Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

bitcoin will never end because this is just the beginning of it. even though the price came down, it doesn't mean that it will continue to fall until it dies. If we wait or just take a look, bitcoins price last 2016 is very low and it became too high in the year 2017. so that is just like that. next year, it will be high again.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

For me i think yes, bitcoin will not die because this is just the beginning of bitcoin. Every year thousands of people are joining and investing in bitcoin. And we are in the world of technology and digitals, every year our technology is increasing and increasing.
Faysal Mahmud

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

I see, this subject has been publishing in this forum over and over again. Actually, when Bitcoin’s price fall, every time people (newbie+ low skilled) assumed that Bitcoin will die. They actually don’t have proper knowledge on crypto. Blockchains can grow forever, even if you stop a single node. Others will pop up and keep growing the blockchain. On the other hand, the real value of the crypto market is really incredible.  From the recent decade, every time the price comes out higher than the past year. Only, this year might be an exception. But still, I can see long-term growth.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin wont die. Some people said that bitcoin bitcoin will continue on falling down the market until it dies. We cant blame them since its already happening but were still here to continue on investing no matter what. Just be positive dont let those sayings change your mind about bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
G-richy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

As far as cryptocurrency is concern bitcoin is one of the highest and strongest coin in the market cap,instead of it to die it continue to wax stronger though they are other competitors the distance it gave them is too much.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Bitcoin will not really dies easily and effortlessly, because bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency that can't die.  People always tend to predict that it is over when the market goes red, but isn't
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Bitcoin wont die as you said we need to search and study so that we get an information so that we know that bitcoin wont die and we can gain on it if we have patience.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

Bitcoin is not going to die, it is a usual thing for a the up and downs. You all can attest to the fact that bitcoin is still reigning inspite of all the ups and downs. The future certainly looks bright with  bitcoin.
hadikocum1

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

Yes, the newcomers, they should not believe they read every time. Most of what is written here is full of absurd content.
Even when I write, sometimes it can be ridiculous.
They should take the preliminary information and make the right decisions themselves.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

lots of hope and opportunity, as long as it won't be destroyed. reduce bitcoin users due to wrong problems. as said on this topic, we need to add insight into what makes us hesitate to minimize ignorance because of ignorance.
it will be better if what we know is based on positive feelings and interests.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

New technologies that disrupt obsolete solutions, while bringing many breakthroughs and progress for all, have many barriers to transpose before being fully accepted. The crypto market will have to go through these adversities until it is consolidated as a global investment option
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

it really annoy me when is see post like bitcoin will die soon, we the bitcoin holder are not helping matter at all still of we promoting our investment or even think on how you will be among the community by investing we will be busy seeing the death of bitcoin, i guess no one off here will be happy if bitcoin truly die because is our asset of investment and to do posting it I guess it out of ignore "because you thinking bitcoin will die is like believing you are not going to die" which is not possible, so the fate remain that bitcoin wont die let we all learn how to speak positive about bitcoin.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:10:28 AM

bitcoin will never die, bitcoin will be more and more interested, I believe bitcoin will grow, bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will be more advanced, every year more and more work in bitcoin.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

Without a doubt Bitcoin will never die and there are many reasons and evidence to think in such a way because even Bitcoin prices got lower and few investors and traders sold there tokens and abandoned the market due to the low price many new investors joined unlike any other time in the history so Bitcoin word got spread in many regions and industries as the first digital currency in the world and due to those reasons we see Bitcoin is used as a currency in many occasions which is a wonderful opportunity for Bitcoin to develop more
imodeworx

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

The best thing about in bitcoin is that it will never die or end. Even the price is very low now, it will still come back because that is what bitcoin do. It comes down and comes up.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

I agree with you bitcoin never die now bitcoin price is down and up and down is common in cryptocurrency
 But I hope very soon bitcoin rise again
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

Bitcoin's price is currently wandering in unrest. There is nothing to be disappointed about it. Because we get ideas from the neighborhood that are negative, do not blindly believe in it and check the verification. That is why I said that Bitcoin will never die, its future is bright
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

Bitcoin wont die as you said we need to search and study so that we get an information so that we know that bitcoin wont die and we can gain on it if we have patience.

Yes I agree with you,  bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin as an investment is not that easy but of course we are born to learn and strive for something that can help us in our business.

Continue searching for information,  strategies and scenario that we may encounter in this business is a big help for us to believe that it wont die and it is normal to experience this state.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

I never think bitcoin will and the altcoins also would not die even though there is several of them will die but the best will always stay. Bitcoin are developing and even considered as an asset with a value that cannot be denied. ETN and ETF is coming into bitcoin and also i believe soon enough the wall street will also come into crypto world. What we need is to sit patiently and let the cryptocurrency developing.

DEGREE07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Indeed, I concur with you on this. Bitcoin is the ruler crypto and positively beyond words. They make such remarks seeing the value fall however now they can see that the cost has begun to recoup demonstrating them off-base. Like you I will likewise ask for all not to post such negative musings and others ought not concur on such antagonism as well. Restrict it and demonstrate your situation against it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: