Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27537 times)
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

currently eos is ranked fifth and ethereum is ranked second. and both are almost the same technology. I think however ethereum remains the most superior compared to all atlcoin traded. a little striking on ripples, yes ripples might be the next option.

If there are two choices what coin  you will choose, between Ethereum and EOS? The majority choose is ethereum, because of the promising features and already popular especially good for investing. But the best thing to do is choose both.
I support many of the EOS for some time because for the EOS is becoming very coins to be able to count on that result in more profits in the future. In addition to being the main coin much progress done EOS and making it stand the competition.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

The OP didn't ask which of the coins was well distributed amongst its holders.

I think both Ethereum and EOS will survive and be well used for the next 2 - 3 years at least and at that time we may see a swing in the adoption balance from Ethereum to EOS or perhaps even another coin that hasn't yet surfaced.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
dankboner83

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

I really think ETH is the only coin that will stay with us forever as it offers a platform for so many projects (ERC20 tokens)
EOS or any other altcoin could be shaken and corrupted as the applications get bad.
I would chose ETH.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

I think what will last for a very long time is ethereum because the ethereum platform is very good and has very good development, unlike EOS which is like a new coin that is not certain to have very good development. so I'm sure ethereum will survive.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Both projects will survive. They have a strong community and devs/founders are committed to continue improving the platform.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

hold both are nice to have. but the ethereum more power because it has a large and widely used platform in ICO. for the future, I think the ethereum will still get to be bigger than on the EOS. but the potential of the EOS starts showed pretty good development to follow. I think both of them will be able to produce great results for your investment.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

Both will survive with an active dev team always fixing everything, they will be hit in the future.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

ETH dont be gone its 100%
Good if EOS also find their position in crypto world, and do not die.
One more strong project need to supporting competition

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

I think both coin we survive. Ethereum is rooted and established more in cryptocurrency more than any altcoin and the more people use ethereum to host ico and create token on ethereum platform, the more the growth and development of ethereum!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

eth and eos are very strong alts, eth are so many assets everyday got a new project and they using ethereum platform.. and now eos is start joining other project that using also their own eos platform to make a fusion in the future.. who knows maybe eos can surpass eth.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

currently eos is ranked fifth and ethereum is ranked second. and both are almost the same technology. I think however ethereum remains the most superior compared to all atlcoin traded. a little striking on ripples, yes ripples might be the next option.

If there are two choices what coin  you will choose, between Ethereum and EOS? The majority choose is ethereum, because of the promising features and already popular especially good for investing. But the best thing to do is choose both.
I support many of the EOS for some time because for the EOS is becoming very coins to be able to count on that result in more profits in the future. In addition to being the main coin much progress done EOS and making it stand the competition.
This time I want to get out of the Ethereum zone to try other Altcoin have developments that continue to rise.
with the increased development of present at Altcoin in addition to Ethereum will be very capable of making my motivation to support EOS to survive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Ethereum and EOS are two great platforms there is no doubt about that. The two project have all the tendency to succeed in the future. Although we don't know what will happen in the future but I have strong hope that EOS and Ethereum will go far.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I think both will stay long in the crypto market. Both are similar in platform each one will have mutual supporters that will make both coins last. Although EOS is technically advanced in features than ethereum, the latter have been introduce far more earlier than the former and that it has far more community support especailly ICOs.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Eos and Ethereum are also good coins. But between these two coins, I always choose Ethereum. Because Ethereum is stronger than Eos. And I think Ethereum is more reliable than Eos. So I'm sure that in the future Ethereum will certainly continue to exist. But I cannot say that Eos will be definetly in the crypto market for in the future.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

I read a blog that compares EOS and ETH quite clearly. You can get more information here: https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/eos-vs-ethereum/#Ethereum_vs_EOS_The_Conclusion
EOS has the potential to become the best performing blockchain while Ethereum is already the most popular altcoin. So I think in the next few year, ETH will still be the best altcoin. But in the future, EOS will surpass ETH.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

I don't think any of the two coins will die both have very solid background and foundation, though eos might be moved to instead of using etherum to stage ico.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I think they are both going to survive! EOS is just starting to become more popular. ETH is most popular crypto platform for ICOs and even if the ETH price will be 1$ it still will be used for start ups

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

an increasing number of people will perceive the ethereum as a new way of preserving and multiplying capital in the future

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Both will survive, There is no doubt about it. But the fact matter will be who will be on the top to other. Strong competition but Ethereum plasma and shrading will drive Ethereum to the next level.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Though Eos is a good and strong position, but Ethereum is better coin between two coins. If you see most of ICO, the project and platform support Ethereum. These two coins will survive in the future as the better position, but I prefer and put forward Ethereum.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: