Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

Yeah, it totally possible it sometimes called AMA or meetup and like you said it gonna be awesome to ask Roy Li some interesting questions

An AMA or meetup with the founders would be great opportunity for all to clarify open points and ask them individual questions. I'm very interested in a meetup or AMA.

Do you think an Ama is needed right now? I don't think so... I think Ama are meant project that haven't yet started or are in the token sale period  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

An AMA session with Roy Li, will be great. It will be amazing experience to chat with a guy who is security experts and working on this project since 4 years
I’m very positive about ruff team coming up with a more creative marketing strategies to propel this project, so far this RuffChain has been fantastic. I believe there are more to be expected from the team.

I doubt Roy Li has enough time to conduct the Q&A by himself but if this happens I will definitely watch/read it and ask questions. This is a man of rare type who can move mountains with his energy.

Yep any of the higher ups that can do q and a would be a great touch as I know myself I’d love to see more information and explanations on how it will expand over the next day 5 years and where it’s going really

So he's confirmed he's going to be doing an AMA? where was this posted i've not seen anything about it yet, would love to take part as i have a feq questions id love to see Roy answer.

I feel like Roy Li would be a really interesting CEO to do an AMA, maybe the team could sort this out, they could do it on Telegram or Reddit!

gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:03:28 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

in a few years we will see who is right :-)
I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.
But maybe I'm just a blind fanboy :-)

There's no doubt about Lee brilliancy, he has lots of experience under his belt. Just matter of time before we see ruffchain in full capacity.

Roy's experience in IoT is something of 4 to 5 years and he also has been into blockchain for some time now i personally expect nothing less from him

Are you sure because I read he has been in the tech world all his life and has worked in companies like Microsoft, played a major role in the development of symbian phones and even in the security area too.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

An AMA session with Roy Li, will be great. It will be amazing experience to chat with a guy who is security experts and working on this project since 4 years
I’m very positive about ruff team coming up with a more creative marketing strategies to propel this project, so far this RuffChain has been fantastic. I believe there are more to be expected from the team.

I doubt Roy Li has enough time to conduct the Q&A by himself but if this happens I will definitely watch/read it and ask questions. This is a man of rare type who can move mountains with his energy.

He is conducting ones to the masses. I think it would really benefit ruff chain. based on the their schedules and upcoming events he is speaking in conferences and workshops. I think it would be good to dedicate an hour to so for an open AMA with the community.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

Lol. "Move mountains with his energy"Huh Wow. That's one heck of a qualification. That definitely has to be digital mountain yea?  Grin well he is a man of good quality and reputation in the digital cycle.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

He is conducting ones to the masses. I think it would really benefit ruff chain. based on the their schedules and upcoming events he is speaking in conferences and workshops. I think it would be good to dedicate an hour to so for an open AMA with the community.

From the look of things I highly doubt an AMA session would be possible with Roy because the young man is very busy.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

Yep any of the higher ups that can do q and a would be a great touch as I know myself I’d love to see more information and explanations on how it will expand over the next day 5 years and where it’s going really

So he's confirmed he's going to be doing an AMA? where was this posted i've not seen anything about it yet, would love to take part as i have a feq questions id love to see Roy answer.

I feel like Roy Li would be a really interesting CEO to do an AMA, maybe the team could sort this out, they could do it on Telegram or Reddit!

Yeah! I understand he may be very busy, but even something like a quick 20 minute AMA must be possible while traveling or on downtime, I know it would bring in massive amounts of people to ask him questions!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Yeah! I understand he may be very busy, but even something like a quick 20 minute AMA must be possible while traveling or on downtime, I know it would bring in massive amounts of people to ask him questions!

Yeah it doesn’t have to run for  a long time, even if someone from the Ruff Chain team asked questions to Roy in person and then relayed his answers on the Telegram page it would be very much appreciated as a supporter of the Ruff Chain project.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

I thought Q&A was like a communication between community members and team members? Like the community ask while the team answers. If that's so, then the part of rewarding members for answers might not really fit in.

I know, but some tokens as awards will make it but interesting. Yes, there is chance that spammers will be more in this case.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

Yeah it doesn’t have to run for  a long time, even if someone from the Ruff Chain team asked questions to Roy in person and then relayed his answers on the Telegram page it would be very much appreciated as a supporter of the Ruff Chain project.

Yes, Ruff team can collect questions from followers, investors and can post the reply/answers from CEO.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Yeah, it totally possible it sometimes called AMA or meetup and like you said it gonna be awesome to ask Roy Li some interesting questions

Yeah... I wish there would be an AMA session with ruff ceo instead of the regular interviews. I know he is a very busy person and might not have time for it.

This will probably come up sooner or later, so far, they have been giving the community a good reason to stick with them and has been from one blockchain conference to another, the initial process is always tough and for the fact that this is also a new technology also makes it more tougher, so i believe once they have setup a solid foundation, AMAs will be a continuous thing
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.

Haha no harm either way Smiley
I agree that signs are there to revolutionise something. Ruff could be the OS choice the way you have iOS and Android OS for phones. IoT is only getting bigger and bigger now as well as more tech becomes 'smart'

it would be really great if Ruffchain could become like android or iOS. If it works in this area similar and only 2-3 large suppliers share the cake, then I would be very happy as an investor

Man this would be a dream investment if it pans out that way. Whilst I think you could make money in the short term, I'm definitely holding mine for the long haul.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

There's no doubt about Lee brilliancy, he has lots of experience under his belt. Just matter of time before we see ruffchain in full capacity.

Roy's experience in IoT is something of 4 to 5 years and he also has been into blockchain for some time now i personally expect nothing less from him

Are you sure because I read he has been in the tech world all his life and has worked in companies like Microsoft, played a major role in the development of symbian phones and even in the security area too.

Those who used the Nokia device especially the Symbian phones know for sure Nokia was one of the best device manufacturers since the use of the creation of the mobile

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

Did you see their amazing article about how to develop IOT apps in RUFF OS, it says that they will release a series of videos  which will guide us on how to develop such an app.

Here is the link to the article: https://medium.com/ruffchain/ruff-iot-application-development-system-now-available-on-youtube-fb1fe74a830d.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

Yes, Ruff team can collect questions from followers, investors and can post the reply/answers from CEO.

That's one way to do go about it, I'll suggest they use reddit for this as I believe it's the most ideal for this.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

Did you see their amazing article about how to develop IOT apps in RUFF OS, it says that they will release a series of videos  which will guide us on how to develop such an app.

Here is the link to the article: https://medium.com/ruffchain/ruff-iot-application-development-system-now-available-on-youtube-fb1fe74a830d.

Yes, I have already read the article and have already watched the first video. I'm looking forward to the other videos, that will certainly be very interesting
I still have much to learn. Nice that RuffChain helps me with that
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

Yes, I have already read the article and have already watched the first video. I'm looking forward to the other videos, that will certainly be very interesting

I just read the article and watch the video, thanks for sharing here. I want to know more about the technical site of a project and such tutorials make it easier for me.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

I just read the article and watch the video, thanks for sharing here. I want to know more about the technical site of a project and such tutorials make it easier for me.

This type of short tutorial videos is really cool, I watched the first video and want to see the rest. Nice to see Ruff makes all that is possible in any direction they see to spread the word about the company.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

This type of short tutorial videos is really cool, I watched the first video and want to see the rest. Nice to see Ruff makes all that is possible in any direction they see to spread the word about the company.

Love to see this I have to say it’s something I’ve been hounding for more projects to do these kind of small informative videos are so insanely affective that they should be a no brainer for projects like this to put out  as the reward is great for minimal effort
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

I think given the videos are in place they could host a competition for developers something like a hackathon. I think that would really benefit adoption at least the rewarding part would attract different users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: