Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Looking forward to September  P2P transmission Alpha version, ledger implementation,
This is the beginning of what I think is a milestone for RUFF.

I hope you already have enough Ruff-tokens. When this starts in September, the price will go through the roof
In a year we would be angry if we did not join now

i have but I think it will be advisable to get more i wouldn't want to regret it later, ruffchain is a promising project

Even if you only have a small amount of RUFF you will make a great return, so I would not worry about it. There will be some big releases and announcements soon that will send the token price sky high.

Nice to see so many optimistic people here. This has become rare in recent months :-)
Autumn is sure to be a good season for RuffChain and other tokens, I have no doubt about that

Certainly helps seeing the market going green for a bit and receiving some overall good news, very positive. I think overall though there's so much to be positive about with Ruff it wont matter too much on the market from day to day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".

I came across the news yesterday. It is a good one for the project and it will be nice to see the impact the listing will have on the general market performance of the coin.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Who knows the market rebound has been pretty depressed this year so might hold for a while but I’m in no rush I believe in crypto and what these projects are trying to do so I’m ok longterm holding

You're right. It seems we all are at the start of new bull run and all we need now is a little patience. Launching Ruff beta testing in December will definitely give us something interesting)

If the Bullrun starts now and RuffChain wants to launch the beta in December, then we should really buy tokens very quickly. RuffChain has grown more than 11% today, that's a good start

No one knows when the bull run will start. We see good new about btc and eth most of the time but the market is as stiff as deep rooted tree. Ruff might have its value increase due to new in thr future but i doubt we will see a bull run soon.

bull run or not ruff has a great potential I believe in not distant future ruff will be highly valuable it is obvious because IoT is rapidly increasing so the potential is still there

Ruff Chain is a company that is working with two of the most talked about technologies in the world, IoT and Blockchain. Pretty much every tech device that will be developed during the next 5 years will be IoT connected. There is even a WiFi-enabled dishwasher built by Bosch, probably the most pointless IoT connected device ever created.

You're right, i can't stop reiterating the fact why its necessary for brands to always look beyond the present and target the future the aforementioned technologies are based on the future, hence it has given Ruff an edge over a lot of other project as they have something that its marketable now and in the future, with the growth of the market increasing as people join the IoT network  

I agree. Ruff team targeted a technology (IoT) which will be used everywhere in the world but there is no standard in place for communication, security. Hope Ruff OS will provide standard and security for IoT devices.

Yes and that's the reason why they will stand the test of time, with the continued expansion of the industry comes the continued innovative process that will lead to a much more finer product, the industry is yet to boom and lets not forget that IoT is not just focused on one niche but its a technology that its applicable in anything you can think of, so its an awesome industry  

Ruff team has put lot of effort and time to make their OS for IoT devices, as good as android for mobile phones. But we will soon come to know what this OS can do.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

I have been away for some time now but I'm following the project progress via other channels, I'd like excitements coming from the project again...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

I have been away for some time now but I'm following the project progress via other channels, I'd like excitements coming from the project again...

RUFF are working on a lot of big things at the moment, so you have come back at the right time. They listed on a new exchange, FCoin, on the 26th July so that created a bit of interest from investors.

Pieangel

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

RUFF are working on a lot of big things at the moment, so you have come back at the right time. They listed on a new exchange, FCoin, on the 26th July so that created a bit of interest from investors.
Thanks for the information, I hope it can run well and will run long enough, hopefully many investors continue to join.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

Thanks for the information, I hope it can run well and will run long enough, hopefully many investors continue to join.
Yea i think they should do a lot of promotion now for RUFF to let everyone know what they are and what they want to achieve, maybe they could attend conferences.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

RuffChain has a meeting with Xmax. have you heard of this? I'm really curious what will happen and what they are planning.
what do you think, what kind of partnership could arise from it?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

Yea i think they should do a lot of promotion now for RUFF to let everyone know what they are and what they want to achieve, maybe they could attend conferences.

Well they have been promoting pretty hard.. From what I have seen Roy has been attending everything possible, and they are also meeting up with another IoT project at the next conference..
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

Well they have been promoting pretty hard.. From what I have seen Roy has been attending everything possible, and they are also meeting up with another IoT project at the next conference..

Well ya this is what we need to have happening we need to see passionate engineers and executives putting 110% into getting their project to the top. Only serious effort and sweat can make a project like this succeed and their trying super hard to make it happen
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".

I came across the news yesterday. It is a good one for the project and it will be nice to see the impact the listing will have on the general market performance of the coin.

I've never used FCoin personally, will be interested to hear opinions from people who have used it. Still, regardless, it's another exchange and will help daily volume.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

I've never used FCoin personally, will be interested to hear opinions from people who have used it. Still, regardless, it's another exchange and will help daily volume.

Same here; they have pretty decent volume though if you check out this: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/ it is pretty impressive and even altcoins have high volumes in there.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

Well ya this is what we need to have happening we need to see passionate engineers and executives putting 110% into getting their project to the top. Only serious effort and sweat can make a project like this succeed and their trying super hard to make it happen

You made a pretty substantial point when you mentioned the word passionate, i have seen such quality in this team and its rarely seen in the brands of today, majority are just fixated on money, once they get that, they hop out but with passion comes focus and determination, ruff is focused on making this work and we can see that from their frequent updates
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

Same here; they have pretty decent volume though if you check out this: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/ it is pretty impressive and even altcoins have high volumes in there.

funny, am just hearing fCoin for the first time, am gonna check them out most especially since i want to increase my RUFF token.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

I just found one update on their twitter that ruff is listed on one more exchange. Ruff is available on FCoin for trading. This really good thing if any coin is listing on multiple exchanges.
I don't know about FCoin but if any coin s listing on multiple exchanges so it will generate more trading and this things can increase price and demand of coin.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

I just found one update on their twitter that ruff is listed on one more exchange. Ruff is available on FCoin for trading. This really good thing if any coin is listing on multiple exchanges.
I don't know about FCoin but if any coin s listing on multiple exchanges so it will generate more trading and this things can increase price and demand of coin.

Great to see Twitter is doing its job and advertising recent updates such as the Fcoin listing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

i recently also started hearing about Fcoin recently. i think it is a new exchange that is getting centre stage among most projects. been hearing of established projects getting listed there.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

i recently also started hearing about Fcoin recently. i think it is a new exchange that is getting centre stage among most projects. been hearing of established projects getting listed there.

Fcoin ? This is the  first time I heard about this exchange. I will check the details, hope it's good one with lot of users.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

Who knows the market rebound has been pretty depressed this year so might hold for a while but I’m in no rush I believe in crypto and what these projects are trying to do so I’m ok longterm holding

You're right. It seems we all are at the start of new bull run and all we need now is a little patience. Launching Ruff beta testing in December will definitely give us something interesting)

If the Bullrun starts now and RuffChain wants to launch the beta in December, then we should really buy tokens very quickly. RuffChain has grown more than 11% today, that's a good start

No one knows when the bull run will start. We see good new about btc and eth most of the time but the market is as stiff as deep rooted tree. Ruff might have its value increase due to new in thr future but i doubt we will see a bull run soon.

bull run or not ruff has a great potential I believe in not distant future ruff will be highly valuable it is obvious because IoT is rapidly increasing so the potential is still there

Ruff Chain is a company that is working with two of the most talked about technologies in the world, IoT and Blockchain. Pretty much every tech device that will be developed during the next 5 years will be IoT connected. There is even a WiFi-enabled dishwasher built by Bosch, probably the most pointless IoT connected device ever created.

You're right, i can't stop reiterating the fact why its necessary for brands to always look beyond the present and target the future the aforementioned technologies are based on the future, hence it has given Ruff an edge over a lot of other project as they have something that its marketable now and in the future, with the growth of the market increasing as people join the IoT network  

I agree. Ruff team targeted a technology (IoT) which will be used everywhere in the world but there is no standard in place for communication, security. Hope Ruff OS will provide standard and security for IoT devices.

Yes and that's the reason why they will stand the test of time, with the continued expansion of the industry comes the continued innovative process that will lead to a much more finer product, the industry is yet to boom and lets not forget that IoT is not just focused on one niche but its a technology that its applicable in anything you can think of, so its an awesome industry  

Ruff team has put lot of effort and time to make their OS for IoT devices, as good as android for mobile phones. But we will soon come to know what this OS can do.

Time will tell very well. I really hope that they do get everything right cause just like you said, they have done to well and put in lots of effort not to succeed
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

RuffChain has a meeting with Xmax. have you heard of this? I'm really curious what will happen and what they are planning.
what do you think, what kind of partnership could arise from it?

Yeah, I have seen this information in one of their tweet and also at their reddit channel. Now waiting for information after meeting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: