Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:42:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27537 times)
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

I think both will survive. i read somewhere that to make an EOS wallet is complicated. Is this true?
They both do not have easy to use functions inside their wallet. I feel Ethereum will be a survivor in the end.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Well , I do not think that eos can replace eth , I think they can be together and benefit , as there is certainly a plus at eos that it is more attractive to investors, but eos wallet is certainly a horror!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Both will survive, they already have same future on cryptocurrency. I mean many people still use it on market so it will not gonna die.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

With the speed that EOS offers and the quick acceptance, everything is shifting towards it. Ethereum on the other hand is flexible and we are kind of accustomed to it so many people may stick to it. We are yet to really witness the functionalities of EOS. Whichever one that offers a good services is for the advancement of the crypto community.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

My personal opinion is that Ethereum is a centralized Scam it has very little bandwidth in turn EOS is a more technological and perfect coin

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

I think they are both valid tokens and projects and will survive the test of the present. Eth is widely adopted and used, second to BTC i think. Eth has enormous flaws but it still has a highly encouraging use case. EOS on the other hand has some pretty decent features which have come to correct the issues of the ETH. Though the current market conditions has meant a slow growth of the EOS project, I strongly think it is a sleeping giant and will blossom once the market normalises.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

I think both will survive. i read somewhere that to make an EOS wallet is complicated. Is this true?
It is actually not so difficult, I suggest to use EOSLynx. The fastest and cheapest way to create an EOS wallet

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Both will survive, they already have same future on cryptocurrency. I mean many people still use it on market so it will not gonna die.

i agree with you, but it seems EOS will be superior to ETH because I see there are many ICO who are starting to use EOS Blockchain. Other than that, there were also previous ICO who started migrating from the ETH Blockchain to EOS, they did this probably because EOS is better than ETH, let's see and wait for who will be the winner in the future
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:51:34 AM

At this moment eth is better than EOS. Even ethereum is better than any platform based token. Ethereum and EOS both are platform based project but eth is most popular platform based project. In other hand EOS would be one of the best platform based token in near future. It has many upgraded features than ethereum. It collected a huge money in ico phase. But EOS is still in devlopment phase. But when it start it will be a great platform.

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

The development of EOS is indeed ongoing and continues to make extraordinary developments later, with the start of many projects that use the EOS platform, it can be said that EOS will be able to align with Eth. Eth still has a good reputation and will continue to be in his position.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

Ethereum and Eos are both strong and good coins, each of them also has advantages. I think for the two coins in the future it will last a long time and more people will invest in these two coins.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

As if now we can see the Etherium is holding at its worse price of the year however it doesn't fall very soon on the other hand EOS is still improving their development and hasn't been rise to over take the thrown of etherium because it is struggling after it makes a big impact. so for now the 2 top coins are competing on each other. lets just see in the next few months if they still gonna hold their spot.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

For now I think people still prefer ethereum. Because there are many ethereum enthusiasts. Of course ETH is the one that still survives for now. Don't know if some time will come. Whether EOS will be able to beat ETH.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

EOS little diferent network, there we have some centralized nodes which votes to the features.
So this coins not fully comparable and both live in the future

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

EOS has a more innovative structure. Besides, Ethereum is lagging behind on a lot of issues. I'm in the community who believes that EOS will be more popular in the future than Ethereum.

for the long term may be Yes. ethereum has many failed even though they have a great platform but this is not a guarantee. even now the platform of the ethereum has many rivals and this is enough to have an effect. EOS will be better for the future when the ethereum does not start first settled from now on.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

I think both coins will quite happily survive into the next 3 - 5 year time frame, however, I see that EOS will rise in popularity and usage as they continue to develop and improve the platform. I like to hedge my bets so have a stake in both coins which also offers some diversity to my investments.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

Ethereum and EOS are both good and promising coins and both will rise and rise well in value. The EOS coin has a more advanced technology, however, ethereum is not going to stand still: in the coming months they are going to introduce a number of interesting improvements that should be raised and the high popularity of this coin, including the question of its scalability.
These coins, it seems, will continue to compete with each other and this is very good. Only in this way can a cryptocurrency be developed.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Both will survive, Ethereum team are on developing for Ethereum 2.0 with many improvements. EOS also has many important updates for its blockchain.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

these two coins do have some disadvantages, but even so I see both have a pretty good future. besides that these two coins have quite a lot of interested people, by having this big interested person, I am sure both of them are able to survive in the market

ancafe

Activity: 1652
Merit: 710

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

Ethereum and EOS are both good and promising coins and both will rise and rise well in value. The EOS coin has a more advanced technology, however, ethereum is not going to stand still: in the coming months they are going to introduce a number of interesting improvements that should be raised and the high popularity of this coin, including the question of its scalability.
These coins, it seems, will continue to compete with each other and this is very good. Only in this way can a cryptocurrency be developed.
you're right, I think both will survive. ETH is currently very popular among crypto users, and EOS is a new competitor that is developing quite well. if this continues, there is a high probability that EOS will be equivalent to ETH, or even better. well, however, EOS is not the only coin that began to develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: