Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Difference between a Man

https://foundation.globycoin.org/

and a thief

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.0

Il 08/08/2018 16:48, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
> Dear GlobyCoin Team,
>
> Your account will be opened once we'll move our business to another jurisdiction.
> It will happen in the near future.
> We use Cloudflare to protect our servers from hackers - it's the obvious answer.
>
> You can save your energy for more useful tasks.
> We're opened to all our customers and can be useful for Globy Coin project as well.
>
> Best regards,
> Steven Perkins,
> BiteBTC Listing Department
> https://bitebtc.com/
> contact@bitebtc.com
>
> > On August 8, 2018 at 8:05 PM "info-globycoin.org" <info@globycoin.org> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > i started with kindly hope,you turned me into an haters,you can talk
> > about it till the end of the worlds,the facts are talking for us,no real
> > traders on your exchange,only bots,we are here waiting
> > demostration,where is phone number?where is address ? domain registered
> > in usa? Why? are you in singapore? Honest? you are kidding me from half
> > of july,but i continue to hit you till you come out,and i will use all
> > my energy to stop your scam!
> >
> >
> > Il 08/08/2018 16:30, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
> > > Dear GlobyCoin Team,
> > >
> > > Thank you for your question!
> > >
> > > Please note, that we have more than 70K registered users, but only a
> > > tiny part is verified (about 5K).
> > > We don't manipulate market using bots, but we want to open our
> > > exchange for all 70K traders.
> > > And we want to show all haters that we're honest exchange.
> > >
> > > That's why we're moving to another jurisdiction.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Steven Perkins,
> > > BiteBTC Listing Department
> > > https://bitebtc.com/
> > > contact@bitebtc.com
> > >
> > > > On August 7, 2018 at 8:04 PM "info-globycoin.org"
> > > <info@globycoin.org> wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Whats the problem? open trading,if you have this issue from start,who is
> > > > trading on bitebtc the bot? How many kyc verification you did before? if
> > > > you did? answer my question i don't believe you!
> > > >
> > > > If you don't open my trade you can write on your website also that Santa
> > > > Klauss exists!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Il 07/08/2018 16:25, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
> > > > > Dear GlobyCoin Team,
> > > > >
> > > > > First of all, we want to thank you for being our valued client.
> > > > >
> > > > > We want to inform you that a new stage in the life of our exchange is
> > > > > a change of jurisdiction. We did not find support from the Singapore
> > > > > authorities and change our jurisdiction. This will help us to accept
> > > > > many more traders and multiply our trading volumes.
> > > > >
> > > > > You can learn more by clicking on this link:
> > > > > https://bitebtc.com/news/17
> > > > >
> > > > > We kindly ask you to wait until our lawyers solve all issues related
> > > > > to the opening of the company and the bank account. This may take
> > > > > several weeks.
> > > > >
> > > > > We hope for your understanding and thank you for your trust.
> > > > >
> > > > > Best regards,
> > > > > Steven Perkins,
> > > > > BiteBTC Listing Department
> > > > > https://bitebtc.com/
> > > > > contact@bitebtc.com
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ---
> > > > Questa email è stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
> > > > http://www.avg.com
> > > >
> >
Yes,I said that they are in the United States, but many did not attach importance to this.But in fact they are in the US and not in Singapore.You can verify this yourself by checking the IP of the site and looking at the WHOIS iformation
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

its not evidence..... that would be a chain of transactions proving funds in and out and for all we know the user is just part of the team/scam. and also there BCT forum ANN now locked?
vel12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 05:06:57 PM by vel12

its not evidence..... that would be a chain of transactions proving funds in and out and for all we know the user is just part of the team/scam. and also there BCT forum ANN now locked?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791504 Try to find the button-reply,edit.Found it?It is not-the topic is locked.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

Noone can post his proof. I asked many people from Discord and had only nothing!
Here is a screenshot of my personal account on BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange http://prntscr.com/kg7ixr

I can't say it's direct evidence, but still. I wonder what now say those people who shouted that the exchange is cheating on its users?

I first saw a screenshot of the real user of this exchange. This inspires some confidence in BiteBTC. I hope that I will pass the KYC test soon.
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

Noone can post his proof. I asked many people from Discord and had only nothing!
Here is a screenshot of my personal account on BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange http://prntscr.com/kg7ixr

I can't say it's direct evidence, but still. I wonder what now say those people who shouted that the exchange is cheating on its users?

I first saw a screenshot of the real user of this exchange. This inspires some confidence in BiteBTC. I hope that I will pass the KYC test soon.

And now, again....just for you!

We should simply keep on repeating this fact:

Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
MariaHoume

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

I have noticed that the BiteBTC exchange adds new coins every day, and sometimes even a few coins in one day, this suggests that the exchange is completely work-safe, or am I wrong?
riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

Same ShitBTC BOTS over and over again on this thread..... this is priceless.
LewisMot

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
Merited by foserfox (1)

I have noticed that the BiteBTC exchange adds new coins every day, and sometimes even a few coins in one day, this suggests that the exchange is completely work-safe, or am I wrong?

Of course this is a positive factor, the more trading pairs and the volume of trading on the exchange, the more confidence it has from traders and investors.
MariaHoume

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

Of course this is a positive factor, the more trading pairs and the volume of trading on the exchange, the more confidence it has from traders and investors.

I hope that this exchange will continue to move in the same direction, and the situation with the KYC process needs to be solved
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

I hope that this exchange will continue to move in the same direction, and the situation with the KYC process needs to be solved

BiteBTC is a scam!

vel12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

He's raising money from them to run away with them.
abaidudez

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

This is a sad news. I am trying my best to be verified in that exchange just to trade some token that listed there. I started to submit it last June but until now still no feedback. That's why it goes this way because it's really a scam. They just trying to make it look very strict but the real story is that they are not approving any.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

This is a sad news but it's been two months now since i sent my documents to them and still no response. I sent them the same documents that i've sent to other exchanges but only bitebtc have not yet approve my KYC application.
locsta123

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Hmm I've first heard of this exchange because of the airdrop I participated in (privcy) but I didn't join bc you have to do KYC and didn't really want to do that with an exchange I never heard of. But I'm pretty sure Privcy team didn't have a hard time getting on the exchange and wasn't scammed but I will bring this thread to their attention.
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

This is a sad news but it's been two months now since i sent my documents to them and still no response. I sent them the same documents that i've sent to other exchanges but only bitebtc have not yet approve my KYC application.
Yes approval of documents is too slow,iam waiting for morethan 2 month for approval of my documents.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

Hmm I've first heard of this exchange because of the airdrop I participated in (privcy) but I didn't join bc you have to do KYC and didn't really want to do that with an exchange I never heard of. But I'm pretty sure Privcy team didn't have a hard time getting on the exchange and wasn't scammed but I will bring this thread to their attention.

vel12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 08:35:42 AM by vel12

A lot of coins have been accepted by this exchange but if you look, there is no bidding on them.This is from the fact that no one can pass the KYC procedure (which is fake).At first,they convinced us that they agreed to cancel, but then they said they were refused.Not one exchange didn't make up these stupid rules verifikatsii.I have registered on many exchanges.But nowhere was asked for an apartment bill or a phone bill.So think for yourself, whether to trust this exchange.
today I registered on the Singapore exchange ABCC,to check their laws( ABCC is a very young exchange, but according to statistics coingecko.com, it is already included in the TOP30 on trade turnover. Was trading platform in Singapore.(Fiat currency not supported;
there is no mandatory requirement for customer verification, if the limit of 2BTC per day for withdrawal is satisfied, you can work without verification)).And I was not asked for verification.Does that tell you anything?
freezzcode

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

BiteBTC is a scam!
100% true.
I've submitted all required documents a few months ago. but those mother f*ckers didn't approve my account yet.
vel12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

Here my mailbox on bitcointalk.
They're deleting all of our messages!

Scammers!

I confirm that my post is also deleted.
Deleted Post
« Sent to: vel12 on: Today at 09:53:32 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: