Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:08:11 PM

If ACTM had in stock miners flying off the shelf I would be
more optimistic

Although if Ken buys back a significant amount of shares there is more motivation for him to perform better

Ken would have to stop miss-leading people for there to be any success.

+1 to all of this!!!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:11:11 PM

Great, not very formal coming from a news article. Might be cheaper to sue if your correct!

Good thing you have your Jupiters because this imploded as expected and as predicted.

The jupiters are old man, I've had 100TH+ running of Bitfury equipment for ~2 months now.

I believe everyone knew that if the MSD came in and ruled "against" Ken it was over.

If they just walked away then Ken could probably keep on going until the next "bump in the road".

Once refunds are fully open the liquidity of this company will vanish, all the money will be used towards paying back investors, the leftover will be used to fight woodlaw who will likely piggyback off the MSD ruling. Anything that is left will be used to pay MSD Fines.

I don't believe after this there will be any money to produce the HashFast boards needed even if Ken even gets selected as the vendor to do so.
Jasun7211

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

DTS,

You are wrong.

You are wrong because the "smart investors" are not to blame.

The investors that sought big brother because they actually think the Government cares about them are partially to blame for the fine. Had this been left alone I am sure Ken would have failed eventually anyway, he has no idea what he's doing. However the investors are to blame for cutting the cord short.

What purpose does the fine serve? To simply enrich the MSD at the expense of the investors? Notice how that money will not be used for share buy back, Ken has to share buy back with the left over money.

That fine is essentially legal theft and deprives us of that money.

Ken is to blame. Had he been honest from thebeginning, had he done what he promised, had he not ignored the advisory board, had he not played the NDA game, the company would be in great shape and there would have been no unhappy investors.

What you are saying is equvalent to a man yelling at his wife who is hupset that he is being arrested, "Honey! If you hadn't called the police when I beat you, the cops wouldn't be taking me away."

All that being said, Ken has some serious nerve calling this all a bump in the road. The road is unpaved and full of potholes.
This is more than a bump. It is a sign saying, bridge out.

The solution is simple: Ken, produce and make public a proper financial report. Also, answer all the lingering questions peopel have been asking for months.

Lorenzo Money

For the rest of your reply I agree, Ken has done everything wrong.

I hate the man, I can understand VE's anger now.

From what I understand it was VE's greed that blew up the eASIC deal.  I would do the same thing if I were eASIC if the story is correct.  If anything VE's actions and the continued fallout from them are more to blame, and is a major factor imo for the way Ken is.  I'd keep my cards close to my chest if a manic investor of mine started pounding the eASIC phone lines like that.  

In the big picture I hope most of the shares are in stronger hands and we can ride this to the moon or to 0 satoshis without much more external influence.    1000 freakin satoshis per share....1000 freakin satoshis....lol

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:19:08 PM

DTS,

You are wrong.

You are wrong because the "smart investors" are not to blame.

The investors that sought big brother because they actually think the Government cares about them are partially to blame for the fine. Had this been left alone I am sure Ken would have failed eventually anyway, he has no idea what he's doing. However the investors are to blame for cutting the cord short.

What purpose does the fine serve? To simply enrich the MSD at the expense of the investors? Notice how that money will not be used for share buy back, Ken has to share buy back with the left over money.

That fine is essentially legal theft and deprives us of that money.

Ken is to blame. Had he been honest from thebeginning, had he done what he promised, had he not ignored the advisory board, had he not played the NDA game, the company would be in great shape and there would have been no unhappy investors.

What you are saying is equvalent to a man yelling at his wife who is hupset that he is being arrested, "Honey! If you hadn't called the police when I beat you, the cops wouldn't be taking me away."

All that being said, Ken has some serious nerve calling this all a bump in the road. The road is unpaved and full of potholes.
This is more than a bump. It is a sign saying, bridge out.

The solution is simple: Ken, produce and make public a proper financial report. Also, answer all the lingering questions peopel have been asking for months.

Lorenzo Money

For the rest of your reply I agree, Ken has done everything wrong.

I hate the man, I can understand VE's anger now.

Why so upset that the money is going to Missouri? All the money is going down the drain anyway. If it wasn't going to missouri it was going to get wasted on salaries or whatever the hell else Ken has been doing for months.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:27:16 PM

Why so upset that the money is going to Missouri? All the money is going down the drain anyway. If it wasn't going to missouri it was going to get wasted on salaries or whatever the hell else Ken has been doing for months.

I was hoping for some type of dividend from that mining address. :p

What makes me upset is we input money and it's now not just Ken playing around with it like it's playdoh but now the US Government profits from my money. My money was used to buy those boards and the proceeds are now going to Uncle Sam.

I love how the US thinks it's entitled to anything it wants.

Actually not think, but is, the US is entitled to anything it wants.

It doesn't surprise me that the US is the most hated nation in the minds of most other non-US "westerners".
Jasun7211

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:29:33 PM

What makes me upset is we input money and it's now not just Ken playing around with it like it's playdoh but now the US Government profits from my money. My money was used to buy those boards and the proceeds are now going to Uncle Sam.

It doesn't surprise me that the US is the most hated nation in the minds of most other non-US "westerners".

It's actually not Uncle Sam.  It is more Huck Finn and the Show me State blues gang.  I agree with the US perspective.  Thats why after this you will find me on a beach in Rio.  Anyone going to the World Cup soon?

|
|
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:30:54 PM

You were never going to get anything worthwhile as a dividend. The dividend was supposed to be from profits, how can this company have any profits when the preorders from November are still lurking in the background and people that sent bitcoins last week are freaking out because they are having zero communication?.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:33:21 PM

You were never going to get anything worthwhile as a dividend. The dividend was supposed to be from profits, how can this company have any profits when the preorders from November are still lurking in the background and people that sent bitcoins last week are freaking out because they are having zero communication?.

I was hoping that Ken was making enough from boards to pay the pre-order liabilities.

In any case, I wasn't 100% sure of this so that is why I had sold some shares.

However, having to give our last money to the MSD really does irritate me, how does that help? I wonder if the lead litigant sitting over at the MSD makes commision?
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:44:14 PM

then you shoudn't have gone into business with several people in the US.

This is true, at the time I expected the company to run in similar fashion to ASICMINER, being out of sight.

Yes yes, I was very naive.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

then you shoudn't have gone into business with several people in the US.

This is true, at the time I expected the company to run in similar fashion to ASICMINER, being out of sight.

Yes yes, I was very naive.

The difference between this and ASICMINER isn't government intervention, it's that they were successful.

I had this conversation with Minerpart, but it somehow got deleted. You guys went into a business collaboration with lots of people. When there is a business collaboration everyone has to do their part or the whole thing falls apart. If the business is illegal or questionably illegal, one of the risks is that someone who is unhappy will run to the authorities.

you guys gave money to ken to make miners, he didn't do that. Someone in the collaboration was unhappy and did went to the authorities to make it right. Complain about the government all you want, but the truth is the government wouldn't be involved if Ken kept all his investors happy.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:42:03 PM

Is anyone speaking with Woodlake atm?  I'm just wondering if that's an avenue I should look down..
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:18:29 PM

glad to see that the censorship is back, although that was a very odd choice of post to delete.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:33:24 PM

In other news.  I got my shares today!!  Grin

Anyone else?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
ActM Thread (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:34:34 PM

The deleted posts were purely due to the quoting of a banned poster.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:42:37 PM

.... The MSD gets its $100,000...

maybe

... pay a fine of up to $100,000 ...

maybe not

Jasun7211

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:01:12 PM

.... The MSD gets its $100,000...

maybe

... pay a fine of up to $100,000 ...

maybe not

That is a piece of my thinking as well.  Lets say the fine is only 20K and the price of BTC continues to rise  before the money is due....which could  be 180 days. 

|
|
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:07:13 PM

When the dust settles there is a very good chance ActM comes out of this deal way way ahead. MSd will never rule in anything othwer than uS dollar and I tyhink most people agree bitcoin is about to enter another growth phase, it really is possible that ken gets to buy back shares when bitcoin is $3-4k range!
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:14:38 PM

When the dust settles there is a very good chance ActM comes out of this deal way way ahead. MSd will never rule in anything othwer than uS dollar and I tyhink most people agree bitcoin is about to enter another growth phase, it really is possible that ken gets to buy back shares when bitcoin is $3-4k range!

Sparky, please let a dead company die.

Regardless of Bitcoin price Ken will never be able to repay the 0.0025 owed to investors especially after getting all this money taken from him by the MSD.

I would have loved nothing more than to see this company succeed and in fact I went above and beyond to give Ken connections that basically kept him afloat this far.

Time to call time of death.
Jasun7211

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:15:02 PM

Exactly there are major arbitrage opportunities within arbatrage opportunities here!!!!  You just need to fully understand the State's mind and methods. vs. your average bitcoin investors mind.  Thats the fundamental basis of this section,  Plus shares are now in more limited supply by stronger hands that will not sell at the drop of a hat because they feel some sort of way about Ken.  Also, there are many new people entering the BTC space as we speak. Once they fid out that BTC has its own exchanges and stocks there will be another wave of investors that are going to want to find a place they can  (or think they can invest their BTC for gain).

|
|
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:17:08 PM

How so? A big bunch of coins disappeared at the last peak, and the only time we know ken spent money (recently giving it to hashfast) probably resulted in selling coins right before the price going up.

You guys are putting an awful lot of confidence in a guy who has fucked up several times and has given you absolutely no evidence of how much money is left.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: