Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

I've signed up and submitted my documents for KYC in the beginning of May. Still waiting for account verification. I exchanged a couple of emails with their support but their responses seem strangely generic. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out...
You need to be patient and just wait, in the hope that very soon to cancel this procedure KYC. I don't see any other options.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

I've signed up and submitted my documents for KYC in the beginning of May. Still waiting for account verification. I exchanged a couple of emails with their support but their responses seem strangely generic. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out...
You need to be patient and just wait, in the hope that very soon to cancel this procedure KYC. I don't see any other options.

Stop talking shit.

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

They tricked a lot of developers.But who the on its stupidity still continues to them to believe.
Is there any way you can prove that? I am neutral, but when such accusations fly, they must be supplemented with evidence.

I also adhere to neutrality, I can not say that the exchange deceives its users, because personally he did not check.
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

Wait, by the second coming of Jesus you will be approved.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

They tricked a lot of developers.But who the on its stupidity still continues to them to believe.
Is there any way you can prove that? I am neutral, but when such accusations fly, they must be supplemented with evidence.

I also adhere to neutrality, I can not say that the exchange deceives its users, because personally he did not check.

Hello, BiteBTC Minion.

How are you?

Trying to distract us?

Not gonna happen!

BiteBTC is SCAM!

vel12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

Nobody wants to trade on this scam this topic is only to alert about the scam we dont need patience as we will never send btc there
Nobody wants to trade on this scam this topic is only to alert about the scam we dont need patience as we will never send btc there. This topic is not to try to speed up the kyc process. This topic is to warn people that as soon as they send money to bitebtc they will loose everything
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

There were so many new exchanges in 2018, about which nothing was heard half a year ago. It becomes scary. It is impossible to keep track of which of the exchanges is a scam, until you check it personally. So I would advise you to go first to small amounts.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
vel12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 07:43:21 AM by vel12

The dev was refused without explanation-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4592558.0.The coin was accepted on the exchange, and the developer was sent far away.But if you deny,explain-what was the reason for the refusal,to be able to argue or knew that he was denied fair.
100% -SCAM
oooStrateg

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

Honey pot for KYC data  Smiley
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Stop typing an ambiguous comment like this on our thread when the entire history of TWO coins being scammed by the exchange on page one of this thread and coingecko has them flagged.

Here is some other information for you to watch....

https://twitter.com/os03se/status/1028807659028455424

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

History of bitbtc scamming TWO coins begins on page one of this thread - please read it before asking for evidence and being "nuetral" on page 12 when all the evidence is on page 1

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Thanks for infos. I wonder that I participated their some airdrops and they sent some rewards to my eth wallet and some claimed to be seen at exchange after confirmation.Why did they send those rewards? If it is not bitebtc who sent rewards, who did send them? In addition to this I cannot understand for just 0.1 0.2 or 0.5 btc, why do they give so much effort? If exchange is scam for now they only can steal some small amounts money of a few projects. Your claim is a strong claim. But I still cannot understand these issues.

If you are claiming you have an approved account on their exchange then prove it. Show us the transactions of the airdrops and those results in your wallet history on the exchange that match. you can black out your personal information. I bet you won't do this because not one other person has been able to so far.

And I continue to reiterate that if some people came up and started proving the things they are posting on here I would apologize...

but also - I am still curious why NONE of the EGEM users ever got approved or could trade and who was doing the trades that are on the site for EGEM....

and how the exchange rolled out the EGEM wallet in the middle of a HARD FORK with no update

and how they screwed up and chose to do this to a coin where we only have a very small amount of coins in circulation...and know who is doing the trading because of a tight community

so....its a little beyond just prove it with a screenshot - but still even with that - no one has been able to prove a single transaction on biteBTC

Prove me wrong - please!

I did not say you are wrong. I just cannot figure out why they show such a great effort  for a few BTC. My account is also not confirmed for 3 months. And I also think your claim is correct.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah - I have not had one claim show an approved and trading account that was real yet. This is why we are worried about it. It's not so much the 0,1 BTC they charged - but the honey pot possibility when they ask for sensitive data and do not approve accounts plus provide fake volume and trades to make it look real. Coin Market Cap needs to de list this exchange and mark them a scam like CoinGecko did.

KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

There were so many new exchanges in 2018, about which nothing was heard half a year ago. It becomes scary. It is impossible to keep track of which of the exchanges is a scam, until you check it personally. So I would advise you to go first to small amounts.
You are absolutely right, there are a lot of crypto-currency exchanges, because it is super profitable. You need to check all personally, and not fully trust the cries of disgruntled people.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

You are absolutely right, there are a lot of crypto-currency exchanges, because it is super profitable. You need to check all personally, and not fully trust the cries of disgruntled people.

And again: you can't prove the negative.

But you could very easily prove the positive: one user from your "exchange" who is willing to post a screenshot!

And not a single user has ever posted such proof!

There you have it: a perfect proof that BiteBTC is a SCAM!

betcoinx10

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Thank you for information, i saw the altcoins price higher than another exchange, this is scam when user deposit  their coin .
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

Yeah, waiting is exactly what I'm going to do. If they enable trading - great. If not - no problem, there's plenty of exchanges out there that do mean business.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Thank you for information, i saw the altcoins price higher than another exchange, this is scam when user deposit  their coin .
I see this every day, you do not know that the prices of small coins on each exchange are different?
LewisMot

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

I see this every day, you do not know that the prices of small coins on each exchange are different?

Sometimes the price of the same coin on different exchanges can be seriously different, I have seen a difference of up to 30%.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

Sometimes the price of the same coin on different exchanges can be seriously different, I have seen a difference of up to 30%.

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

https://theicojournal.com/exchange-scam-bitebtc-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: