Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2033 times)
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

Bitcoin is indeed the future, I talk from the religious stand point, I see bitcoin to be that one currency that was prophecies in the Bible thatthe whole world will use, I stand to be corrected although.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

Yeah right, BITCOIN has the bright future in cryptocurrency since BLOCKCHAIN technology is advancing in global market the BITCOIN currency will also rising due to huge user usingnthis coin.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

Bitcoin today is already the future if you are one of those people who are investing on it since it was launched or several years ago. With bitcoin's success today, those people already became wealthy while others regret why they sold their bitcoin. It's not yet too late to invest now because it is believed that bitcoin has not reached its pinnacle yet.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

Bitcoin truly is the future of the financial transactions. The European major economy block like German has given nod to cryptocurrency. With this going forward many other countries will very soon adopt bitcoin for any level of transaction will help as more people get bitcoin so will the demand will rise and the price also.
Not all the governments in most various parts of the world encourage bitcoin, but with the sign of accepting bitcoin of some developed countries like Germany, some big business like Samsung and the likes will pave the way to bitcoin a bright future. There are many people inclined to access virtual currency because they are probably aware of the effect of crypto in life these days. Bitcoin is consideres as a prospective job, it helps people to get income and solving many problems as well. We thus can’t deny the benefits that bitcoin brings to life.
sader1

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Yes, I think so. Because already it has taken a big attraction and many investors. Now bitcoin is available in many fields. In future Bitcoin will be the every thing.   
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

Yes that's true  Bitcoin is future,many people are joining bitcoin  now like me because we know that bitcoin give us a better future in life.
sborders52567

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Bitcoin can really change our life or to the people especially to those who are invested, because it is very useful and it can help in our needs and the profit that it gives is great.
njmulhsn

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Yes, without any second thought bitcoin is the future but to say that bitcoin is the only future and it cant be replaced by any other cryptocurrency is wrong. the latter statement means that there will be no further progress in the field of blockchain or cryptocurrency. If it is so then it means that the technological field has become stagnant which is wrong. because i believe that the room at the top is always vacant i.e there is always a room for improvement. Afterall we have progressed thousands of miles from stone age when man used to live in caves. so bitcoin is not the only future and can be replaced, the very thought of replacement seems absurd at the moment but who knows what the future has in store for us.
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

I'm glad that you are so confident in bitcoin. I think that since he is the very first, soon there will be many coins, much more perfect than the very first.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Agree.BTC is the market champion for last eight months since BTC is down the whole crypto market is down and not fully recovered. Its mean entire crypto market is fully dependent upon BTC behavior. Crypto is useless without BTC.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

I think it might be a lot of new investors to play bitcoin and maybe from time to time bitcoin will be the main thing for all people around the world
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

we can not over estimate the fact that the crypto currency has come to stay in the financial space of the decentralised global virtual currency framework. i know the way forward is bitcoin in terms of finance
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Bitcoin popularity increasing and still leading all coins.Bitcoin is used as medium of exchange in many countries and people take benefit from it.Bitcoin future is safe and secure Bitcoin will be global currency in near future,Its demand increasing and people realize that in future Bitcoin will be one global currency.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:51:22 PM
Merited by RenatMironov (1)

Bitcoin is the future. looking into this, Bitcoin has been on for some years and still the most valueable and most rated coin on market.
Bitcoin is going places and looing at the way Bitcoin is making its way around the globe, it will be use in local trade and small bussiness.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

As for me, bitcoin is just the beginning of financial relations in the crypto world.
Not the fact that after a while bitcoin will remain an alpha-currency, but at the moment it is ALPHA-CURRENCY in the cryptomir.
P.S. bitcoin is already real ...
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

For me, the main thing is that bitcoin is the future in terms of investment. I am not interested in the technical side of bitcoin, the properties of its blockchain, and so on. But in terms of investment attractiveness, it surpasses all fiat instruments.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

for us bitcoin is also a good way we use in the future, because bitcoin price every day is always increasing, so we will also get a better profit.
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

It is the future of the next few years, not necessarily when, you have to buy bitcoin at a lower price and then you have to keep it for a certain period of time until the price increases.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

We live in a digital age with so much technological advancement, bitcoin is really taking over the world  gradually, only ignorant people will speak negative things about bitcoin. Bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies can help solve most of the financial problems facing humanity.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

You're right bitcoin can change your life to become better and successful in the future, cause investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income.The price of bitcoin will be increased day by day.So i think,  our future growth impossible without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is gold of future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: