Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stringent laws!  (Read 542 times)
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

If the law strictly limits ICO, these ICO tokens will not appear on the exchange.
So if the token loses its liquidity, the token is worthless.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

most of the strict laws are frightened by the frequency of those who are increasingly investing here because this law leads to a bypassing some sort of turning laws while proving that a transaction is really secure or a secure one to be projects and under such laws. A Crypto is really working, because it gives a freedom to those who want it here with a crypto and freedom of ordinary people. Reaching that power is just like getting their courage to get along and get their wealth.
dekleni

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?

his name is also uu must have the law. but this is a crypto trade so the law is not really effective
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

I think it is certain that the development of science and technology requires a relaxed policy environment.
Then the market will judge what a good project is and what a shit project is.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?

I would favor more stringent regulations. Nowadays too many scammers are entering the ICO sector and they are causing heartburn among the investors as well as the bounty campaign participants.
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

Screw laws. The entire purpose of the cryptocurrency market is the ability to conduct financial transactions online in an anonymous, decentralized manner and laws go against this core concept of crypto itself which is why I would never support stringent laws. I don't support KYC too which is why I advise people to cautiously research the campaigns that ask for KYC details instead of blindly giving away your details.

heelariyanti

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

In my view strict laws are something to be thankful for encryption since it's more secure than contributing, evading extortion, and if everything is stipulated, individuals won't be as insane as they are currently. I think it is likewise something worth being thankful for. Then again, there is a law demonstrating that the national gathering perceives the cryptographic money.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Actually the regulations of the law is to provide more security for the benefit of both parties in same transaction they agreed upon,
through this they can give a equal judgement to promote common good.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

We need strict and correct laws that will regulate the entire crypto industry.

Now I'm seeing chaos in a crypto community that does not have confidence in the future

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

obstacle maybe. but it's a huge mechanism now, i doubt anyone can really stop it. progress in it is absolutely natural as it comes along the new era of  the digital world. it can only be controlled in a way

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

I'm afraid of policy, especially from Japan, Korea and China.
Because every time the policies of these countries come up, then the whole crypto-money market drops dramatically, which is scary.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

I think that many people would feel more confident in tokens which are already tested and regulated by some law system, but also it can just put a borders along the development of them.

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

I think that a newby that writes in oversized letters does not need to do so. To the point, the laws are coming so it is not a question of liking or not, they are there period.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

I think anything stringent will not give confidence in any sector. So is crypto market. Stringent law will kill cryptocurrency instead of promoting it. Instead regulations are in need at present due to reports of frauds in the market. Regulations will make cryptocurrency even more strong and stable. So I want regulators to regulate the market.

Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

I have never thought about the law, sometimes even if the rules are strict I often do not follow it, the issue of progress on the token depends on dev concern on the price already entered in the market.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

Please we need understand what you mean by stringent laws, what regulative purposes are these laws going to serve, because so much stringent laws are not in consonance with a decentralized situation like ours. We need to be wary of laws that will be detrimental to us, instead of creating confidence to us.

HOMT