Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2034 times)
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

Bitcoin has a very good future and is currently in the process of excellent development. As you can see that Bitcoin always shows potential as one of the digital financial system that has many advantages and benefits. Now many people already know Bitcoin and they have started implementing Bitcoin in financial transactions conducted every day. If it can be maintained then we will all get used to Bitcoin and Bitcoin implementation in the future will be easier and faster applied.
Bitcoin indeed kicked off the world with a new system that is very profitable. Although many who doubt it but bitcoin able to exist. Many companies are beginning to adopt blockchain technology, making their own cryptocurrency, essentially many people are starting to open up with the existence of cryptocurrency.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
mimiko

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

yes bitcoin is a future . bitcoin for me is very important this my part time job right now  bitcoin has many advantage and benefits. bitcoin has very good future
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

as I mentioned briefly in the post Simple Explanation About Bitcoin; one of Bitcoin's noble goals is to replace the existing currencies in the world today by becoming a decentralized currency alias is not regulated by any one party.

This is possible with the presence of blockchain technology.
Carterfinley65

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

With its development, I believe that bitcoin will spread out all over the world. And become more and more popular
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

the future of bitcoin is great because future money tomorrow may be from bitcoin as it has been seen since 2009 and the results are increasing
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:19:08 AM

As of now, the Bitcoin community is really rapidly growing and at the same time it becomes more and more popular as a great crypto currency of the digital world. The future awaiting to this crypto currency will become a great deal and will surely bring a better impact and benefits to people and the whole community..
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

yes bitcoin is the future. bitcoin for me is very important this my part time job bitcoin now has many advantages and benefits. bitcoin has a very good future and trus growing every year hopefully become the future of world money
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:27:41 AM
Merited by Henry Sy (2)

yes bitcoin is a future . bitcoin for me is very important this my part time job right now  bitcoin has many advantage and benefits. bitcoin has very good future
Absolutely, bitcoin is the future, bitcoin will be the number 1 currency in the future and all the countries will legalized bitcoin on coutry and no doubt the number of using and investing in bitcoin will be rise to billions of people. Thats possible to happen because many people rigjt now realising that bitcoin can help them on their needs specially in financial.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
MatthewVogel

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:57 AM

Bitcoin is an technology and I think what are made by your brain will exist in a long time. I believe bitcoin will be stronger in the future.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

yeah no doubt bitcoin is the future! bitcoin will be legalized all over the world.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

The future of bitcoin is going to arrive in the next 3-4 years guys so we have a reason to be excited with the FUTURE. The news about the Blackrock is very positive and its the start where other financial companies following its footsteps and will lift bitcoin up to the $1m value.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

Bitcoin does not stay in one place. On it code work team of developers every day, and who knows where this can lead as. I think yes Bitcoin will be the future of money.
Your thinking is so true that I am convinced that bitcoin is always developing and bitcoin will not die because bitcoin does not stay in one place so bitcoin can make a big contribution to different places so bitcoin is hard to say.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

This is very usefull technology, it can help amy unbanked people who find difficulties in transactions. It can help economy by help people like that.unbanked people usually pay third parties to do their transactions it can lower their profit but by using bitcoin or usdt then they can save their money. Bitcoin is future, it's useful for people.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

Btc is one of the best things for future
I agree with that, The world changes and one of the things that should given a priority is simply bitcoin. We know that bitcoin is a 21st century version of gold, The only certainty is that its price will remain very volatile in the future. With the help of bitcoin it helps to developed the society through technology development.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

Woohhh I want to live more than a hundred years to see that happen. As one of supporter bitcoin, I believe that It might be happen in fact our world continuing recognizing bitcoin. Spread good news about bitcoin I love it

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

BITCOIN is a future digital currency as long as theres volatibility of cryptocurrency in networking worldwide.
L1995R

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

Excelente proyecto https://www.shelterdao.io
excelente grupo de telegram @shelterDAOproject
Excellent project https://www.shelterdao.io
excellent telegram group @shelterDAOproject
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

Btc is one of the best things for future

Yes it is but i suppose bitcoin will not remain to its position though there are many coins that are coming too, and its very competative among the crypto world.

But then again best hope and rooting for bitcoin success.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

You're correct bitcoin can change your life to wind up better and effective later on, cause putting resources into bitcoin is great decision cause it gives high beneficial pay. Begin to put presently cause in the coming months or multi year your venture will be develop in high beneficial salary cause bitcoin have huge potential and advantages to assist you with achieving your fantasies to end up effective later on.
Almirante3

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

The great flag of Bitcoin is to be a currency that is independent of governmental control and allows "semi-anonymous" transactions. The rates attached to Bitcoin are very low, generally associated with bureaux de change, but their current market value is very high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: