Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:34:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Bandarbakso

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.

I remain passionate and strong. no matter the bitcoin chatter will be destroyed hahaha
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.

I remain passionate and strong. no matter the bitcoin chatter will be destroyed hahaha

You are right, bitcoin will not die, especially now that the value of bitcoin really comprises from time to time and the demand of it cannot be stop anymore, and there are lots of ICO's that are coming, it indicates that we have a great value of bitcoin and we can see that it is worth to hold this and will never die.

Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Yes bitcoin is not gonna die it is just only started bitcoin is going to rule the world and a day would come that fiat money will extinct and no more fiat money there will be the only cryptocurrency and we all know which is the best cryptocurrency of course bitcoin and if someone says that bitcoin is for a little period so they are fool they are all those who hate fiat money and when the bitcoin begins is journey they are all criticizing it but when they see the success of bitcoin then they started that bitcoin will be over soon tell them that it is just started.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

The Bitcoin isnt dieing. If it were going to die, it should have at its inception. The Bitcoin has withstood all odds and is today the most valuable and longest serving cryptocurrency in the world. And its legacy is still on. I know some people are just defiant in their opinion against cryptocurrencies. However, I think with time, they will cme to accept that cryptocurrencies are future money and are here to stay. The decentralization that  cryptocurrencies offer areunbeatable and I think is what stand it out as well as makes it attractive continuosly to the world.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

Yes, Bitcoin won't die because of its huge community, and still trust Bitcoin as a profitable investment, I think as long as Bitcoin still has a community, Bitcoin won't die, those who say Bitcoin will die are those who don't understand Bitcoin and they only hear Bitcoin from news on television.
Sinancre

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

Those who said that bitkoyn will die, In fact, there is no reason to say that this is true. - these are those who do not understand the concept of blockade technology, bitkoyn will remain forever and will soon be accepted by the whole world ... Just the time to prove that they were wrong
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.

something is said to die when it doesn't do anything anymore just quiet and silent, many people say that bitcoin is dying and even say it's dead I also don't agree and why they assume it is where it's basically, but obviously we still think positively whatever that happened.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

many people say that bitcoin is dying or dying maybe because the price of bitcoin is continuing to decline which may not go up maybe its base from there, but if it dies it means the same as bankruptcy but bitcoin is still running there are still many people investing in bitcoin so I don't agree if bitcoin is said to be dead.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

There is no way bitcoin will die because it has been the king of cryptocurrency from that day on. Despite facing the challenge of rising prices and decreasing but able to return from the challenge. bitcoin will survive in the future. Bitcoin opportunities to last a long time are higher because every day new people receive bitcoin as a payment method. Also, there is freedom of expression, so I believe everyone has the right to say what they think about bitcoin .
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

I wonder what is going to kill it. Bitcoin still have a lot of untapped potentials which will make it blossom in the long run.
TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

With what I have read and the understanding for now that I have about this, I disagree with people who think bitcoin is dying just because it is going through this down part of the cycle does not mean it is dying, it only shows that the currency is also influenced by some economic factors as well. So people spreading such rumors are may afraid to invest or are ignorant of the truth. That's why we all need to know what we are really investing into so that we will not be mislead anyhow by some unverified information and to also know so as to enlighten others. So in a nutshell bitcoin is not dying, it just going through normal business cycle.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

I will continue to say this technology can't die, Bitcoin might be witness so rejection and criticism in the cause of its development but is only a matter of time people will realise what Bitcoin is. Bitcoin is only going through down part now it surely scale through.
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Yes bitcoin won't die that easily specially it's community is getting bigger and bigger every single day it have a great future ahead
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

oh yes i strongly agree with you. bitcoin is indeed strong and has gained so much ground and we willl continue to see it spread to different parts of the world with more and more people adopting and accepting its use. though bitcoin is facing some challenges now but in years to come we will see it become stronger.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is the icon and the symbol of all cryptos, for sure ut would never ever die. The technology continues to improve so will the crypto market. I believe that in time, the bitcoin market will recover and will regain its stability.
Blessing97

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

I always tell my friends that there's still so much potential in bitcoin yet to be realized. In fact, we're only just getting started. So much still lies in store!
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
All the people saying that bitcoin, or the crypto market in general, is gonna die, lie, and they know it. Maybe they do it because they're scared, maybe because they missed an opportunity, maybe because they work for a bank, I don't know, but probably are more scared the people outside this world rather than those already in.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

How can Bitcoin die? Anticipating the death of Bitcoin is only a sign of lack of understanding in crypto and the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin is the coin with the largest capitalization on the market, thus it has got the support of strong investors.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:26:14 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 08:17:22 AM by letecia012

bitcoin may still exist no matter how hard it fall its price. Market are squeezing weak hands to know who really believed in bitcoin is and has the courage to hold no matter FUD  and negative news it may received
Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

I think bitcoin never dies. Because bitcoin is the biggest asset in cryptocurrency. It's impossible for bitcoin to die. Now millions People about bitcoin. Just with the low price of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: