Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Finally, the thief must be stopped , on coingecko.com

This

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 03:33:07 AM by vel12

I counted there more than 40 coins for which there is no trading(the price of 0.00000000BTC).So no one from the community of these coins was able to pass the verification procedure.
I didn't see any coin that didn't have trades. Please give examples. I am new and would like to clarify this issue.

See where the price 0.00000000BTC
Example
https://bitebtc.com/trade/sapota_btc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/uec_btc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/plcn_btc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/geem_btc
If you look closely you will find a lot of these coins.The maximum that you will see is a buy order,no sell orders.So the sellers were unable to pass this fake procedure.
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

Thanks for infos. I wonder that I participated their some airdrops and they sent some rewards to my eth wallet and some claimed to be seen at exchange after confirmation.Why did they send those rewards? If it is not bitebtc who sent rewards, who did send them? In addition to this I cannot understand for just 0.1 0.2 or 0.5 btc, why do they give so much effort? If exchange is scam for now they only can steal some small amounts money of a few projects. Your claim is a strong claim. But I still cannot understand these issues.

Stop trying to fool us, scammer! We know that you are just one of BiteBTC minions!

And now, again....just for you!

Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

Additionally, they wrote in the below email that I could not participate in trading "on territory of Signapore", because "facts were revealed".

What facts? You are just a bunch of Scammers! That's the only proven fact.

• Taking registration fees without providing any of the promised services.
  • Never completing any KYC procedure.
  • And then when you write about their scam in public they come to you with some fake "legal threats".
  • And they try to justify their scam by explaining it that one "wouldn't be able to do any business in Singapore anyway".

And now they're "changing jurisdictions"??!!

Scammers, nothing else but Scammers!

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

Thanks for infos. I wonder that I participated their some airdrops and they sent some rewards to my eth wallet and some claimed to be seen at exchange after confirmation.Why did they send those rewards? If it is not bitebtc who sent rewards, who did send them? In addition to this I cannot understand for just 0.1 0.2 or 0.5 btc, why do they give so much effort? If exchange is scam for now they only can steal some small amounts money of a few projects. Your claim is a strong claim. But I still cannot understand these issues.

If you are claiming you have an approved account on their exchange then prove it. Show us the transactions of the airdrops and those results in your wallet history on the exchange that match. you can black out your personal information. I bet you won't do this because not one other person has been able to so far.

And I continue to reiterate that if some people came up and started proving the things they are posting on here I would apologize...

but also - I am still curious why NONE of the EGEM users ever got approved or could trade and who was doing the trades that are on the site for EGEM....

and how the exchange rolled out the EGEM wallet in the middle of a HARD FORK with no update

and how they screwed up and chose to do this to a coin where we only have a very small amount of coins in circulation...and know who is doing the trading because of a tight community

so....its a little beyond just prove it with a screenshot - but still even with that - no one has been able to prove a single transaction on biteBTC

Prove me wrong - please!

I did not say you are wrong. I just cannot figure out why they show such a great effort  for a few BTC. My account is also not confirmed for 3 months. And I also think your claim is correct.
mistersehmuz

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Stop trying to fool us, scammer! We know that you are just one of BiteBTC minions!

Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

Additionally, they wrote in the below email that I could not participate in trading "on territory of Signapore", because "facts were revealed".

• And then when you write about their scam in public they come to you with some fake "legal threats".
  • And they try to justify their scam by explaining it that one "wouldn't be able to do any business in Singapore anyway".

How old are you? Be a little mature and then talk big. I am not supporter of any exchange here. And not here to defend them. If they are legit cooparation they can defend themselves. I asked some question if owner of thread may answer or not. My questions are still not responded.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

BiteBTC is a scam!

How old are you? Be a little mature and then talk big. I am not supporter of any exchange here. And not here to defend them. If they are legit cooparation they can defend themselves. I asked some question if owner of thread may answer or not. My questions are still not responded.

We are not here to talk about me. Also your ad hominem attacks only show that you are one of the BiteBTC minions.

Scammer like you have no better arguments than personal attacks.

Unlike me, who posted all evidence, all you can do is trying to take the discussion ad absurdum.

Not gonna happen, scammer!

miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

If you are claiming you have an approved account on their exchange then prove it. Show us the transactions of the airdrops and those results in your wallet history on the exchange that match. you can black out your personal information. I bet you won't do this because not one other person has been able to so far.

And I continue to reiterate that if some people came up and started proving the things they are posting on here I would apologize...

but also - I am still curious why NONE of the EGEM users ever got approved or could trade and who was doing the trades that are on the site for EGEM....

and how the exchange rolled out the EGEM wallet in the middle of a HARD FORK with no update

and how they screwed up and chose to do this to a coin where we only have a very small amount of coins in circulation...and know who is doing the trading because of a tight community

so....its a little beyond just prove it with a screenshot - but still even with that - no one has been able to prove a single transaction on biteBTC

Prove me wrong - please!

I did not say you are wrong. I just cannot figure out why they show such a great effort  for a few BTC. My account is also not confirmed for 3 months. And I also think your claim is correct.

Its not a few btc can you imagina how many btc will come in when they approve all the kyc at the same time?

Thats the moment to shutdown and runaway, it was well explained here on the previous messages.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

I counted there more than 40 coins for which there is no trading(the price of 0.00000000BTC).So no one from the community of these coins was able to pass the verification procedure.
I didn't see any coin that didn't have trades. Please give examples. I am new and would like to clarify this issue.

Fake trades, if after all you want to send your money there its up to you. This forum is only to warn users about the scam.
Thank you so much for the warnings. I have 2 weeks waiting for the administration of the exchange will check my documents, the money will start only after the KYC procedure.
mistersehmuz

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

BiteBTC is a scam!

We are not here to talk about me. Also your ad hominem attacks only show that you are one of the BiteBTC minions.

Unlike me, who posted all evidence, all you can do is trying to take the discussion ad absurdum.

I do not like personal quarrels. Your previous post insults me with these words: "Stop trying to fool us, scammer! We know that you are just one of BiteBTC minions!". Look, I really do not care you or your words. Because you insult me in a childish way I answered you rudely. Thats it.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

BiteBTC is a scam!

I do not like personal quarrels. Your previous post insults me with these words: "Stop trying to fool us, scammer! We know that you are just one of BiteBTC minions!". Look, I really do not care you or your words. Because you insult me in a childish way I answered you rudely. Thats it.

Support a scammer, expect to be called a scammer.
So, you are a scammer.
Feel insulted, I don't care.

Have a nice day.

alexkulbel

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Finally everyone knows that Bitebtc is a scam!  Grin
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

Thank you so much for the warnings. I have 2 weeks waiting for the administration of the exchange will check my documents, the money will start only after the KYC procedure.

There are various rumors, someone writes that he passed an identity check for 3-5 weeks, and someone claims that he was waited for several months, and someone in General will not be able to pass this procedure. You need to be patient.
giannigre

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

And someone still believes in Santa Klauss!
Weak up is a scam, no way to have our money back, coingecko put it under investigation ,coinmarketcap no! Why? He uses bot to trade is clear like the water!
Who defends him , must shows here the proof of the account verificated ,if not he is only a paid friend!

I have noticed that who says that maybe he is honest, didn't lose money like me and many devs here!

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
giannigre

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

There are various rumors, someone writes that he passed an identity check for 3-5 weeks, and someone claims that he was waited for several months, and someone in General will not be able to pass this procedure. You need to be patient.

https://bitebtc.com/trade/glb_btc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/glb_eth

go and trade for me please,  i can't because he stole my 0.2 btc,i sent him many bad word,he is smart never answer,now it's a week that he blocked my mail and continue to stole money to people this little rat , i immagine it ,yes it i can't call him ,like a little rat close in it's room ,because it has fear to live in real word!

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
vel12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

They tricked a lot of developers.But who the on its stupidity still continues to them to believe.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

They tricked a lot of developers.But who the on its stupidity still continues to them to believe.
Is there any way you can prove that? I am neutral, but when such accusations fly, they must be supplemented with evidence.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Is there any way you can prove that? I am neutral, but when such accusations fly, they must be supplemented with evidence.

You can't prove the negative.

But it would be easy to prove the positive: just ONE user of this "exchange" who is willing to post a screenshot!

smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

I've signed up and submitted my documents for KYC in the beginning of May. Still waiting for account verification. I exchanged a couple of emails with their support but their responses seem strangely generic. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out...
miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Nobody wants to trade on this scam this topic is only to alert about the scam we sont need patience as we will never send btc there
vel12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:18:31 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 03:44:12 AM by vel12

Read the post # 223
What other evidence do you need?Coins are accepted on the exchange but there is no trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: