Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:03:14 PM

Am I suffering from an incurable case of ignorant optimism? Somebody help me out here.
lot of people asking for their 0.05cents on the share.

Surely this only applies to US investors, and potentially only to investors within Missouri?

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:03:21 PM

Ok so since this is a known fact please prove it. When did Ken say we spend 10 BTC per miner?Huh Would love to see that quote.

That is just a lesson that everyone, especially people selling miners should know. The point is that you can't say building the mining farm is good news without knowing how much you spent for it. Everything you cheerleaders are claiming as "good news" and "forward progress" is actually just evidence of Ken spending your money. You are missing the crucial evidence needed to prove that it is good or bad, and I have no idea how you can look at the results of every other decision ken has made and assume good news.

https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

http://bitcoinity.org/markets

The beauty of the blockchain, and I'm ok with this for now.  I'm usually not a fan of a hockystick curve....but in this case Ill take it.  I just ope ken can add to it in the meantime.  The best thing is to get 100 boards or so and put them in play.

Imagine how happy you would be if you just took all the coins you gave ken and put them on a flash drive and put it under your mattress for the last x months? Imagine how much better a situation you'd be in if he bought bitcoins instead of miners? No matter what the price of bitcoins is, you are better off with more bitcoins than less bitcoins. If these miners won't generate more bitcoins that you could have bought the day you bought them (or the amount of bitcoins sold that day) it was a bad choice, whether bitcoins are worth 1 cent or 1 billion dollars each.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:05:00 PM

I depends on if we believe there was actually $6mil in pre-orders... and if there was, that is a lot of money to go missing. I don't believe there was $6mil in preorders.

If there wasn't 6 million in preorders ken is a liar and you are fucked anyway.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:06:32 PM

There is also this listed on CryptoTrade

"As of this offering AMC has combined liquid Assets of $3,427,700.12" and it also mentions $900k in NRE (which we know vaporised)

PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:09:54 PM

Is there any evidence Ken actually paid the NRE costs to eAsic?

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:10:16 PM

Ok so since this is a known fact please prove it. When did Ken say we spend 10 BTC per miner?Huh Would love to see that quote.

That is just a lesson that everyone, especially people selling miners should know. The point is that you can't say building the mining farm is good news without knowing how much you spent for it. Everything you cheerleaders are claiming as "good news" and "forward progress" is actually just evidence of Ken spending your money. You are missing the crucial evidence needed to prove that it is good or bad, and I have no idea how you can look at the results of every other decision ken has made and assume good news.

https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

http://bitcoinity.org/markets

The beauty of the blockchain, and I'm ok with this for now.  I'm usually not a fan of a hockystick curve....but in this case Ill take it.  I just ope ken can add to it in the meantime.  The best thing is to get 100 boards or so and put them in play.

Imagine how happy you would be if you just took all the coins you gave ken and put them on a flash drive and put it under your mattress for the last x months? Imagine how much better a situation you'd be in if he bought bitcoins instead of miners? No matter what the price of bitcoins is, you are better off with more bitcoins than less bitcoins. If these miners won't generate more bitcoins that you could have bought the day you bought them (or the amount of bitcoins sold that day) it was a bad choice, whether bitcoins are worth 1 cent or 1 billion dollars each.

I am not in the business of imagining.  Look how that worked out for John Lennon.  I'm all set.  The amount I spent was a lot smaller than most I'm sure, but that is irrlevant.  The blockchain doesn't leave much to the imagination.    

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
JimmyJazz

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

There is a full custom 28nm coming q3. So buy shares!!!
JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:12:21 PM

Is there any evidence Ken actually paid the NRE costs to eAsic?

No. He said the press release they did proved he paid them.

I would say that was pretty obvious.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:13:44 PM

"As of this offering AMC has combined liquid Assets of $3,427,700.12" and it also mentions $900k in NRE (which we know vaporised)

Do you actually believe it Vince? And doesn't that just mean the pre-order money?

Well we can't have it both ways - either we believe both numbers, or neither. I'm in the "neither" camp.

JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:13:50 PM

I don't believe there was $6mil in preorders.

From CryptoTrade/Details:

AMC's VMC subsidary has total sales of $4.8 Million to date [Dec 5th] in 2013.

That was all pre-orders and they kept coming in Dec, Jan, Feb and March 2014.

Maybe he is using the pre order money to develop his own chip, not unheard of in this industry.
Obviously a dirty strategy.
DanyAC

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:15:35 PM

I sold a lot weeks ago... I'm out a lot.  Should I re purchase what I sold? For refund/accounting purposes?

The refund will only be for the current price you purchased at this time, not for your previous price.

answer me too ken please

update me on the rest of share verification, sended before deadline,

say not yet, if you didnt, for peace of my mind

Working on getting the shares verified and transferred today.

nice, i will check by tomorrow, unless you did it already?

Hi Ken, I'm the same situation here, I already PMd you requesting the transfer of shaers to CT, please help me solve this

Thanks
JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:16:45 PM

There is a full custom 28nm coming q3. So buy shares!!!

The eAsic chip was cancelled Jimmy. If you want people to buy shares it means you want to sell. He hasn't the ability to do an actm chip in the open I don't think he would bother if he had even a Mill in reserve. He will keep it for himself and liquidate.

I understand this but he was up until recently saying that we could expect a new chip from a new vendor as of Q3. Not that his word means anything really.
I will be holding my shares till I can atleast break even. If that makes me sink to the bottom then fine. I would rather hold than sell for a satoshi.
Jasun7211

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:20:15 PM

Do you actually believe it Vince? And doesn't that just mean the pre-order money?

Well we can't have it both ways - either we believe both numbers, or neither. I'm in the "neither" camp.

Breaking out the marshmellows because that's the camp I'm in too.  I just believe what I see and that is what the blockchain has to say.  That is a great place to start instead of baseless ideas created in the bubble gum birth canal.  

640.......Freakin......Satoshis

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:29:25 PM

6 Million in pre orders will develop a chip.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:53:46 PM

Ken/ActiveMining is going to go bankrupt through one or multiple of the following depending on how much "liquid assets" he actually has.

MSD Refund
MSD Fines
Fraud Lawsuits
Refunds on sales
Sales Lawsuits

If you believe ActiveMining (Or any company for that matter) can survive all of the above then you have every opportunity to buy the shares on Crypto-Trade. I believe the reason those shares are not selling is because even the optimistic people in here know better.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:58:43 PM

You missed something:
Ken/ActiveMining is going to go bankrupt through one or multiple of the following depending on how much "liquid assets" he actually has.

MSD Refund
MSD Fines
Fraud Lawsuits
Refunds on sales
Sales Lawsuits
Wages

You are probably right, but the Fraud Lawsuits would take those back through Ken personally.

Does anyone have a link to wages? I don't remember ever seeing them.

*Edit posted on ActM Thread previously
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

There is also this listed on CryptoTrade

Vince I know for a fact you said on the IRC chat (secret one) that you thought all the remaining money had gone into these cards.

Quote me if you like, because I never said that.

Jasun7211

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:44:26 PM

sure do a taint analysys

|
|
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:03:22 PM

my god, just my god.

problem is i don't know whether ken caused losses to all money or stolen some money and used the rest for whatever.

for you again the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtPN6AkdTFQ

greenboy84

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:06:11 PM

I just logged into cryptotrade and found that my shares have STILL not been transferred. Then I was reading something on here about IPO refunds?

I "hold" almost 15k shares. Could someone bring me up to speed in a concise explanation as to WTF is happening?

The source of my altcoin fortunes : CRYPTSY EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: