Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27531 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

We don't have to choose  one, both of them are successful projects, somebody says that eos is eth killer but I dont think one of them kills another, if project and team is working well, every project can survive in this market.
if the idea of the projects is almost the same, then if one project shows itself better than another, then someone should leave the market. I believe in EOS, but so far there are 60 percent ethereum in my portfolio and only 10 EOS

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Well for me it's 2 good coins for both investment and a lot of news now there are on these coins but for me now eos is a little higher worth I expect the coin to soar very much in 2019 , a lot of news for this year they have !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

I think ETH session is expired and at this moment its condition is oscillating. But if eth is a huge stable coin and definitely at future eth based projects will not be finished easily. EOS is very popular development and promising.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

I think the key to the survival of cryptocurrencies is whether it has strong financial support. I personally think that the encryption that still exists is
-BTC
-BCHSV
-BCHABC
-Eth
-XRP
-USDT
-H T
-NEO
But i have something doubt and always i thinking BCH fork coin and if BCH divided with two coins now those coin are competitor behavior.
So i am very confused minded about which coin are survive in the future.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

For Ethereum like now still in increasing or decreasing because every day teruse instability occurs in ethereum. Actually Ethereum is very worried. For EOS, it seems that every day the same happens to ethereum. So the ETH or EOS in the future will still survive.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

I do not think that at the end of this race there will be only one winner. I think that there is space for both projects on the market and maybe even a few more. People like to have a choice and these two good projects give it to them.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

No doubts ETH will live. But what will happen with EOS it's not so definitively. Recently we saw statistics that project have 1/3 active accounts. But we don't see same stats from ETH because any can make infinite accounts on the ETH platform. Actually I think EOS should work hard for survive. Larimer made some problem with own exit
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Seeing the condition of the two coins, I think both of them will still survive. ETH and EOS are very good coins because they have the technology needed by many people to make new coins. so I'm sure both will survive.

fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

I think both pennies will still exist just to have a difference in the value of the coins and to be dominated by the market. Since coin is for human life and every coin has its own application, it will exist in different sectors and industries.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

Personally, I don't like EOS even which is not a coin and EOS has not enough potential and demand in the market where ETH has enough potential and demand in the market also ETH belongs a decent technology. According to coinmarketcap and market popularity, ETH will survive.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Personally, I don't like EOS even which is not a coin and EOS has not enough potential and demand in the market where ETH has enough potential and demand in the market also ETH belongs a decent technology. According to coinmarketcap and market popularity, ETH will survive.

Some people are mad salty about ETH, and right now would probably the perfect time for them to rant about ETH and speak negative things about ETH, we all know that in the market, you can see that Ethereum is also on the low and is not performing as how it was performing back then, but I think that even if this is the current situation for ETH, it would still survive for a decade for sure.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Actually both coins have good technology and similar equality but there is some differences between them that Ethereum has a big community who support and believe it and Eos is like copy of Ethereum.

harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

EOS has the potential to be the best performing blockchain in the world, Ethereum has become the third most popular cryptocurrency in the industry. So, this is difficult to contact. But finally, I think it's a technological battle.

Ethereum is running the Ethereum 2.0 project and it is very interesting to note and we are waiting for the project to go according to plan. Even though EOS is still very young compared to Ethereum, he clearly provides strong resistance as an Ethereum competitor.

So, let's see how well each blockchain performs in one year, so maybe we will be able to make a decision.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

Ethereum and EOS those are top 5 Coin. I believe two coin will survive in the future. Ethereum Blockchain is best compare to others Blockchain.
These two are best coins in crypto market so everyone know this potential and this will forever is unpredictable because Ethereum smart contract is never die in future, But EOS is still pending for forever platform because this year it will going to moon so many investors are concentrate in this platform and we must support the top 10 altcoins so it will stay in top level.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

They can both survive.

I don't think one should die for other to survive.

By the way, i find ethereum more user friendly.

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Both are solid blockchain project and as such will survive. But ETH has more popularity than EOS but that doesn't mean EOS will die for ETH to survive. ETH is tending to be more scalable same with EOS.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

They both have good technology and great community support. Why should one of them cease to exist? Their competition benefits the cryptocurrency market and I hope that both of them will continue their development in the future.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

I think both will survive, and will remain one of the top 10 coin in the market. As EOS is still organizing competitions to find good people. As for ETH, Vitalik Buterin believes that once the second layer solutions such as Shending and Plasma take effect, the network is likely to reach over a million transactions per second. That why I think a both will be survive
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

I think both of them will be able to survive at least the next three to four years. Ethereum is a good coin, but personally I'm waiting for the update to finally see the result and reaction. The EOS is a better coin in terms of technology.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

Eth is a very serious asset. I really like the ideas of the project and now its price is very low. I try to buy at every drop. In a year we will only dream of such a price as now. Eos is also a good asset, but I prefer Eth.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: