:47:25 AM

With each passing day Bitcoin keeps on growing, its demand keeps on increasing. There can be minor correction at times, but it does not stop bitcoin's existence. Volatility is a normal trend, others may find it disadvantageous, yet they don't know that it's part of market growth and in gaining profit. As time goes on, as technical evolves, there are more in development, so I don't think it's going to die that easy. Life may be full of uncertainties, but let's all stay hopeful and positive.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

Bitcoin will die is only speculations of others who are not in favor or furious about bitcoin, actually bitcoin is very good technology being launched and develop, it faces ,encountered so many odds in its development and promotions now it already have the popularity that other technology wants to achieved , itis already reach by bitcoin and long it will continue and would not die as other predicted.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
As i can see at the shadows .
Even in some banned countries rich bitcoin investor are still earning bitcoin in the shadows.
Many people invested on it .
And they will defend the bitcoin even the price is falling for now

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Yes by looking for various information about bitcoin, traders must not panic in the future because the risk of investing is indeed full of challenges and as traders must be prepared to accept losses if they are not able to hold assets properly.

BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
it's just the perception and opinions of people you can decide to believe it or not, no one tells you to believe or not.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

for me,bitcoin is not going to die for as long as the investors continue to invest and support bitcoin it would stand still in the market. Bitcoin has done so much to the lives of many investors and with that experience they will continue to support and will help with the progress of the crypto currency.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

To all those that keep posting that Bitcoin is going to die everytime Bitcoin's price is dipping, you might as well bookmark this page
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/ it records the number of times people predicted that Bitcoin will die, but after 308 of predicting it, bitcoin is still the number one coin in the market.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

In most cases, the death of bitcoin is said by people who do not understand this. Therefore, it is absolutely not necessary to take seriously all that you read about bitcoins. And trust only trusted sources and reliable, experienced investors.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

Usually such people can not name any serious reason that would talk about the death of bitcoin. These are either skeptics or just stupid people who draw conclusions about the success of bitcoin at its current market value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: