Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Wow i sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
Do not get so absurd with the current market situation now. It will not help you for now because you will just get panic and will going to sell your crypto and as a result you will going to lose some of your money. Just be patient for now and believe that there will be really something happen this coming year end's peak season for cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Wow i sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
Do not get so absurd with the current market situation now. It will not help you for now because you will just get panic and will going to sell your crypto and as a result you will going to lose some of your money. Just be patient for now and believe that there will be really something happen this coming year end's peak season for cryptocurrency.

What are the basis of bitcoin that it will die? For me, it will never die because there is always a door open for a new investor. it is normal to experience fluctuation of the value so we must control our self that soon it will be back on its normal thread. Also in reality, business has its partner which is in demand or not, so we have to be patient and wait for the perfect time that more profitable from the price you had your coins. It will never die so just relax, search for new strategies that you can apply in this business.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Ebeano

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

Those who are of the opinion that bitcoin will die are mostly the people who are not knowledgeable about the potentials of bitcoin.
westril688

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

Bitcoin is not going to die, it is a usual thing for a the up and downs. You all can attest to the fact that bitcoin is still reigning inspite of all the ups and downs. The future certainly looks bright with  bitcoin.
Bitcoin never dies. That is one certainty, not just the opinions of bitcoin users, but logically digital currencies are a certainty in the future. We welcome an internet civilization, which all takes place online, including payment transactions. Bitcoin is a peer to peer transaction that allows people to send and receive money in a flash, even if it's between countries.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

of course bitcoin will continue to exist as long as in the market there is a demand from investors to invest their wealth into crypto currency, and as long as there is still digital technology, bitcoin will continue to be accessed
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

yeah, i agree with you. Bitcoin now reach more than 6400 $, and it have experienced drop its price.
i think just decrease before bitcoin come back again and bitcoin never die.
nguyenlamqt116

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

I believe ,Bitcoin will be rising and falling in price just like other exchanges but this will not die.Because bitcoin i s strong.and lots of professional traders and investors even bank involve to this revolutionary cryptocurrency
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

I agree to you. Because Bitcoin is created becaus it has future. It will help every people to become financially free. It is decentralized, you can send money without going to any bank anymore.

estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

obviously not. only a small number want to destroy us all. let the dog barking
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Yes bitcoin won't die it will last forever. I am sure because they said that there are some government employees that also investing here so I think they will not let bitcoin destroy.
crypt0monarch

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Bitcoin is depend on blockchain technology and this is the best way to make digital payment in small or bulk quantity with minimum fee. who is saying bitcoin is bubble and soon this will die because of this long time downtrend of market but they don't know downtrend and uptrend is part of market so they need to do some research about bitcoin and its value for future generation. most of peoples are taking bitcoin as a investment scheme because they need profit & don't wanna lose, when market go for down trend than they start shouting bitcoin is a scam. so they need to learn some basics of trading and market entry,exit timing.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I agree with your platform, actually bitcoin is really the king of crypto and basically it is hard to say that it will die, but on the other hand we can't stop the people that will comment the bad or what am I saying is the peoples who's manipulating the others maybe the newbie on the cryptoworld will agree to them and will get turned off when they see that bitcoin has ending but it won't happen because crypto is part of a blockchain and when blockchain exist crypto will exist how will they say that bitcoin will die, maybe the other coins or what am I saying "altcoins" has a possibility to die but bitcoin? No.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

bitcoin has an important role in helping to improve the economic system precisely more and more people know and use bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin will remain a role model in the world of cryptocurrency and will not die.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

Of course bitcoin will not die. Now a period of very strong dumps against the backdrop of an unstable market. It's terrible, but everything will be formed! Grin
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

No its not possible but bitcoin price goes down and crypto market all are bitcoin and altcoin price deacrease so but not possible bitcoin die.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Yes, Bitcoin won't die especially nowadays many investors and traders taking a chance to buy a huge of it, due to they know that it will goes up again in a short period of time. Even me I also buy them if I have a huge amount of capital but the problem is I don't have enough money to but it, but at least even for a small amount I bought some it together with altcoins too actually then hold.
malilale

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

Bitcoin is dying. He's just getting rid of dead sand on the top. And he throws away the surplus, and he will rise again as soon as possible.
But these scam icons and bountylers really bother people ...
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:23:58 AM

I think that people who say bitcoin will die are people who analyze bitcoin prices only on this year because of a continuous downtrend since the beginning of 2017 due to the parabolic rise in December.

But the declining of bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price on last year. Long term the chart looks OK!
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:37:37 AM

Not at all, all those who seek bitcoin dead should stand else where and watch carefully because bitcoin is just crawling and that give an impressive note to the world, if bitcoin get on it feets the world would not contain and never be confused that bitcoin is dead. No not at all bitcoin can never die.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:54 AM

I hate the topics that talk about BTC's death
And it has reached its goal.
If so, why are these pessimists among us?

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: