Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

Received my shares extremely promptly! Thanks Ken!

Great, The next transfer will be the final one after the 21st as most sharehold have transferred their shares.

Edit:  The final transfer will include the shareholders that did not transfer their shares to AMC-TENDER and bitfunder transferred them to the issuer. 

The shareholders who did not transfer their shares to AMC-TENDER should make sure that their CT email address is the same one that they used on
bitfunder as that will be the email address
we transfer the shares to on CT.

hi

that bolded sentenced, i kept asking you during bitfunder closure if the share holder list will contain bitfunder user email along with btc address and share number.

but you always tell me, only bitcoin address and share numbers, and no email information with it.

now those who didnt transfer, i assumed they will need verify using btc address sign thing.
but woooh, you seem to know there email address, HOW?

please explain

Did you tender your shares to AMC-TENDER? Then he has your email address. This should also be the email address you email him with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

Great, The next transfer will be the final one after the 21st as most sharehold have transferred their shares.

Edit:  The final transfer will include the shareholders that did not transfer their shares to AMC-TENDER and bitfunder transferred them to the issuer.  

The shareholders who did not transfer their shares to AMC-TENDER should make sure that their CT email address is the same one that they used on

hi

that bolded sentenced, i kept asking you during bitfunder closure if the share holder list will contain bitfunder user email along with btc address and share number.

but you always tell me, only bitcoin address and share numbers, and no email information with it.

now those who didnt transfer, i assumed they will need verify using btc address sign thing.

please explain

Did you tender your shares to AMC-TENDER? Then he has your email address. This should also be the email address you email him with.

you didnt understand.

he only has bitfunder user name, time date, share, doesnt come with email address,  those who tendered.
those who didnt tender, he has only the public list,  btc address and share number.

therefore, how can he know email address for those who didnt tender months go?
did he do btc address signature thing for verify?

edit: i know about the email verification, but iam not talking about that
bobdude17

Activity: 454

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:28:07 PM

I've got shares on cryptostocks.com, what do I do? Huh
JoTheKhan

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

Edit:  The final transfer will include the shareholders that did not transfer their shares to AMC-TENDER and bitfunder transferred them to the issuer.  

hi

please explain

you didnt understand.

he only has bitfunder user name, time date, share, doesnt come with email address,  those who tendered.
those who didnt tender, he has only the public list,  btc address and share number.

therefore, how can he know email address for those who didnt tender months go?
did he do btc address signature thing for verify?

edit: i know about the email verification, but iam not talking about that

Unfortunately I can't help you with that. I believe about 80~85% of the shares were tendered so I have yet to meet someone who has gained access to their shares who did not also tender them. I advise you PM Ken and then PM ActM-Thread (As Ken actually listens to this account) to ask for a solution or an elaboration on how Ken handles this. I wish you the best.
Mutated btc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:11:49 PM

hello

i have send email, when will it be verified?
JoTheKhan

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:14:07 PM

hello

It seems this is done manually. Ken might do it later tonight, tomorrow morning or even wait till the end of the deadline to do the rest of them.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:35:31 AM

hello

Ditto

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:59:21 AM

so, how long after the 21st are the divs going to be sent out?
tell me it wont take weeks/months/years, like every other simple clerical detail with ActM always does, please
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:55:37 AM

Idk how the other shareholders feel but I'm cool with Ken keeping a portion of the divs seeing the btc price poped a lottle to shore some things up upon release of a simple finacial statement.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
JoTheKhan

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:02:59 AM

Idk how the other shareholders feel but I'm cool with Ken keeping a portion of the divs seeing the btc price poped a lottle to shore some things up upon release of a simple finacial statement.

Things I would choose over Divs tomorrow.

• A financial statement.
  • A legitimate reason why the website is on the back burner.
  • A serious plan for the foreseeable future.
  • A list of people who are working for the company along with some type of verification for what they actually do.
  • Legitimate information on a chip. If we are keeping People's Asic on board then I assume this is the endgame.
  • # of boards we have sold. How much money we are in debt and what is our plan out of it.

I understand Divs are important. But I think everything I listed above is more important (at least to me).
BTCThousandaire

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 02:57:40 AM

I sent the e-mail for the transfer yesterday and have not received them yet. Will my shares receive the first dividend?

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:17:48 AM

• A financial statement.
  • A list of people who are working for the company along with some type of verification for what they actually do.
  • Legitimate information on a chip. If we are keeping People's Asic on board then I assume this is the endgame.
  • # of boards we have sold. How much money we are in debt and what is our plan out of it.

I understand Divs are important. But I think everything I listed above is more important (at least to me).

I think right now ... Divs are MOST important.

Why? because they are due, and Ken said he would pay them out. There is a lot of btc sitting there for a long time.

Tomorrow will show a lot, if Ken pays them he will gain some dignity. If not, or he plays with the amounts, its all over.

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:45:30 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 09:08:19 AM by drawingthesun

• A financial statement.

I am 99% sure that Ken will not do half of the things on that list, especially the employee part.

That means all things considered, dividend payout is very important.
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:53:10 AM

As I have sended  email  in May 17. I didn't get my shares in C-T. What's happend? What should I do?
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 09:02:04 AM

You should be patient.   Ken will likely wait until today's deadline has expired then do the last ones together.

Can anyone point to where Ken said divs will be paid toady?  I have only read him say that divs will be paid AFTER the 21st May.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
funkymunky

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:21:12 AM

No, because I don't believe he did.

It's just typical ActM Thread users twisting of words, believing what's not been said and then getting disappointed when their distorted reality doesn't come to fruition I'm afraid.....

You should be patient.   Ken will likely wait until today's deadline has expired then do the last ones together.

Can anyone point to where Ken said divs will be paid toady?  I have only read him say that divs will be paid AFTER the 21st May.

arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:49:26 PM

You should be patient.   Ken will likely wait until today's deadline has expired then do the last ones together.

Can anyone point to where Ken said divs will be paid toady?  I have only read him say that divs will be paid AFTER the 21st May.

I dont think he did. Its just how this thread works. Ken says one thing the shareholders say some other rumor. Then Another shareholder repeats it and suddenly it becomes dividends to be paid out on the 21st. Which wont happen and the bitching will start all over again because Ken "broke another promise".
Nosniw

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:32:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=611268.0

hold tight guys
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

You should be patient.   Ken will likely wait until today's deadline has expired then do the last ones together.

Can anyone point to where Ken said divs will be paid toady?  I have only read him say that divs will be paid AFTER the 21st May.

I dont think he did. Its just how this thread works. Ken says one thing the shareholders say some other rumor. Then Another shareholder repeats it and suddenly it becomes dividends to be paid out on the 21st. Which wont happen and the bitching will start all over again because Ken "broke another promise".

Yes, I think we can agree that Ken only informed us that dividends would not be paid out before the 21st (today) as that is the cut-off for shareholders emailing activeminingcorp with details for share transfer. The rest of the transfers need to take place then the un-tendered shares will get moved across to CT.  Let's hope, however, that Ken is able to start paying out dividends soon and is able to give us more details tonight when he responds to the Q&A he received on Monday.  Also, any expectation that there might be a breakthrough announcement tonight should also be met with caution as there have been no hints to suggest otherwise.  Only the usual wild speculation.

If Ken can really commit to his answers in the Q&A then I do think that would go a long way and could really start to improve relations between himself and his shareholders.  He has an excellent opportunity here and I really hope he understands that.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:21:10 PM

I've been away for quite some time and did not realize that we had even started trading.  I sent my email request today at 12:00 pm.  Will I not be getting dividends?

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: