Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

If so post me a picture of you making a trade online then. You can't because it is a fake exchange. Which is why the guy who posted the singapore police post was the best reply.
I can provide screenshots of my account to you in private messages, I do not want my personal data to be seen all on this forum.

Black out your personal data and post them. If its just a screen shot of a fake order book I won't believe you because that is publicly accessible. Bottom line is not one person has been able to post screen shots or verify that they can trade on that exchange. ALL of our users have not been approved. The trading price and volume on that exchange is not equal to ANY other exchange we trade on. And  bunch of clowns post on here that they trade there but they do not verify it. So, until I see a REAL trade on there it is fake. If you show me REAL data (even blacking out your personal stuff) that proves you have an active account I will apologize.

But even still - with out entire user base not getting approved that is enough for it to be a scam.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

BiteBTC is a Scam.  It is not a real exchange.

Who knows what they are doing with your Identity.  Plus they keep the listing fee.  

I hope that in the future this KYC procedure will be canceled, then many problems will disappear at once.

Let us better talk about than the other, are tired of this negative. The exchange operates in normal mode, no problems, already good:)

Interestingly, all of you guys have registered your accounts on the 22dn or 23rd of April 2018.

Very interesting.

Very scammy!

Scammers!

I only see one person who registered that day - but I know what you are about - nice try for deflection but it won't work. BiteBTC is a scam exchange and word is coming out.

I didn't mean you, osoese, but other guys who come here and write a single sentence, and then disappear.
Typical fake accounts, imo.

BiteBTC is a scam!

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

BiteBTC is a Scam.  It is not a real exchange.

Who knows what they are doing with your Identity.  Plus they keep the listing fee.  

I hope that in the future this KYC procedure will be canceled, then many problems will disappear at once.

Let us better talk about than the other, are tired of this negative. The exchange operates in normal mode, no problems, already good:)

Interestingly, all of you guys have registered your accounts on the 22dn or 23rd of April 2018.

Very interesting.

Very scammy!

Scammers!

I only see one person who registered that day - but I know what you are about - nice try for deflection but it won't work. BiteBTC is a scam exchange and word is coming out.

I didn't mean you, osoese, but other guys who come here and write a single sentence, and then disappear.
Typical fake accounts, imo.

BiteBTC is a scam!

LOL - sorry about that. Thanks for the clarification on that one. :-D

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
badstars

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

Any Example? Somebody received his KYC? Any proofs? Any screenshots? Traiding? Who knows people who received KYC? Who knows people who knows people who received KYC?  Grin
My friend passed the verification procedure 2 weeks ago. It was held for 6 weeks.

Interesting. I've waited more than 6 weeks on mine so far. Wonder who all these people trading on the exchange are...
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Any Example? Somebody received his KYC? Any proofs? Any screenshots? Traiding? Who knows people who received KYC? Who knows people who knows people who received KYC?  Grin
My friend passed the verification procedure 2 weeks ago. It was held for 6 weeks.

Interesting. I've waited more than 6 weeks on mine so far. Wonder who all these people trading on the exchange are...
Have you tried writing anything for technical support? perhaps you have provided illegible scans of documents?
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

Have you tried writing anything for technical support? perhaps you have provided illegible scans of documents?

We have reported them to the local police authority.

They can scam for some time, but in the end it will cost them much.

Scammers!

KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Scammers!
Were you specifically deceived? How much money have you lost? I just want to register on this exchange, too.
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Yes - the email is the same email on the front page of this post and you get the same non response. You might not have read the email chains I posted there and I would recommend you do. When we sent an email in for "technical support" we got offered a fake volume market making package for a fee.

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Scammers!
Were you specifically deceived? How much money have you lost? I just want to register on this exchange, too.

Read the front page of this post and you will see we luckily only lost "0.1 BTC" but that the major issue is they took that money to list a coin EGEM and did not allow anyone to trade or get an approved account, but also more importantly they are taking documentation from users around the world and not approving accounts. We suspect that this is a honey pot situation where they could possibly be stealing identities because you cant even delete the docs after they ignore you. I have tried several times with the documents and got no where. Again, not one user can say he was approved and show a trade. Even the multitude of people who post on this thread saying they have accounts and trade all the time are not replying when challenged to post proof.

Thus I would say if you apply for that exchange as a user you are probably going to get your ID stolen and not get an account. Which is why I made this post and to warn you.

riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

We tested them and watched our coin volume skyrocket to 56,000 volume and not one person from our community doing it on there scam of a site. So faking 56k volume with no visible trade data on it..... Another nail in the coffin for ShitBTC.
riddlez666

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

In the sake of crypto i will eat my own male member if someone posts valid KYC acceptance information from these dogs.
giannigre

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

Hello Beware from that scammer he stole me 0.2 btc to add coin for two pairs Etc and btc , he is much smart and doesn't fall in provocations.!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Globycoin Team,

Thank you for your response!
We've received your payment and forwarded your request to our developers.

Your coin will be listed within 5 business days because of a queue.
I will inform you in 24 hours about your listing.

Additionally, we can list your coin within 24 hours for additional 0.1 btc Premium Listing fee or within 48 hours for additional 0.05 btc Express Listing fee.

Additionally, I would like to offer you to run Airdrop to attract more traders to your coin.
Please check some of our previous campaigns:
https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/983671610594025473 - 1K participants in less than 2 days;
https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/994578155926106112 - 400 participants in less than 12 hours.
I'll be glad to offer you special conditions and run your airdrop within 1 week.

Thank you for being a part of BiteBTC community!

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
BiteBTC Listing Department
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com

> On July 24, 2018 at 4:13 PM "info-globycoin.org" <info@globycoin.org> wrote:
>
> hello sent 0.2 btc,now i sent you also transaction id
>
> Il 24/07/2018 11:14, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
>> Dear Globycoin Team,
>>
>> Thank you very much for your response!
>>
>> We've reviewed your project and would be glad to list Globycoin Coin in /BTC and /ETH pairs on BiteBTC.
>>
>> Please send 0.2 BTC to the following address:
>> 1G7DJdLa5dbPk1WJVHKh5iLHYNetkAM1tG
>>
>> We will send a request to our developers for the listing of your coin as soon as we receive your payment. Please note, that we need up to 5 business days to list your coin.
>>
>> We hope you'll become a part of the growing BiteBTC community!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Steven Perkins,
>> BiteBTC Listing Department
>> https://bitebtc.com/
>> contact@bitebtc.com
>>
>>> On July 24, 2018 at 1:52 PM "info-globycoin.org" <info@globycoin.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello and thanks so i can confirm you that i chosen 2 pairs , btc and eth so i will send you 0.2 btc ,can you confirm? I will waiting for your news.Have a great day
>>>
>>> Il 24/07/2018 09:41, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>> Thank you for your request and for choosing BiteBTC to list your cryptocurrency!
>>>>
>>>> We have reviewed your application and are happy to inform you that we can list your coin on our exchange in the following pairs:
>>>> /USD (for 1 btc fee);
>>>> /BTC (for 0.1 btc fee);
>>>> /ETH (for 0.1 btc fee);
>>>> /LTC, /BCH, /DASH, /DOGE (for 0.05 btc each).
>>>> You can select one or more pairs for your listing.
>>>>
>>>> Please note that listing in minor pairs (/LTC, /BCH, /DASH, /DOGE etc) is possible only if listed in at least one major pair (/USD, /BTC or /ETH).
>>>>
>>>> Minimum order is 0.2 btc.
>>>>
>>>> We recommend to get listed in the following major pairs: /USD, /BTC and /ETH for 1.2 btc.
>>>> These pairs will attract as much traders as possible to your coin.
>>>>
>>>> Listing of your coin will take up to 5 working days and will be announced on our website, as well as in our official Twitter account.
>>>> Listing fee is refundable if we're unable to compile and/or list your coin.
>>>>
>>>> We look forward to receive your response soon.
>>>>
>>>> Best regards,
>>>> Steven Perkins,
>>>> BiteBTC Listing Department
>>>> https://bitebtc.com/
>>>> contact@bitebtc.com
>>>>
>>>>> On July 24, 2018 at 12:03 AM info@globycoin.org wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thank you, we've received your payment.
Please check my previous message.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Globycoin Team,

Thank you very much for your request!

We do our best to guarantee full security and protection of all transactions conducted on our exchange, and also fully comply with the strict laws of Singapore, which requires full compliance with KYC rules.

In some cases verification takes several weeks, but average turnaround is about 5-7 days.
We receive hundreds of applications every day and do our best to speed up the verification process.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Globycoin Team,

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the delay in verifying your account.

We do our best to check them as quickly as possible, but we are experiencing difficulties due to the huge number of applications.

I kindly ask to open a ticket to get relevant response on your case:
https://bitebtc.com/support

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Trader,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your registration in BiteBTC exchange.

We do our best to guarantee full security and protection of all transactions conducted on our exchange, and also fully comply with the strict laws of Singapore, which requires full compliance with KYC rules.

We accept hundreds of applications every day and can not check them quickly. We ask you to understand this and be ready to wait until a few weeks until your application is reviewed and verified.

We do our best to speed up the verification of user data and thank you for waiting.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
https://bitebtc.com
contact@bitebtc.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Globycoin Team,

Thank you for the information provided!
I would like to inform you that your coin should be listed today.
We'll announce your listing in our Twitter account and to our traders community.

Additionally, we'll be glad to retweet the announcement from your Twitter account.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Globycoin Team,

Thank you very much for your request!

In some cases verification takes several weeks, but average turnaround is about 5-7 days.
We receive hundreds of applications every day and do our best to speed up the verification process.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We're happy to inform you that your coin is listed:
https://bitebtc.com/trade/glb_btc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/glb_eth

Twitter announcement:
https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1023859851280171010
We recommend to retweet this tweet to your community to let more traders know about your listing.

Additionally, we can offer you 10% discount for your listing in USD pair to increase traders' attention to your coin.

You can use our logo in your Bitcointalk thread:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/963728931256971264/jmsdymQu_400x400.jpg

Please let me know if you're ready to proceed with your Airdrop campaign?
We have 14K Twitter subscribers already and our recent Airdrop got 1.4K likes in 2 days:
https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1009108176481017856

We wish you a great trading on BiteBTC!

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Globycoin Team,

We are happy to inform that we managed to agree with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on simplifying the KYC and AML requirements for BiteBTC Exchange.

In particular, the KYC and AML verifications are required for trading with fiat currencies (USD) only.

While we can not announce the exact timing of the introduction of the new rules, but we are doing everything possible to have the new rules come into force within a week.

We earnestly request you to wait a little longer. Sincerely hope for your understanding.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
support@bitebtc.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Globycoin Team,

Please note, that your account will be validated automatically within a week.

Please understand that there is no delay on our part in solving the KYC issues.
We are in talks with the MAS, but the speed of decisions is still not so high.

As soon as we get permission, all users will have access to their accounts by simplified verification within 24 hours.
Follow our news on Twitter and on our official website and thank you for your patience.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
support@bitebtc.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We kindly ask you to understand that we are expecting the MAS solution and once we get permission not to require verification for traders who don't trade fiat currencies, we will immediately open your account.

Additionally, you will have the opportunity to trade with the currencies after passing the standard verification.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
support@bitebtc.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame stolen money to honest people , it's the only way you know to earn? We must give a price to your mother ,but remember a day you will pay !

Il 01/08/2018 16:19, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> We kindly ask you to understand that we are expecting the MAS solution and once we get permission not to require verification for traders who don't trade fiat currencies, we will immediately open your account.
>
> Additionally, you will have the opportunity to trade with the currencies after passing the standard verification.
>
> With kind regards,
> BiteBTC Support Team
> https://bitebtc.com/
> support@bitebtc.com
>
>> On August 1, 2018 at 5:21 PM "info-globycoin.org" <info@globycoin.org> wrote:
>>
>> hello no news
>>
>> We are happy to inform that we managed to agree with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on simplifying the KYC and AML requirements for BiteBTC Exchange.In particular, the KYC and AML verifications are required for trading with fiat currencies (USD) only.While we can not announce the exact timing of the introduction of the new rules, but we are doing everything possible to have the new rules come into for...
>>
>> so i don't need kyc
>>
>> Il 31/07/2018 17:07, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
>>> Dear Globycoin Team,
>>>
>>> Please note, that your account will be validated automatically within a week.
>>>
>>> Please understand that there is no delay on our part in solving the KYC issues.
>>> We are in talks with the MAS, but the speed of decisions is still not so high.
>>>
>>> As soon as we get permission, all users will have access to their accounts by simplified verification within 24 hours.
>>> Follow our news on Twitter and on our official website and thank you for your patience.
>>>
>>> With kind regards,
>>> BiteBTC Support Team
>>> https://bitebtc.com/
>>> support@bitebtc.com
>>>
>>> > On July 31, 2018 at 8:32 PM "info-globycoin.org" <info@globycoin.org> wrote:
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > https://theicojournal.com/scam-bitebtc-exchange-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/
>>> >
>>> > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4531898.0
>>> >
>>> > and more and more and more,so you want to do the right thing or not?
>>> >
>>> > Tomorrow i want to see my account unlocked,if not i will contact the
>>> > autority!
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Il 31/07/2018 16:13, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
>>> > > Dear Globycoin Team,
>>> > >
>>> > > We are happy to inform that we managed to agree with the Monetary
>>> > > Authority of Singapore (MAS) on simplifying the KYC and AML
>>> > > requirements for BiteBTC Exchange.
>>> > >
>>> > > In particular, the KYC and AML verifications are required for trading
>>> > > with fiat currencies (USD) only.
>>> > >
>>> > > While we can not announce the exact timing of the introduction of the
>>> > > new rules, but we are doing everything possible to have the new rules
>>> > > come into force within a week.
>>> > >
>>> > > We earnestly request you to wait a little longer. Sincerely hope for
>>> > > your understanding.
>>> > >
>>> > > With kind regards,
>>> > > BiteBTC Support Team
>>> > > https://bitebtc.com/
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ---
>>> > Questa email è stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
>>> > http://www.avg.com
>>> >

last today---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Trader,

To make sure your application is correctly processed and automatically granted please take a few measures:

Make sure to use your legal name and last name.
    Use your full, current address.
    Take the pictures in a well-lighted place.
    On the document picture, make sure the whole document is visible and readable.
    On the 'ID verification photo, make sure you hold up the document slightly closer to the camera, extend your arm in front of your body in a way the whole arm and shoulder is visible along with your face and document.

This will ensure you have the best possible chance of having your application verified within a short period of time.

Thank you for cooperation.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
https://bitebtc.com
contact@bitebtc.com

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
riddlez666

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

All same copy paste emails we got aswell.
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

I don't want to dispute the opinions of people who think BiteBTC is a Scam. I do not exclude cases that when someone was deceived, but personally I was not deceived, I easily use the services of the BiteBTC exchange.

You were approved by BiteBTC ? How much time did it take the process ?
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

I don't want to dispute the opinions of people who think BiteBTC is a Scam. I do not exclude cases that when someone was deceived, but personally I was not deceived, I easily use the services of the BiteBTC exchange.

Many simply do not want to understand that the KYC procedure needs to be passed, this is the law. Everyone wants to start trading right away.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

Many simply do not want to understand that the KYC procedure needs to be passed, this is the law. Everyone wants to start trading right away.

I have heard that the KYC procedure should be simplified in the near future. I think this will solve all the problems.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

Terms of approval of documents are different, someone waited from 4 to 5 weeks, and someone on, because it all depends on the load.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

In the sake of crypto i will eat my own male member if someone posts valid KYC acceptance information from these dogs.
Very rude, don't you think? Is this forum allowed to use that language?
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Terms of approval of documents are different, someone waited from 4 to 5 weeks, and someone on, because it all depends on the load.

A complete lie!

Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

IllaoiCripto

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

6 weeks, long enough, don't you think? Why so long? Is it due to the slow work of the exchange team, or just a big load from new users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: