Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:30:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

I hope you are right that bitcoin will not die. It would suck to see bitcoin dies completely, although it is highly unlikely that it will happen. Even though the prices continue to fluctuate, bitcoin still remains the best crypto there is. However, I wonder, what would happen if the price continues to drop. Any ideas?
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

I also think that bitcoin won't die easily, because bitcoin has gained trust. I think when bitcoin falls, there will be many people who use the opportunity to buy cheaper and because of the increasing demand, bitcoin will be able to bounce back. Bitcoin won't die and for those who say bitcoin is dead, only people panic.
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

That is the whole and gospel truth about bitcoin and no matter what bitcoin can not die. It is better to accept it and move with it or if possible you better drop it if you can take the fact that bitcoin will not die.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

I get excited when i read post of people who still believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the revolution the world financial system needs. People do not really understand the reason behind the  develop of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the financial revolution to the world financial system.
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Yes i agreed with it that bitcoin won't die because bitcoin is the king of all the currency many people becomer richer by bitcoin people who work and invest in bitcoin without listening any fake news they get their fruit.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

I'm also sure, bro. if bitcoin will never die even I always think that bitcoin will be accepted by everyone and the State.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

I believe that those people who say that bitcoin is dead or die are very much mistaken and 2018 showed that he can go on correction but bitcoin does not die and remains afloat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Of course I Believe with what you said also.  Bitcoin won't die easily.  I don't get it why other people or many people always predict that bitcoin will die everytime the market goes red. Because it  doesn't really make sense right? Bitcoin is a great coin so its hard to kill it.

messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

this is written by newcomers who came only to the market during the HYIP and failed, experienced investors will not write this

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

Bitcoin  is the future and so can not die any time soon.
People who are of the opinion that bitcoin  will die,  do not understand what notion is actually.
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Everything has an end but i also don’t understand why people hates bitcoin so much. It’s so stupid. The time will tell everything about btc and crypto. I just ignore negative comments about btc.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

Bitcoin will never die if it has our and the support of others and the only way to promote, develop and expand BItcoin into the world is to help it to face political barriers which is the most difficult thing to do than anything right now and without those obstacles Bitcoin can achieve to its full potential in the world and even today with considerable negative impacts Bitcoin becoming stronger but in a slow rate and I hope withing few period of time Bitcoin price will increase for a considerable level and unlike other times we could see a well established price level for Bitcoin but these things will happen only if political, social and business areas act in favor to cryptocurrency world and at least today situation is acceptable because still we don't see any political decision has made enough to make huge negative impact on the crpto market so I hope if this situation continues the market would be much better during end of this year   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

Yeah i agree, bitcoin it's not die. But, only decreases the price. Bitcoin will return to normal,i trust Wink
Denigmatic

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

Why think that bitcoin will die while he is still working smoothly. Give me a reliable source or a convincing hypothesis that I believe that the BTC will collapse, but this will not happen. Bitcoin still lives and decides his fate, he is gradually legalized in many countries.
kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

many people are interested and try to invest in bitcoin. more and more people's interest in bitcoin makes bitcoin the biggest crypto on the market, so is it possible that bitcoin will die? I think bitcoin will not die, and will grow to become the biggest crypto market.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Many say Bitcoin has failed as a currency at the moment which is not Bitcoins fault by the way and it is the fault of investors and holders because the only thing they did when Bitcoin arrived purchasing and selling when the price was increase than the purchased price but no one though to do something else with that to promote and use in there businesses so it became useless but no one can say it will be the same in future and this is the first digital currency in the world that had the ability to gain a huge demand within few years so nothing can stop Bitcoin 
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

You are right, bitcoin wont die and its already unstoppable now, its here to stay been the currency of global future which will be use by much population. Smiley Smiley
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

You taught them very well bro. Everyone should be aware of what he had just said so that I wont repeat it anymore. The best process to acquire legitimate information is:
First: Gather all the information you possibly can.
Second: Speculate among the given data you've acquired.
Third: Analyze further to make sure the data you have chosen is reasonable and complies being a part of the majority of the data.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

Bitcoin won't die, and it's true. Bitcoin give us a good impact to the past through years, those years the name of bitcoin made a big impact into different place nationwide. As long us there will ba a lot of investors and some organization who trust bitcoin for their daily transactions, bitcoin will remain calmly again and until bitcoin will rise up and gave us a good and historical price value in the market.
nehemiah31

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

No way to stop bitcoin.It wont surely die because it is called the king of the crypto.It is digital.It is not controlled.It is so convenient and efficient to use that is why people love it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: