Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.

I do not trust the whole thing yet. There have been some attempts by the market to break up, but then again and again the prices plummeted. Mostly it went down shortly before the weekend, so I'll wait for the next few days

Damn why did you have to be right with your feelings? Tongue Indeed the green train stopped for now but the news are overall not that bad.

Nothing bad has happened, it still looks good :-)
Every day + 10% or more would not be healthy either. Now I'm looking forward to the next 3 days, on Friday there were often sell waves this year

And there we go back down. Something like a fake bull run if you will. Hope there is a real one in the making though not too far from now.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

Amazing to see that Ruffchain is holding a meetup in Korea, i am pretty sure they will attract a lot of investors there and will wait for future updates about it.

You can see more details about the meetup here on there Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1023848511626829824.

Korea seems to be the stronghold for such events, with almost every week a new event taking place. Unfortunately that's too far away for me, but I'm sure RuffChain will keep us up to date

Is Korea the blockchain headquarters? Yesterday i found myself asking the same question. Most events i see around are being held in Korea Seoul.

Yeah, lot of recent events scheduled in Korea only and this seems to be big one. I saw many projects announcemed that they will be joining this event.

Many projects will be attending obviously. Most especially Asian projects should make up a higher percentage of the total attendance since it's taking place in china

Crypto is so big in Asia and especially in Korea. There are so many asian project on the event, but Ruff will stand out.
I agree with what they have already achieved they will surely gain a lot of attention from the people there, would love to see one another time, any plans in the future for doing in Europe?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

Red days again on CMC and RuffChain with -15%
seems to be a good entry point again.how do you see it? Do you buy, do you hodl or sell?

and what do you think of Gate.io? Consider buying some tokens as well
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

seems to be a good entry point again.how do you see it? Do you buy, do you hodl or sell?

Yeah not nice to see your holdings down but I guess that's crypto, it's up and down more than a yoyo. Good time to buy more and hodl though
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

Yeah not nice to see your holdings down but I guess that's crypto, it's up and down more than a yoyo. Good time to buy more and hodl though

If you've been in crypto long enough you'll get used to the up and down trend of the market and as the saying buy at the dip and sell when it's moon.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

If you've been in crypto long enough you'll get used to the up and down trend of the market and as the saying buy at the dip and sell when it's moon.

Yea. The red and green colors are what we have come to be used to in our daily crypto cycle. We prefer the green colors though but the red just don't know when it call it a quit so we just have to accept it for what it is.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Amazing to see that Ruffchain is holding a meetup in Korea, i am pretty sure they will attract a lot of investors there and will wait for future updates about it.

You can see more details about the meetup here on there Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1023848511626829824.

Korea seems to be the stronghold for such events, with almost every week a new event taking place. Unfortunately that's too far away for me, but I'm sure RuffChain will keep us up to date

That part of the world has always been a strong supporter of the blockchain industry and its amazing to see awesome projects come out of the Asians, i still wonder why other continents will not come to terms of the advantages that is involved in the blockchain industry, this industry has come to a point whereby it should be embraced and absorbed by all because of its flexibility  

They are coming to terms the fact is korea and Japan have always been at the forefront of tech to a shocking degree. I’ve been told by people who have lived heir that their tech state tends to make places like the US feel antique

yeah, Japan is a real tech hub, i have heard it over and over again but what i don't know is why they are not in the forefront in terms of economy i expect them to be among the top economy since they are techno-smart and tech-savvy people

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".

I came across the news yesterday. It is a good one for the project and it will be nice to see the impact the listing will have on the general market performance of the coin.

I've never used FCoin personally, will be interested to hear opinions from people who have used it. Still, regardless, it's another exchange and will help daily volume.

Same here; they have pretty decent volume though if you check out this: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/ it is pretty impressive and even altcoins have high volumes in there.

funny, am just hearing fCoin for the first time, am gonna check them out most especially since i want to increase my RUFF token.

I usually make trancsactions for not big amounts of money to test some new exchanges for me. I advise you to do the same in this case. Although, I doubt Ruff will make a deal with some not reliable exchanges.

There is always an issue or with an exchange. When it comes to new exchanges it is always tricky how much to push; as you said small amounts to test things is always best. However I think in this case of Fcoin though the exchange seems fairly new but it seems to have build quite a volume according to CMC.

Yes, it has almost one billion USD (or 117 382 BTC) volume according to CoinMarcetCap. But still "Beta" label near its logo on the website  Smiley

Mehn.. Hope this is a legit volume though because building that huge volume for a new exchange looks very fishy. Or in another way they are a very good exchange site.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

Yea. The red and green colors are what we have come to be used to in our daily crypto cycle. We prefer the green colors though but the red just don't know when it call it a quit so we just have to accept it for what it is.

The red just represents attention for you to go shopping whilst it's on a sale haha
At the end of the day, most miss the perfect entry point and the perfect sale point, you just have to believe at the time of purchasing that the value will increase and have a strategy fro short term/long term. I have some RUFF and would like to add to it here and there and I'll see where it's at in a year or so
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

The red just represents attention for you to go shopping whilst it's on a sale haha
At the end of the day, most miss the perfect entry point and the perfect sale point, you just have to believe at the time of purchasing that the value will increase and have a strategy fro short term/long term. I have some RUFF and would like to add to it here and there and I'll see where it's at in a year or so

Look at ETH price as well ..close to 400 now, almost everything is red now. I hope this fall will stop soon. I am not going to sell anything. I have selected good tokens and will hold it for long term. But will checking the progress of the project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

Look at ETH price as well ..close to 400 now, almost everything is red now. I hope this fall will stop soon. I am not going to sell anything. I have selected good tokens and will hold it for long term. But will checking the progress of the project.

Haven't seen ETH this low in a while, I'm hoping it recovers, I also wont sell at this price as it is way too low, hoping to see it near the $500 mark before I sell anything.

I was hoping we would see another rally up to December like we did last year, but thats looking less and less likely
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Haven't seen ETH this low in a while, I'm hoping it recovers, I also wont sell at this price as it is way too low, hoping to see it near the $500 mark before I sell anything.

I was hoping we would see another rally up to December like we did last year, but thats looking less and less likely
Don't be panic. See the marketcap, it's now 274B. Not only ruff or ETH but all crypto currencies are down at this moment. Once market will touch above 300B everything will be recover.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Don't be panic. See the marketcap, it's now 274B. Not only ruff or ETH but all crypto currencies are down at this moment. Once market will touch above 300B everything will be recover.

It's not a good market, which is unfortunate for all alt coins but they need to continue spending on development and marketing or they could risk falling under.

I must admit that I'm surprised at how low the market is, considering we are now in August. All the FUD at the start of the year and the new regulations brought in by China, Korea, Japan and India has really killed the bull market.

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

I hear Ruff Chain is spreading the Good word back in Korea? That's some Amazing news for the community!
They will be able to attract more/bigger investors, that's for Sure! God, I'm so excited for the future of this project! Cannot wait!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

There is a lot of talk going and has been going on. ETH wasn't able to recover properly as expected for now as many whales run the show. Anyways I have high hopes that things would green in the realm of the upcoming days.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

It's not a good market, which is unfortunate for all alt coins but they need to continue spending on development and marketing or they could risk falling under.

I must admit that I'm surprised at how low the market is, considering we are now in August. All the FUD at the start of the year and the new regulations brought in by China, Korea, Japan and India has really killed the bull market.

Overall crypto market is going down without any negative news. Is there any meetings scheduled which can affect the Crypto market?
xianwei82

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

The encrypted money market is in bad shape as a whole, and the price of Ruff coins has fallen a lot. I don't know where this bear market is going to fall.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

That part of the world has always been a strong supporter of the blockchain industry and its amazing to see awesome projects come out of the Asians, i still wonder why other continents will not come to terms of the advantages that is involved in the blockchain industry, this industry has come to a point whereby it should be embraced and absorbed by all because of its flexibility 

They are coming to terms the fact is korea and Japan have always been at the forefront of tech to a shocking degree. I’ve been told by people who have lived heir that their tech state tends to make places like the US feel antique

The antique part got me laughing, i do envy them sometimes because they do have some amazing community and projects leverage on that, creating creative products that can compete with world class brands on a whole new playing ground and for the fact that its based on the blockchain industry, makes the contemporary brands to fidget
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

The encrypted money market is in bad shape as a whole, and the price of Ruff coins has fallen a lot. I don't know where this bear market is going to fall.
Of course the price can go down, but i would say it is the right time to buy more as you can get it cheaper in a bad market then in a good one, after a fall it will go up again surely.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

For many, it's hard days again. Personally I like such price drops, these are always good opportunities to buy tokens. Tokens like Ruff are pretty sure to pick up in the next few weeks, and you can take good profits with you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: