Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

really nice concept and project, when i read the whitepaper Ruff was founded in 2014 with edge computing at its core and the goal of replacing original embedded operating systems. Ruff’s community has already grown to encompass the work of tens of thousands of developers, and is the industry's most prevalent IoT operating system. In addition to a core of technically skilled team members, team members have also been listed for Forbes China’s 2017 30 Under 30 mention and other notable awards and accolades for achievements in business development and marketing.
i believe this project will success in the future
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

really nice concept and project, when i read the whitepaper Ruff was founded in 2014 with edge computing at its core and the goal of replacing original embedded operating systems. Ruff’s community has already grown to encompass the work of tens of thousands of developers, and is the industry's most prevalent IoT operating system. In addition to a core of technically skilled team members, team members have also been listed for Forbes China’s 2017 30 Under 30 mention and other notable awards and accolades for achievements in business development and marketing.
Amazing i need to read the whitepaper again as i did not notice these things the first time i read it, is there any article about the team members who where listed on Forbes? would love to read that one.
ranban

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

I hope this idea will be smash.
Spotless results, very nice idea, aware website.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Amazing i need to read the whitepaper again as i did not notice these things the first time i read it, is there any article about the team members who where listed on Forbes? would love to read that one.

Hell yeah, the team have a solid foundation behind them and have won a tonne of awards for it.  Roy winning the Blockchain CEO of the year 2018 just sealed the deal that they mean business for me.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

Hell yeah, the team have a solid foundation behind them and have won a tonne of awards for it.  Roy winning the Blockchain CEO of the year 2018 just sealed the deal that they mean business for me.

Yes, the project is very good. As of now there is no standard for communication between two IoT devices. Using Ruff OS it will be possible.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

Hell yeah, the team have a solid foundation behind them and have won a tonne of awards for it.  Roy winning the Blockchain CEO of the year 2018 just sealed the deal that they mean business for me.

Yes, the project is very good. As of now there is no standard for communication between two IoT devices. Using Ruff OS it will be possible.
In 2018 they are celebrating their 4th anniversary. In the four years Ruff has earned awards and recognition from industries.
Like, GiTC (Best Technology Innovator Award)
2016 Microsoft Innovation Summit (Best Investment Award) and more.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

It's nice to see that someone is really happy with Ruff. Huge number of followers on their twitter and telegram also. And they are posting positive comments on each on tweets which is posted by ruff team.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

I personally appreciate this project. good team, clear roadmap. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year. If you are a quick investment investor can not ignore this good project.

I take my time to research and vet project before I invest in them, ruffchain scored a good mark in my books due to our they've been able to organize their project till date

I think their ability to work with big names is a huge plus compared to other competition. Also it seems that they have a solid team of developers.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

Hell yeah, the team have a solid foundation behind them and have won a tonne of awards for it.  Roy winning the Blockchain CEO of the year 2018 just sealed the deal that they mean business for me.

In 2018 they are celebrating their 4th anniversary. In the four years Ruff has earned awards and recognition from industries.
I am very much impressed and amazed with what ive read, all are very informative which are very useful and one way of giving trust and confidence to the investors. With the existing strong infrastructure and achievements from the team they can easily built publicity to the real world especially now that many are providing positive feedbacks based on the achievements they been trhough.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

I am very much impressed and amazed with what ive read, all are very informative which are very useful and one way of giving trust and confidence to the investors. With the existing strong infrastructure and achievements from the team they can easily built publicity to the real world especially now that many are providing positive feedbacks based on the achievements they been trhough.

You's right, they should capitalize on the positive feedbacks and work relentless in maintaining that standard that they have created, updates keep rolling in and articles are continuously been published on various social media channels, so is a sign that the community is really talking about it and a sign of more good things to surface
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

Yeah, it totally possible it sometimes called AMA or meetup and like you said it gonna be awesome to ask Roy Li some interesting questions

An AMA session with Roy Li, will be great. It will be amazing experience to chat with a guy who is security experts and working on this project since 4 years
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

Yeah, it totally possible it sometimes called AMA or meetup and like you said it gonna be awesome to ask Roy Li some interesting questions

An AMA session with Roy Li, will be great. It will be amazing experience to chat with a guy who is security experts and working on this project since 4 years

Yeah... I wish there would be an AMA session with ruff ceo instead of the regular interviews. I know he is a very busy person and might not have time for it.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

in a few years we will see who is right :-)
I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.
But maybe I'm just a blind fanboy :-)

Haha no harm either way Smiley
I agree that signs are there to revolutionise something. Ruff could be the OS choice the way you have iOS and Android OS for phones. IoT is only getting bigger and bigger now as well as more tech becomes 'smart'
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

I thought Q&A was like a communication between community members and team members? Like the community ask while the team answers. If that's so, then the part of rewarding members for answers might not really fit in.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.

There's no doubt about Lee brilliancy, he has lots of experience under his belt. Just matter of time before we see ruffchain in full capacity.

Roy's experience in IoT is something of 4 to 5 years and he also has been into blockchain for some time now i personally expect nothing less from him

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

Haha no harm either way Smiley
I agree that signs are there to revolutionise something. Ruff could be the OS choice the way you have iOS and Android OS for phones. IoT is only getting bigger and bigger now as well as more tech becomes 'smart'

it would be really great if Ruffchain could become like android or iOS. If it works in this area similar and only 2-3 large suppliers share the cake, then I would be very happy as an investor
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

I’m very positive about ruff team coming up with a more creative marketing strategies to propel this project, so far this RuffChain has been fantastic. I believe there are more to be expected from the team.

I doubt Roy Li has enough time to conduct the Q&A by himself but if this happens I will definitely watch/read it and ask questions. This is a man of rare type who can move mountains with his energy.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I’m very positive about ruff team coming up with a more creative marketing strategies to propel this project, so far this RuffChain has been fantastic. I believe there are more to be expected from the team.

I doubt Roy Li has enough time to conduct the Q&A by himself but if this happens I will definitely watch/read it and ask questions. This is a man of rare type who can move mountains with his energy.

Yep any of the higher ups that can do q and a would be a great touch as I know myself I’d love to see more information and explanations on how it will expand over the next day 5 years and where it’s going really
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

Yep any of the higher ups that can do q and a would be a great touch as I know myself I’d love to see more information and explanations on how it will expand over the next day 5 years and where it’s going really

So he's confirmed he's going to be doing an AMA? where was this posted i've not seen anything about it yet, would love to take part as i have a feq questions id love to see Roy answer.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

I think he could make some time for the community and do an Q&A as he knows a lot about the project it could help a lot of people get their questions answered quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: