Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13849 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.
That I am also thinking. They are always posting on their twitter and another blogs sites. But since two-three days I never seen any new tweet on their twitter.

Yeah, I keep an eye on most projects twitter, and compared to alot of them they are pretty quite in terms of tweeting out content, but I guess they go for quality rather than quantity.

I think the quantity has a role to play also in this situation. The more they know and see something about your project, the longer and better it is for your project thoughts to staye in my head.

There is always this argument if business should only post content of direct relevance or random news on their channels. They can post about the blockchain but then their channel's focus would shift from what they are set to do. So I don't think there should always be updates on twitter.

What do you mean? It's the projects twitter so it can be about anything to do with the company as well as anything that might have an impact on them?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.

If team are active in here they should deal with this very important issue, I've seen FUD happen before due to absence of social from projects and I don't think it should happen with Ruffchain with the kind of progress they've made already but they should improve on their social media engagement still

I think it would be a very good idea to see more activity on twitter, one of the best resources to get free marketing and awareness built from such a busy platform

Yeah... Everywhere seems quiet. Looks like they are re-strategizing. It's been long since we have seen any update concerning the ceo Roy Li.

I agree, Ruff team consistently providing information about project at medium and other channels. But very limited information available over tweeter account.

Yea. Some news do get published on Medium maybe few days before tweeter. They are probably feeling they have more engagement there than they do on tweeter.
Yes, they need to be more active on their twitter also. From last 3-4 days no any new activity on twitter account.

One of my biggest pet hates, if a project needs more attention, the #1 rule is to push out as much resources through the use of social media! it is free marketing essentially Sad

Yes, using tweeter project can provide information, update to large number of people. They just have to do one tweet and followers will do the rest.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

That I am also thinking. They are always posting on their twitter and another blogs sites. But since two-three days I never seen any new tweet on their twitter.

Yeah, I keep an eye on most projects twitter, and compared to alot of them they are pretty quite in terms of tweeting out content, but I guess they go for quality rather than quantity.

I think the quantity has a role to play also in this situation. The more they know and see something about your project, the longer and better it is for your project thoughts to staye in my head.

There is always this argument if business should only post content of direct relevance or random news on their channels. They can post about the blockchain but then their channel's focus would shift from what they are set to do. So I don't think there should always be updates on twitter.

What do you mean? It's the projects twitter so it can be about anything to do with the company as well as anything that might have an impact on them?

ibininja's statement is something I can partially agree. You all right here, the company should be more active in Twitter, but not with tweeting every crap news and "Top 10"-style articles about crypto. This still should be the information directly related to the company. And if there is no news - the can always public more articles about project's technology and other advanced stuff.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I am not sure that how many people are aware about this article. But awesome details and comparison are here between iota and Ruff.
https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/blockchain-projects-for-the-internet-of-things-ruff-vs-iota/
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

If team are active in here they should deal with this very important issue, I've seen FUD happen before due to absence of social from projects and I don't think it should happen with Ruffchain with the kind of progress they've made already but they should improve on their social media engagement still

I think it would be a very good idea to see more activity on twitter, one of the best resources to get free marketing and awareness built from such a busy platform

Yeah... Everywhere seems quiet. Looks like they are re-strategizing. It's been long since we have seen any update concerning the ceo Roy Li.

I agree, Ruff team consistently providing information about project at medium and other channels. But very limited information available over tweeter account.

Yea. Some news do get published on Medium maybe few days before tweeter. They are probably feeling they have more engagement there than they do on tweeter.
Yes, they need to be more active on their twitter also. From last 3-4 days no any new activity on twitter account.

i believe twitter is the one place they shouldn't relax on because most people use Twitter to get information so i advise them always post update

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

found this very interesting article about RuffChain.

https://steemit.com/iot/@owillz/ruff-standardizing-iot-tech

The article explains for the first time what RuffChain is all about and how they want to solve the problems of the different languages of the IoT devices.
I really liked it

I'll recommend this blog for others who are yet to know the product the Ruffchain technology company is bringing, the blog captures a lot and I don't know if there would be a better way to tell about the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

It’s good to continue to see people posting and helping the team get the product out there on top of the teams own write ups that’s part of what makes crypto cool is he community support that grows around product launches
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

It’s good to continue to see people posting and helping the team get the product out there on top of the teams own write ups that’s part of what makes crypto cool is he community support that grows around product launches

What you're seeing happening in this thread is how investors and supporters ought to respond towards a project in which they take keen interest in, I commend the team for having a healthy community of this sort.
Corleone100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Yep I really like when companies like this have realistic roadmaps I’ve seen others promise tight timelines and then it’s delay after delay or worse they rush to market. RuffChain seems to be darn consistent without rushing from the way I see it

Man the amount of projects I look at that sound promising then I look at their roadmap and there's no way they're hitting their targets. I agree Ruff Chain's is very realistic
I can’t agree any less. RuffChain is one of the unique, transparent and consistent projects out here today and so far they have been stuck to their roadmap.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

I am not sure that how many people are aware about this article. But awesome details and comparison are here between iota and Ruff.
https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/blockchain-projects-for-the-internet-of-things-ruff-vs-iota/

I recently read this article. And he confirmed my opinion that RuffChain is the better project for me than iota. That's why I will sell my iota tokens as soon as they are finally over the purchase price and then i buy more RuffTokens:-)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.

Same here but I think I like how they are trying to engage the community and reach out to them through their activities. like the AMA for example.

I am also closely watching this project as I have bought some Ruff tokens. And I liked the way they are guiding the developer, providing full information about app development.

I really think Ruff Chain can be one of the biggest IoT platforms in blockchain over the next few years and that is why I also have a small holding of tokens.

I completely share your sentiments, I too am holding a number of tokens I think could be worth a pretty penny in the coming years. Fingers crossed.

IoT as a technology is something I enjoy reading about and investing in. We all use IoT devices everyday and advancements are constantly being made to the software and hardware that we use. It would be silly to dismiss Ruff Chain as it combines IoT and the blockchain, which makes devices more secure and prevents hacking attempts.

You're actually right, IoT is like the future of technology and is of essence that brands follow the future in order to stay relevant, there are a lot of good brands that was once known but today they are gone because they did not follow the future, so Ruff is doing the right thing by creating their project around a technology that will change the way we perceive things 

I've been doing a bit of research into IoT lately and there's been studies by the likes of HP and they are predicting over the coming years that the amount of connected devices will be mind blowing. I feel like the timing for Ruff is perfect to stake their claim as the os of choice
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

What you're seeing happening in this thread is how investors and supporters ought to respond towards a project in which they take keen interest in, I commend the team for having a healthy community of this sort.

Yes and also an avenue where they can get reviews from the community for the continuous development of the project, i think they should ensure that this thread is kept alive as many investors and potential investors utilizes this avenue in their quest of seeking what or where to invest, so its really necessary that this channel stays alive for the overall benefit of the project
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

One of my biggest pet hates, if a project needs more attention, the #1 rule is to push out as much resources through the use of social media! it is free marketing essentially Sad

Yes, using tweeter project can provide information, update to large number of people. They just have to do one tweet and followers will do the rest.

yeah, most of the time followers will like and retweet tweet thereby extending it reach, they should try to post tweet of recent happening and allow the followers to do the propagation

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

yeah, most of the time followers will like and retweet tweet thereby extending it reach, they should try to post tweet of recent happening and allow the followers to do the propagation

Definitely worth them posting more on Twitter, you never know who that tweet will reach with the retweeting and likes. Certainly cant do any harm put it that way and teh community like to see engagement
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Definitely worth them posting more on Twitter, you never know who that tweet will reach with the retweeting and likes. Certainly cant do any harm put it that way and teh community like to see engagement

It is a no-brainer, you can't post "too much" content and the more you post the more chance there is of additional investors
Corleone100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.
Wow, this is more like a coincident I recently start my JavaScript classes. Thanks for sharing this video series it will impact more knowledge, I can’t wait for the next video to be out.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

I’ve seen a lot of articles posted by the community recently about Ruff Chain. It’s great to see as this project grows more and more people are writing about Ruff Chain and spreading the word to as many people as possible.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

I’ve seen a lot of articles posted by the community recently about Ruff Chain. It’s great to see as this project grows more and more people are writing about Ruff Chain and spreading the word to as many people as possible.

Yeah, I have also seen multiple article about Ruff. Ruff community is growing consistently. More are more people taking interest in this project.
jdacer95

Activity: 280

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

Guys Cheesy

You do have a great project, but I do really think that you should post more stuff on your Twitter. Not complaining, just handing out free advice.

RyCriptoC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

Wow, this is more like a coincident I recently start my JavaScript classes. Thanks for sharing this video series it will impact more knowledge, I can’t wait for the next video to be out.

Nice, so Ruff video series is helping lot of people. Ruff team have taken lots of efforts in creating this video series.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: