Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36940 times)
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

Thank you for sharing this information. I have never heard about this BiteBTC exchange before. After listening to what you said, and plus the negative comments of BiteBTC in this thread. BiteBTC is in my blacklist already.
I would recommend you not to rush to conclusions, because BiteBTC exchange traded very rare coins, which are not present on other exchanges.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giannigre

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

I won't write to anyone,anything.I feel sorry for our developer-and he got into this shit.

Ok,  no problem.

Continue "feeling sorry" for others and distracting people with useless discussions.  Roll Eyes
Mind you, I've provided more evidence than all of you have in common.Before you write to Singapore, you will find out where the site really is.If I was a hacker, I'd put the server down with a DDoS attack.

My friend says that he is in usa
my information matches yours.

it's difficult ,i hope he d.e on keyboard, ah ah ah

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

I won't write to anyone,anything.I feel sorry for our developer-and he got into this shit.

Ok,  no problem.

Continue "feeling sorry" for others and distracting people with useless discussions.  Roll Eyes
Mind you, I've provided more evidence than all of you have in common.Before you write to Singapore, you will find out where the site really is.If I was a hacker, I'd put the server down with a DDoS.

All good, thanks. You are awesome. We would be nothing without you.

Have a nice day.

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

Thank you for sharing this information. I have never heard about this BiteBTC exchange before. After listening to what you said, and plus the negative comments of BiteBTC in this thread. BiteBTC is in my blacklist already.
I would recommend you not to rush to conclusions, because BiteBTC exchange traded very rare coins, which are not present on other exchanges.

Stop spreading shit, SCAMMER!

BiteBTC is a SCAM. We have provided enough evidence while NOT A SINGLE USER of BiteBTC has ever been able to post a single screenshot!

giannigre

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Stop spreading shit, SCAMMER!

BiteBTC is a SCAM. We have provided enough evidence while NOT A SINGLE USER of BiteBTC has ever been able to post a single screenshot!

more than a scam, a THIEF
----------------------------------------------------
Hello thief are you continue to take time to grab more you can?
Simplified KYC Rules
17/08/2018

We are pleased to announce that our lawyers managed to develop a model in which the exchange will be able to continue working, maintain a legal address in Singapore and at the same time offer its customers simplified verification for trade in crypto-currencies.
Our subsidiary company received permission to process fiat payments in one of the Swiss banks.

Beginning Tuesday, August 21, users will receive notifications of the completion of the simplified verification process and admission to their personal accounts.
This process can take several days, taking into account the large number of traders waiting for verification.

Previously, verified users will retain their privileges of working with fiat currencies, however we ask for new details to enter and withdraw funds in their personal accounts.
All fiat balances are in safe and have already been transferred to a new bank.

We thank everyone who is sympathetic to this situation.

Il 08/08/2018 16:48, BiteBTC Contact ha scritto:
> Dear GlobyCoin Team,
>
> Your account will be opened once we'll move our business to another jurisdiction.
> It will happen in the near future.
> We use Cloudflare to protect our servers from hackers - it's the obvious answer.
>
> You can save your energy for more useful tasks.
> We're opened to all our customers and can be useful for Globy Coin project as well.
>
> Best regards,
> Steven Perkins,
> BiteBTC Listing Department
> https://bitebtc.com/
> contact@bitebtc.com
>
> > On August 8, 2018 at 8:05 PM "info-globycoin.org" <info@globycoin.org> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > i started with kindly hope,you turned me into an haters,you can talk
> > about it till the end of the worlds,the facts are talking for us,no real
> > traders on your exchange,only bots,we are here waiting
> > demostration,where is phone number?where is address ? domain registered
> > in usa? Why? are you in singapore? Honest? you are kidding me from half
> > of july,but i continue to hit you till you come out,and i will use all
> > my energy to stop your scam!

brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

They now want to execute the 2nd part of the scam!
"Suddenly" making their fraudulent exchange accessible to collect even more BTC.

And then they disappear!

Do not fall for this fake news.

miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

Last new from the bastar........
he is taking time to grab more he can.................the rat!!!!!!!!

Simplified KYC Rules
17/08/2018
We are pleased to announce that our lawyers managed to develop a model in which the exchange will be able to continue working, maintain a legal address in Singapore and at the same time offer its customers simplified verification for trade in crypto-currencies.
Our subsidiary company received permission to process fiat payments in one of the Swiss banks.

Beginning Tuesday, August 21, users will receive notifications of the completion of the simplified verification process and admission to their personal accounts.
This process can take several days, taking into account the large number of traders waiting for verification.

Previously, verified users will retain their privileges of working with fiat currencies, however we ask for new details to enter and withdraw funds in their personal accounts.
All fiat balances are in safe and have already been transferred to a new bank.

We thank everyone who is sympathetic to this situation.

Now the real scam starts, they will approve all users at same time thousands that dont know about the scam will deposit btc and next or same day they will shutdown and runaway
GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

Sometimes the price of the same coin on different exchanges can be seriously different, I have seen a difference of up to 30%.

If we talk about young and cheap coins, this situation is possible, but if we talk about BTC, its price on different exchanges can differ by a maximum of 4-5%.
MertinLyter

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Sometimes the price of the same coin on different exchanges can be seriously different, I have seen a difference of up to 30%.

If we talk about young and cheap coins, this situation is possible, but if we talk about BTC, its price on different exchanges can differ by a maximum of 4-5%.

I do not understand the logic of this dispute, because BiteBTC prices are the same as on other cryptocurrency exchanges.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

https://theicojournal.com/exchange-scam-bitebtc-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/

osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

Tell you what - you refund our 0.1 BTC personally and get them to delete our files or open our accounts for trading and we will not "rush to conclusions" that are logical and sensible based on the treatment we have gotten from BiteBTC

Stop pasting this bitebtc sponsored response on this thread. You are just as bad as biteBTC when you do - which alerts us all you have been paid for this post.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

I do not understand the logic of this dispute, because BiteBTC prices are the same as on other cryptocurrency exchanges.

but they are fake prices because you can't really trade there.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

In fact, the prices for the same BTC differ from other exchanges. I'm not sure BiteBTC liars, because the exchange itself looks pretty serious.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

I want to see screenshots of the exchange from the inside, on this forum there are users who were able to pass the identity verification?
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

I want to see screenshots of the exchange from the inside, on this forum there are users who were able to pass the identity verification?

I have somewhere seen the screenshots of the users of the exchange BiteBTC, this suggests that still some people were able to pass the KYC procedure.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

I have somewhere seen the screenshots of the users of the exchange BiteBTC, this suggests that still some people were able to pass the KYC procedure.

Fake screenshots! No real trading in them.

Until now NOT A SINGLE USER has ever posted a screenshot of real trading activity on BiteBTC!

giannigre

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/bitebtc

KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko
sad news, is there a reason for the removal? coingecko is a serious platform, what is the reason?
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko
sad news, is there a reason for the removal? coingecko is a serious platform, what is the reason?

what's the reason?

Simple: they're scammers!

giannigre

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko

Sad news? Are you a supporter of bitebtc.com?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: