Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/bitebtc
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.
Why do you distribute non-working links?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giannigre

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko

Oh now i am a fudder?

because it was removed from my coin's page as exchange,and if you do a search of the listened exchange on coingecko,will find that page !
Hey man i am a victim i was scammed from that bastard 0.2 btc ,only to make you know!

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko
sad news, is there a reason for the removal? coingecko is a serious platform, what is the reason?

You must not have read the first page or anything else in this thread. They were removed because they are not a real exchange and are shpwing fake data. Coinmarketcap needs to remove them next.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

ah ah ah ah ah
i am happy first step
removed from coingecko

Because the whole point is its a non working link due to the fact they were outed by coingecko as a scam exchange:
  • no real trades
  • no valid users
  • scamming new coins for exchange listing fee
  • possibly honey pot for state ids from users trying to trade

Bottom line is this is a phishing site that looks like an exchange

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
giannigre

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

ah ah ah dear my little thief he doesn't lose time to rubbish again and again,this is my fake request sent ,and his answer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for your request and for choosing BiteBTC to list your cryptocurrency!

We have reviewed your application and are happy to inform you that we can list your coin on our exchange in the following pairs:
/USD (for 1 btc fee);
/BTC (for 0.1 btc fee);
/ETH (for 0.1 btc fee);
/LTC, /BCH, /DASH, /DOGE (for 0.05 btc each).
You can select one or more pairs for your listing.

Please note that listing in minor pairs (/LTC, /BCH, /DASH, /DOGE etc) is possible only if listed in at least one major pair (/USD, /BTC or /ETH).

Minimum order is 0.2 btc.

We recommend to get listed in the following major pairs: /USD, /BTC and /ETH for 1.2 btc.
These pairs will attract as much traders as possible to your coin.

Listing of your coin will take up to 5 working days and will be announced on our website, as well as in our official Twitter account.
Listing fee is refundable if we're unable to compile and/or list your coin.

We look forward to receive your response soon.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
BiteBTC Listing Department
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com

> On August 19, 2018 at 10:40 AM giopat96@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> BiteBTC - Digital Currency Exchange
>
> BiteBTC: New Listcoin Request
> value    data
> coinname    merkiitcoin
> symbol    MKK
> supply    15 billions
> type    pos
> git    https://github.com/mkk/mkkcore
> explorer    http://explorer.mkkcoin.com
> topic    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789098
> twitter    https://twitter.com/mkk
> coinmarketcap    not yet
> email    giopat96@hotmail.com
> message
>
> © 2018 BiteBTC. All rights reserved.

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

If we talk about young and cheap coins, this situation is possible, but if we talk about BTC, its price on different exchanges can differ by a maximum of 4-5%.

I do not understand the logic of this dispute, because BiteBTC prices are the same as on other cryptocurrency exchanges.

In fact, the prices for the same BTC differ from other exchanges. I'm not sure BiteBTC liars, because the exchange itself looks pretty serious.

Yeah but that is all it is - looks. Make an account  on there and get approved and send some screenshots if you think it is serious. You will not get an approved account and probably will get your identity stolen.

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

ah ah ah dear my little thief he doesn't lose time to rubbish again and again,this is my fake request sent ,and his answer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for your request and for choosing BiteBTC to list your cryptocurrency!

We have reviewed your application and are happy to inform you that we can list your coin on our exchange in the following pairs:
/USD (for 1 btc fee);
/BTC (for 0.1 btc fee);
/ETH (for 0.1 btc fee);
/LTC, /BCH, /DASH, /DOGE (for 0.05 btc each).
You can select one or more pairs for your listing.

Please note that listing in minor pairs (/LTC, /BCH, /DASH, /DOGE etc) is possible only if listed in at least one major pair (/USD, /BTC or /ETH).

Minimum order is 0.2 btc.

We recommend to get listed in the following major pairs: /USD, /BTC and /ETH for 1.2 btc.
These pairs will attract as much traders as possible to your coin.

Listing of your coin will take up to 5 working days and will be announced on our website, as well as in our official Twitter account.
Listing fee is refundable if we're unable to compile and/or list your coin.

We look forward to receive your response soon.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
BiteBTC Listing Department
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com

> On August 19, 2018 at 10:40 AM giopat96@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> BiteBTC - Digital Currency Exchange
>
> BiteBTC: New Listcoin Request
> value    data
> coinname    merkiitcoin
> symbol    MKK
> supply    15 billions
> type    pos
> git    https://github.com/mkk/mkkcore
> explorer    http://explorer.mkkcoin.com
> topic    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789098
> twitter    https://twitter.com/mkk
> coinmarketcap    not yet
> email    giopat96@hotmail.com
> message
>
> © 2018 BiteBTC. All rights reserved.

I will update the main page with this...thanks

Damn looks like you provided completely fake links to github and explorer and they still approved your coin listing. This is probably the best proof we have yet of biteBTC being a complete scam.

Allexmdd

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

It seems to me that it is too early to accuse the exchange of fraud, I read a lot of negative reviews, but did not see direct evidence.
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 04:21:04 PM by vel12

It seems to me that it is too early to accuse the exchange of fraud, I read a lot of negative reviews, but did not see direct evidence.

And the post above is crooked proof?How can you, carefully consider the application for the listing of a coin that does not exist?Where will they get the wallet for the exchange?First you need to look at the Github code and wallets( check for viruses. that can steal data or coins).And they agree to accept a fake coin.🤣
giannigre

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

And the post above is crooked proof?How can you, carefully consider the application for the listing of a coin that does not exist?And they agree to accept a fake coin.

ah ah well done , i don't want to answer to a "paid believer" or a big climb or a newbie or......... like him, because only a climb can't see that we have a big scammer on bitebtc.com!

Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

This happens all over the forum, it's called black marketing, I've seen how many exchanges and projects are accused of fraud, but these same exchanges and projects have been working for many years, they have their own customer base. I have the main question, who will work for several years with the same exchange, if it is a fraud?
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

This happens all over the forum, it's called black marketing, I've seen how many exchanges and projects are accused of fraud, but these same exchanges and projects have been working for many years, they have their own customer base. I have the main question, who will work for several years with the same exchange, if it is a fraud?

Hey, paid believer, if this "exchange" is that serious why have they locked their thread on Bitcointalk?

Nothing to hide?

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
GyramCripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

Does that suggest that everyone is lying? In fact, the Exchange BiteBTC not liars?
vel12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 06:35:41 PM by vel12

That's where the site was connected until it hid behind CloudFlare.

https://viewdns.info/iphistory/?domain=bitebtc.com

You can search for yourself, a lot of interesting things. https://viewdns.info/
JuleGulie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

You are drawing interesting conclusions, and I agree with them in principle. For example: I also trade the exchange is Yobit, it is also all accused of fraud, although it works consistently without glitches and failures.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

You are drawing interesting conclusions, and I agree with them in principle. For example: I also trade the exchange is Yobit, it is also all accused of fraud, although it works consistently without glitches and failures.

With the exchange YObit a different story, I have not seen not one of the reviews where YObit was accused of fraud, they just have bugs in the code, this causes many problems for users.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

What CoinMarketCap says on this exchange? If I'm not mistaken, they recognized BiteBTC fully legitimate and working exchange.
vel12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 10:44:28 AM by vel12

What CoinMarketCap says on this exchange? If I'm not mistaken, they recognized BiteBTC fully legitimate and working exchange.

post-#306

And if you look higher?They accept fake coins that never existed.This coin is fiction, no wallets, no block-explorer.All links in the listing request are fake.And the Steven Perkins replied-We have reviewed your application and are happy to inform you that we can list your coin...Do you think they check the coins or it is important for them to transfer 0.2BTC?
Ayuniv

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

Hey, paid believer, if this "exchange" is that serious why have they locked their thread on Bitcointalk?

Nothing to hide?

Hi guys,

I am not a crypto expert, nor pretending to be one. I am also not an expert in determining scams and the likes. As you could see in my profile, i am just a newbie here, tho i try to read as thorough as my time could permit. So let me share my 2 cents here, as i see this platform a democratic avenue for views and opinions, even for small time like me.

As early as first quarter this month, bitebtc had released its intention to comply with the KYC procedures of singapore, as they were physically situated there. I know everyone who is crypto enthusiast noticed how government now wants to regulate crypto, exchanges and the likes. Bitebtc, as legal as possible, wanted to adhere to the law. And this has been published on their newsfeeds, tweeter accnts, and at times would answer to your emails and chime into bitcoin talk discussions.

There was a time they were actively participating in the discussions despite the bash they are getting, later on they just decided to focus on appealing their case with singapore. Despite that, there were regular updates from them on their case.

In the recent past, they change jurisdiction, since they find the regulations in singapore stiff and already becoming detrimental to their business and clients. Just recently they announced, that they got a green signal to process registrations, no later than august 21, however, they also put a disclaimer, that approvals may take days because of huge amount of pending applications. As i saw on one of their email replies to one of the free thinkers here, they have roughly approved 10,000 members prior to KYC implementions, and pending 60000 more (probably more than that by now).

Crossing my fingers, we will see approved applications post August 21 and moving forward.

Some disgruntled members here are actually coin developers, who paid to be listed on their exchange - they all have the right to feel they were cheated or scammed. My opinion is, bitebtc could have handled those cases appropriately and could have been upfront with them with the situation they face, since right now, they doubt the legitimacy of the exchange because not a single supporter of their coins is being approved.

On the other hand, if bitebtc was an exit scam, why didnt it approve all those 70k + applications. Common sense tells me, it would have profited a lot and could even entice more listings if he did that and just ran away with all the coins their members have and the listing fees coin dev paid. But it chose not to do that.

Again, this is just my 2 cents, I am entitled to it, as you are entitled to yours.

I would probably have many haters after this post, but i encourage you to wait until the 21st and a couple of days. For all you know i may be wrong, or i may be right. So for all the haters out there, give bitebtc this week. And just persecute me next week, or hoping this week wil change your mind set.

Also i appreciate your concern to the community, by warning them of possible scams and what not. However, what if you were wrong? Theres also a chance you are right. That will be answered in the next few weeks or so. But i hope i am right..

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Nothing to hide?

Hi guys,

I am not a crypto expert, nor pretending to be one. I am also not an expert in determining scams and the likes. As you could see in my profile, i am just a newbie here, tho i try to read as thorough as my time could permit. So let me share my 2 cents here, as i see this platform a democratic avenue for views and opinions, even for small time like me.

As early as first quarter this month, bitebtc had released its intention to comply with the KYC procedures of singapore, as they were physically situated there. I know everyone who is crypto enthusiast noticed how government now wants to regulate crypto, exchanges and the likes. Bitebtc, as legal as possible, wanted to adhere to the law. And this has been published on their newsfeeds, tweeter accnts, and at times would answer to your emails and chime into bitcoin talk discussions.

There was a time they were actively participating in the discussions despite the bash they are getting, later on they just decided to focus on appealing their case with singapore. Despite that, there were regular updates from them on their case.

In the recent past, they change jurisdiction, since they find the regulations in singapore stiff and already becoming detrimental to their business and clients. Just recently they announced, that they got a green signal to process registrations, no later than august 21, however, they also put a disclaimer, that approvals may take days because of huge amount of pending applications. As i saw on one of their email replies to one of the free thinkers here, they have roughly approved 10,000 members prior to KYC implementions, and pending 60000 more (probably more than that by now).

Crossing my fingers, we will see approved applications post August 21 and moving forward.

Some disgruntled members here are actually coin developers, who paid to be listed on their exchange - they all have the right to feel they were cheated or scammed. My opinion is, bitebtc could have handled those cases appropriately and could have been upfront with them with the situation they face, since right now, they doubt the legitimacy of the exchange because not a single supporter of their coins is being approved.

On the other hand, if bitebtc was an exit scam, why didnt it approve all those 70k + applications. Common sense tells me, it would have profited a lot and could even entice more listings if he did that and just ran away with all the coins their members have and the listing fees coin dev paid. But it chose not to do that.

Again, this is just my 2 cents, I am entitled to it, as you are entitled to yours.

I would probably have many haters after this post, but i encourage you to wait until the 21st and a couple of days. For all you know i may be wrong, or i may be right. So for all the haters out there, give bitebtc this week. And just persecute me next week, or hoping this week wil change your mind set.

Also i appreciate your concern to the community, by warning them of possible scams and what not. However, what if you were wrong? Theres also a chance you are right. That will be answered in the next few weeks or so. But i hope i am right..

READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS THREAD - BiteBTC is not going to approve any accounts as they have not done so up to this time. They won't reply to any criticism on twitter or their bitciontalk threads - instead they delete the posts, block the users, and try to threaten a lawsuit. They don't have an exchange wallet holding funds for the coins they list. They list the coins with fake volume and even in the middle of forks (which is impossible). They even said they reviewed and verified a completely fake coin with no github in this thread. My opinion is that then they hire the likes of you to come here and try to fud this thread. All the proof you need that this is a fake exchange has already been provided. Unless you got proof that it is a legit exchange - like a logged in user account making trades backed up by explorer proof. Shut up and take your scam marketing efforts for bitebtc elsewhere. You are just as fraudulent as they are for trying to propagate that they are legit to users who now unfortunately know better. Coingecko was smart enough to remove this fake exchange and pretty soon coinmarketcap will as well. BiteBTC is a complete fraudulent exchange. There is no KYC requirement like they propose in singapore because there are other exchanges in singapore like COSS that do work. It does not matter why they did not approve the applications yet, it matters that they did not approve those applications, kept the data, took the coins money to list, show fake volume, and do not reply to support. Pretty much those are the items we want answers to not speculation and nonsense logic about what you think might be happening - we want answers for what DID happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: