Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
mixasik

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:25:29 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 08:47:52 PM by mixasik

That is a lie. im partial verified and im able to trade , deposit and withdraw: Stop saying bs. Bitebtc passed trought difficult times because of Singapore laws, but their are back again. Its a matter of time to people to trust, but stupid people like you are not helping. open a damm support case and stop saying lies
but what does the Singapore law?
Do you have any idea about anything other than the your dear cryptocurrency? For example, do u know about various internet services? For example, about service what named WHOIS ?
See  it on request "bitebtc.com". See and read!https://www.nic.ru/whois/?searchWord=bitebtc.com
Adress Corporate Drive, Burlington, USA!! understand??!! Iowa Burlington or Vermont Burlington, that is the question, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

So, up until today there is still basically no one who is partially verified and can trade?

I sent some tokens to the exchange but they're probably gone since withdrawal fee is over 10 per cent of my holdings plus they charge extra 0.02 ETH per withdrawal.
last day they charge extra 0.2 ETH , but on this day 0.02 ETH .
don't trade again on this exchanger bitebtc , admin not will respon your latter and they will always give promise to user for be pattien waiting verification KYC until finish.
they have fake volume trading , so don't believe this exchanger bitebtc .
Yeah, I saw 0.2 ETH fee, too. I edited my post after re-checking. Grin 0.02 is still more than most exchanges charge but it's a lot better than 0.2.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Do not make deposits there.You will not be allowed to trade with a partial check.Although they tell you that with partial verification you can trade and withdraw up to 2000 dollars,this is a lie.When you try to trade you will be told that you need a full check.This all proves that the exchange is fake.

I agree with you. I had few tokens that were listed there and I wanted to trade. First of all KYC was not approved. Later on I received a mail that partial-kyc has been approved and i can trade for $2k now..

So sent some $30 worth of tokens there to test the waters..however these morons dint allowed me to trade and said that I need full verification to trade that particular token. If this was the reason, why was my deposit was opened and thankfully I just sent $30 tokens only, otherwise would have been a nightmare for me.

These people suck big time. Either they are selling identities or preparing to siphon the deposits in a big way.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
smil3y7

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

I agree with you. I had few tokens that were listed there and I wanted to trade. First of all KYC was not approved. Later on I received a mail that partial-kyc has been approved and i can trade for $2k now..

So sent some $30 worth of tokens there to test the waters..however these morons dint allowed me to trade and said that I need full verification to trade that particular token. If this was the reason, why was my deposit was opened and thankfully I just sent $30 tokens only, otherwise would have been a nightmare for me.

These people suck big time. Either they are selling identities or preparing to siphon the deposits in a big way.

I hope you'll at least be able to get your tokens back. Even though $30 isn't that much money it's definitely an unnecessary loss.
Ayuniv

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Is the moderator here still hopeful that EGEM will be listed on this exchange?
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

So is there anyone with a successful KYC approval? Or is it really a scam so nobody gets accepted.

Ayuniv

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:58:45 AM

So is there anyone with a successful KYC approval? Or is it really a scam so nobody gets accepted.
Mostly are only partially verified, i havent seen one with full approval. For partially verified accounts, like mine, you can trade for some specific coins, you need to be fully verified to trade for fiat and other coins. Per bitebtc, full verification may happen 10 to 14 days post August 22. So we might, see fully verified accounts post september 6 or so.

Again, i am just basing my answer based from my personal account and reply i am getting from dev. Disclaimer : as you backread through the thread you can also view others experiences: we have some skeptics and some hopefuls on this group. A good mix i would say, at the end of the day, its still your decision on how you weigh the views and opinions of each member here.
kryptogunner

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

I hope you'll at least be able to get your tokens back. Even though $30 isn't that much money it's definitely an unnecessary loss.

Withdrawl fees is insane there and I would need these $30 tokens plus some additonal to withdraw !  Grin

So i have written them off as gone for now...lets see how it goes further.

BTW people conversing about Singapore laws: It is very much clear that KYC is needed there only for trading USD pairs and USD withdrwals..else for trading any crypto to crypto, no KYC is required. Not even partial. so exchange is actually goofing up with everyone on this issue. there are many SG based exchanges and you can clarify things from them as well.

Pretty bad experience.

rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

Mostly are only partially verified, i havent seen one with full approval. For partially verified accounts, like mine, you can trade for some specific coins, you need to be fully verified to trade for fiat and other coins. Per bitebtc, full verification may happen 10 to 14 days post August 22. So we might, see fully verified accounts post september 6 or so.

Again, i am just basing my answer based from my personal account and reply i am getting from dev. Disclaimer : as you backread through the thread you can also view others experiences: we have some skeptics and some hopefuls on this group. A good mix i would say, at the end of the day, its still your decision on how you weigh the views and opinions of each member here.
Thanks for clarifying things. So you can trade some coins with partially verified accounts, but not the one I am interested in. I think I just have to wait for next week.

kryptogunner

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Thanks for clarifying things. So you can trade some coins with partially verified accounts, but not the one I am interested in. I think I just have to wait for next week.

same with me. my preferred pair has same issues.

do you think we can get verified by next week?

brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

Guys, it makes no sense to ask "will we get verified by next week".

BiteBTC is a scam! It always was. It always will remain a blatant SCAM!

Deal with it.

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
kryptogunner

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

Deal with it.

I wonder what OP of thread has to say about it.

Infact their ANN thread has also been locked on BTT here.

raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

you can read here my scammy BiteBTC experince here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.msg44908206#msg44908206
smil3y7

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Withdrawl fees is insane there and I would need these $30 tokens plus some additonal to withdraw !  Grin

BTW people conversing about Singapore laws: It is very much clear that KYC is needed there only for trading USD pairs and USD withdrwals..else for trading any crypto to crypto, no KYC is required. Not even partial. so exchange is actually goofing up with everyone on this issue. there are many SG based exchanges and you can clarify things from them as well.

Pretty bad experience.

Yeah, it's quite a bad experience. The trading pair I want to trade is also disabled. Which pair(s) are trade-able anyways? I wonder if they'll ever enable trading or this topic OP has actually right and everything about that exchange is a scam.
kryptogunner

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Pretty bad experience.

Yeah, it's quite a bad experience. The trading pair I want to trade is also disabled. Which pair(s) are trade-able anyways? I wonder if they'll ever enable trading or this topic OP has actually right and everything about that exchange is a scam.

Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.msg44908206#msg44908206

osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

I updated main page of thread to reflect this

THE REPORTS FROM USERS IS THAT THE EXCHANGE IS NOT WORKING AND PARTIAL VERIFICATION CANT TRADE AND LARGE FEE SO FAR

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Deal with it.

I have not been able to trade or deposit yet. I have an email thread to share so far which was written several days ago and EGEM is not on the list of coins to deposit so I am unable to test it at this time. I have no desire to deposit BTC or ETH only EGEM which i what we paid to list and was the reason for this post.

Dear [osoese],

Thank you for your request!
I passed all the instructions to our development department and got a response that the necessary tasks on updating your wallet will be completed in time.

Thank you for being a part of BiteBTC community!

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
BiteBTC Listing Department
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Deal with it.

I have not been able to trade or deposit yet. I have an email thread to share so far which was written several days ago and EGEM is not on the list of coins to deposit so I am unable to test it at this time. I have no desire to deposit BTC or ETH only EGEM which i what we paid to list and was the reason for this post.

Dear [osoese],

Thank you for your request!
I passed all the instructions to our development department and got a response that the necessary tasks on updating your wallet will be completed in time.

Thank you for being a part of BiteBTC community!

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
BiteBTC Listing Department
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com

Scammers will be scammers. No other alternative. We all know it.
Also, why they're still keeping their thread locked?

Nothing to hide?

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
Behat1981

Activity: 142

https://bit.ly/48DykYN

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

I made a deposit on the site and found out that all the buyers are fake and the price when you try to buy keeps going down until there is nothing.
https://imgur.com/0jb7Ms7

Microsoft 365 And Google W/S Admin
Google Workspace Super Admin edu - $1,000
Office 365 A1 1000 License and many more product https://bit.ly/48DykYN
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

It is already clear that the trades are fake.This is a script that simulates trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: