Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:28:22 AM

I hear Ruff Chain is spreading the Good word back in Korea? That's some Amazing news for the community!
They will be able to attract more/bigger investors, that's for Sure! God, I'm so excited for the future of this project! Cannot wait!

Yeah man, they are currently attending the community meetup event they organised in Seoul which is pretty awesome! I think they're meeting with another IoT project soon as well.

Hopefully we'll get to see such news coming up and perhaps have a feeling of them outside the Asian continent, they sure have something to sell and i believe the technology world will be wiling to see what they got, partner and buy the concept, not like owning it but actually inculcating such into their brand, IoT is no doubt the future, so i see no reason why the community won't flow with it

There is live streaming of this event at Houbi YouTube channel, I missed lot of the info as I couldn't watch it continuously. But now I am waiting for summary of the event.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

The encrypted money market is in bad shape as a whole, and the price of Ruff coins has fallen a lot. I don't know where this bear market is going to fall.
But in any case, in the Ruff Chain has the potential, if you count on a long-term investment,I think it is possible to invest in this project,but I think it will not bring much profit.

The bearish market is more of a general state for most projects. But just like you said a long term hold is a good thing not just with this project but with any other project with good potential. You can't be so sure of the profit to expect  from holding coins for long any way.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

The Ruff Chain Project uses Blockchain technology to develop Internet of Things applications. The decentralization of the project will create a strong and future community of the project. But the technology of the project has available solutions available to solve the problem of language, culture, habits ... of different countries?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

The Ruff Chain Project uses Blockchain technology to develop Internet of Things applications. The decentralization of the project will create a strong and future community of the project. But the technology of the project has available solutions available to solve the problem of language, culture, habits ... of different countries?

What do you mean by "But the technology of the project has available solutions available to solve the problem of language, culture, habits ... of different countries?"
Can you explain how so?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

I hear Ruff Chain is spreading the Good word back in Korea? That's some Amazing news for the community!
They will be able to attract more/bigger investors, that's for Sure! God, I'm so excited for the future of this project! Cannot wait!

Yeah man, they are currently attending the community meetup event they organised in Seoul which is pretty awesome! I think they're meeting with another IoT project soon as well.

Hopefully we'll get to see such news coming up and perhaps have a feeling of them outside the Asian continent, they sure have something to sell and i believe the technology world will be wiling to see what they got, partner and buy the concept, not like owning it but actually inculcating such into their brand, IoT is no doubt the future, so i see no reason why the community won't flow with it

There is live streaming of this event at Houbi YouTube channel, I missed lot of the info as I couldn't watch it continuously. But now I am waiting for summary of the event.

I had a small peak at the event through the YouTube live link. It was really thoughtful of the team to think to make us part of Carnival.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

What do you mean by "But the technology of the project has available solutions available to solve the problem of language, culture, habits ... of different countries?"
Can you explain how so?

Hahaha, I don't have a clue what he is talking about - sounds like a word jumbler job. I wasn't aware of any sort of solution to solve language problems lol
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Can you explain how so?

Hahaha, I don't have a clue what he is talking about - sounds like a word jumbler job. I wasn't aware of any sort of solution to solve language problems lol

lol it would have been nice if he explained how RUFF would change the problem of language, culture and habits; sound a UN job to me but hey what do I know right. Maybe there is a bigger vision am lacking who news. Which begs the idea; I think RUFF would really serve IoT for humanitarian purposes.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

I had a small peak at the event through the YouTube live link. It was really thoughtful of the team to think to make us part of Carnival.

I just didn’t realise there would be so many different companies and projects taking part. I watched some of the conference video but I think it was 10 hours long in the end and I don’t have that kind of time on my hands! But there was some very good content on there.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I just didn’t realise there would be so many different companies and projects taking part. I watched some of the conference video but I think it was 10 hours long in the end and I don’t have that kind of time on my hands! But there was some very good content on there.

This is a big event, many good project team already reached Seoul, Korea. I think we may see some partnership announcement after the event.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

This is a big event, many good project team already reached Seoul, Korea. I think we may see some partnership announcement after the event.
I agree it has been long since they posted anything new on their social media i also expect that they will have good news for the community after Korea.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Red days again on CMC and RuffChain with -15%
seems to be a good entry point again.how do you see it? Do you buy, do you hodl or sell?

and what do you think of Gate.io? Consider buying some tokens as well

Yeah not nice to see your holdings down but I guess that's crypto, it's up and down more than a yoyo. Good time to buy more and hodl though

If you've been in crypto long enough you'll get used to the up and down trend of the market and as the saying buy at the dip and sell when it's moon.

Yea. The red and green colors are what we have come to be used to in our daily crypto cycle. We prefer the green colors though but the red just don't know when it call it a quit so we just have to accept it for what it is.

The red just represents attention for you to go shopping whilst it's on a sale haha
At the end of the day, most miss the perfect entry point and the perfect sale point, you just have to believe at the time of purchasing that the value will increase and have a strategy fro short term/long term. I have some RUFF and would like to add to it here and there and I'll see where it's at in a year or so

Look at ETH price as well ..close to 400 now, almost everything is red now. I hope this fall will stop soon. I am not going to sell anything. I have selected good tokens and will hold it for long term. But will checking the progress of the project.

Haven't seen ETH this low in a while, I'm hoping it recovers, I also wont sell at this price as it is way too low, hoping to see it near the $500 mark before I sell anything.

I was hoping we would see another rally up to December like we did last year, but thats looking less and less likely

Me too hoping that not only ETH but overall crypto market starts going up. I don't know when but half years passed now and no sign of market recovery.

same thing here I honestly don't know why the market is still not recovering it is expected that by Q2 of the ear the market should be showing sign of recovery but nothing seems to be happening.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Can you explain how so?

I don't know what this man meant. But I am very confused that I have seen a lot of projects for IOT (for example, Skynet) and all fees are not impressive. Or the price at listing on an exchange falls.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Red days again on CMC and RuffChain with -15%
seems to be a good entry point again.how do you see it? Do you buy, do you hodl or sell?

and what do you think of Gate.io? Consider buying some tokens as well

Yeah not nice to see your holdings down but I guess that's crypto, it's up and down more than a yoyo. Good time to buy more and hodl though

If you've been in crypto long enough you'll get used to the up and down trend of the market and as the saying buy at the dip and sell when it's moon.

Yea. The red and green colors are what we have come to be used to in our daily crypto cycle. We prefer the green colors though but the red just don't know when it call it a quit so we just have to accept it for what it is.

The red just represents attention for you to go shopping whilst it's on a sale haha
At the end of the day, most miss the perfect entry point and the perfect sale point, you just have to believe at the time of purchasing that the value will increase and have a strategy fro short term/long term. I have some RUFF and would like to add to it here and there and I'll see where it's at in a year or so

Look at ETH price as well ..close to 400 now, almost everything is red now. I hope this fall will stop soon. I am not going to sell anything. I have selected good tokens and will hold it for long term. But will checking the progress of the project.

There is a lot of talk going and has been going on. ETH wasn't able to recover properly as expected for now as many whales run the show. Anyways I have high hopes that things would green in the realm of the upcoming days.

Well, we all have high hopes that we'll some day see the market become fully green, the top dogs like bitcoin and ethereum pull other alt coins with them when they fall and sometimes the novice misinterpret this and blame the alt coin that they invested which is pretty pathetic, its crucial that we understand how the industry works for the overall productivity of the industry, ruff is so far doing good 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

same thing here I honestly don't know why the market is still not recovering it is expected that by Q2 of the ear the market should be showing sign of recovery but nothing seems to be happening.

In my opinion, we are currently the plaything of whales. They manipulate the prices as they please and now push them down again to shop well. In autumn, they will be greedy again and will drive up the prices, so that under the Christmas tree is a thick mountain of BTC
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

In my opinion, we are currently the plaything of whales. They manipulate the prices as they please and now push them down again to shop well. In autumn, they will be greedy again and will drive up the prices, so that under the Christmas tree is a thick mountain of BTC

As long as you don't try and day trade all your tokens and BTC etc, you should be fine with just holding and waiting.  I think alot of people are expecting something good to come from xmas for the markets.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

As long as you don't try and day trade all your tokens and BTC etc, you should be fine with just holding and waiting.  I think alot of people are expecting something good to come from xmas for the markets.

Yep I’m the long run I think people who hold tokens is much better off than those who try to day trade, as eventually almost all day traders make a mistake and up taking losses due to a variety of reasons
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

Man, I hope you're right Wink No matter how long it will take I personally will wait till my tokens make really big numbers before I decide to trade them.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

Yep I’m the long run I think people who hold tokens is much better off than those who try to day trade, as eventually almost all day traders make a mistake and up taking losses due to a variety of reasons

Everyone got their specialty, there people who if d hold tokens feel they are loosing because of the rise and fall in prices and there are others who just prefer holding because they fear day trading and are not good with it.
potapo

Activity: 460

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

It is not surprising that many traders are making mistakes right now. just come a turning point in the cryptosphere. however, I think that eventually everything will be adjusted. and investors and traders will have a great plus.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

Indeed, especially with the transcation fees for example, swing traders can be profitable but only if you really calculate the right prices including the fee's - I think you're better off hodling if you do believe in the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: