Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:19:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. this is extremely important and might be a big help for you,especially for newbies avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate....
egytrickz

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

Bitcoin will never die, it's just a change of factors and factors that are temporary to adapt to the environment. We find that Bitcoin is restricted by governments but can not forbid their people to trade. And the life cycle of a product it has three stages: growth, development and recession. So we never dampen Bitcoin at the same time at low prices at high prices are normal and will return to the original and continue to grow.

Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

When you look at the calibre of people spreading these rumours, they are not insider but those who want BTC to die. And some are investors, who would trick others into panicking to sell their coin and buy at cheaper rate, sit back and watch it grow in years to come.
PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

Bitcoin is ever using currency and it won't die and it is the life time currency which is convenient for the online shopping and it is really amazing that people are fully dependent upon this and their lives are good because of bitcoin and crypto i prefer to use crypto for it's features in the modern world.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

First of all bitcoin is a system not a living object so that death is not a suitable word for this and as long as people use it this system can't be collapse.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Exactly. There's no way bitcoin will die because it has been the king of cryptocurrency since the day it was brought into existence. Bitcoin is really taking the world. It's indeed the future.
itsamemario

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

poop
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:18:21 AM

I would buy all the Bitcoin at a certain price and I'm sure there are millions of other people who would do the same so Bitcoin will always hold some amount of value no matter what.  Pretty amazing for such a new technology. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.
If anyone says bitcoin will die, it's their right, but they clearly don't understand Technology from blockchain, for those who already believe in the existence of bitcoin and Technology, they are lucky because in the future they will reap the rewards.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception
True and take into account people are often technically illiterate. I mean they can't rate it if it will die or not because they simply don't understand it.
If they would know how technically revolutionary Bitcoin is and how perfect it is in its technical side.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I don't even react some negative comments about bitcoin its up to them how they express their felling the important is Bitcoin in our life is 100 percent alive and legit that's what I feel according to my own research and analysis.
itsamemario

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

long live bitcoin!
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

As an individual from digital money like bitcoin we are here to help bitcoin even the cost is dropping down.We need to put stock in bitcoin and proceed to purchase and contribute with the goal that the request of bitcoin will increase.Bitcoin is exceptionally useful to everybody and critical so dont let bitcoin end and dont freeze keep on holding your coins.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Who says bitcoin is going to die? There are people who keeping posting negative things about bitcoin just for their personal interests. Anyone who really means business will never fall for this cheap propaganda. Let’s us be vigilant and not easily fall for lies about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the greatest among  other crypto currencies and we must at least maintain it there if we can not improve its current status.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

No doubt these days bitcoin is facing a big downfall. But despite of every downfall bitcoin can never die. Bitcoin nature is very much fluctuating due to which sometimes there is rise in the value and the other times value becomes very low. It is the ongoing process and will never have the end. Bitcoin is immortal.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

That is all the you have said buddy, If you think you feed up and you can not hang on with bitcoin any longer, no body can harm but as for as bitcoin or nothing else whether fall or rise. We do not give in the baseless comment about bitcoin. We believe and we hope that this is even the starting point of bitcoin. Hail the king of all coin and long live.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Surely bitcoin will not die. Seeing the downward trend people begin to speculate and say all sort of  negative things about bitcoin and once they see it rise they begin to hail it again. I believe these negative comments will not help and should be stopped.
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I consider it thusly, I would attempt to purchase each and every Bitcoin at a dollar on the off chance that it gets that low (it never will) and I immovably trust there's a slightest one person out there who thinks a similar way likely thousands. Bitcoin is developing consistently once in a while people pull back a little however it doesn't mean it's withering.
Bara420

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Why bitcoin will gonna be die it just fall down for some moment and it is very much normal in crypto but it doesn't prove that bitcoin will die.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

I agree, I support. because at this time I only rely on bitcoin hoping that a high burst will soar yeah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: