Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:26:46 PM

http://www.sos.mo.gov/news.asp?id=1395

So most of the press release is a copy and paste job. In this one they directly tell you within there investigation there was a misuse of the money raised. They looked at the Woman's bank account and noticed irregularities. This kind of thing was not mentioned in the press release relating to ACTM.

Ken is being fined for securities violations - we get that, we all knew the risks. Even if they were not underlined by Ken.
There has been nothing that indicated Ken is actively scamming us, merely a man trying his hardest with a start up in a tough industry.
Bad communication but currently mining and boards in stock.

I want to know if Bargraphics was correct, did Ken literally spend several months doing nothing?

I don't remember anyone ever saying this, we of course speculated what Ken was doing.

What was really going on?

Two things I want to know right now, how much money we have left and where all the money went and a confirmation on Bargraphics observation that Ken had done nothing for months after cancelling eASIC.

Because when Bargraphics went to see Ken, I don't remember him saying that Ken had done nothing for several months.

So what is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toastee

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

to the moon, etc.

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:14:51 PM

http://www.sos.mo.gov/news.asp?id=1395

So most of the press release is a copy and paste job. In this one they directly tell you within there investigation there was a misuse of the money raised. They looked at the Woman's bank account and noticed irregularities. This kind of thing was not mentioned in the press release relating to ACTM.

Ken is being fined for securities violations - we get that, we all knew the risks. Even if they were not underlined by Ken.
There has been nothing that indicated Ken is actively scamming us, merely a man trying his hardest with a start up in a tough industry.
Bad communication but currently mining and boards in stock.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with this, but I don't know if the MSD would have had access to the financial statements to know if he was scamming us or not. I feel like if they had that info already, we would too.

[16:41] <gecko_x2> stfu bitch
[16:41] <gecko_x2> i know more about the us SEC and the illuminati than you could ever dream of
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:30:16 PM

Guys, put away the pitchforks and understand this..

The only way for shareholders to realise a gain from their investments is to step back and let this play out.  I know it's hard for the Americans because of their lawsuit culture but faced with the option of encouraging the Feds to hang Ken out to dry and guaranteeing zero return on their investments, or remaining passive in the hope that the angry mob could be wrong and allowing the opportunity for shareholders to realise a profit, I know which one I would pick.

Is having the satisfaction of watching Ken go down really more important than making bitcoin?

There is no way on Earth that anyone here will be able to salvage enough money to have made it worth their while to ask ActM for a share refund.  So unless you can afford to lose your investment, I would ask you to think twice before following the advice of posters such as LorenzoMoney.  He should be fucking ashamed of himself for contacting the Feds.  What a traitor to our community.  I am disgusted by his actions because while he can afford to lose his investment, the rest of us can't and I for one wouldn't dream of damaging the prospects of the many for my own selfish vendetta.  Angry

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
JimmyJazz

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:34:34 PM

The only way for shareholders to realise a gain from their investments is to step back and let this play out.  I know it's hard for the Americans because of their lawsuit culture but faced with the option of encouraging the Feds to hang Ken out to dry and guaranteeing zero return on their investments, or remaining passive in the hope that the angry mob could be wrong and allowing the opportunity for shareholders to realise a profit, I know which one I would pick.

Is having the satisfaction of watching Ken go down really more important than making bitcoin?

There is no way on Earth that anyone here will be able to salvage enough money to have made it worth their while to ask ActM for a share refund.  So unless you can afford to lose your investment, I would ask you to think twice before following the advice of posters such as LorenzoMoney.  He should be fucking ashamed of himself for contacting the Feds.  What a traitor to our community.  I am disgusted by his actions because while he can afford to lose his investment, the rest of us can't and I for one wouldn't dream of damaging the prospects of the many for my own selfish vendetta.  Angry

++++

This is meant to be bitcoin. Don't go bitching to the government.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:12:32 PM

The only way for shareholders to realise a gain from their investments is to step back and let this play out....

...What a traitor to our community.
Yeah, that didn't work out too well for shareholders of Labcoin, Cognitive, BasicMining, BTCQuick, NeoBee, etc. And they are just the recent scams. Some community.
aquarius

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:18:15 PM

@runam0k how big of a percentage of the community are those individuals operating Labcoin, Cognitive, BasicMining, BTCQuick, NeoBee, etc?
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

kokoarm, come back to me when you reveal who you are instead of hiding behind a false identity.

You are obviously a very well known ActM shareholder and your motives for concealing your true identity are as questionable as the content of your contributions.

So please explain your position so we can start to understand why you chose post in this shady manner.

Edit; as a Brit I use the term 'Feds' as meaning the authorities.

shaofis

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:32:42 PM

zum: Why do you think at this point that Ken would continue to honor the agreement that he issued shares under? Let me ask you; when was the last time you were paid the dividend that was agreed upon? How long did Ken with hold our shares?

He's already taken those funds from everyone; funds that were generated and should have been paid out a long time ago. He has had sales (We know that they were received by some members of this community) and yet 50% of the profit from those sales was never paid out either.

We know the money hasn't gone to ActM's farm... so where has it gone? We also know it hasn't gone to refunds. Where else but to Ken's salary or those close to him?

As far as I'm concerned by his refusal to re-list shares on CT within a reasonable time frame; he's on the hook for every single share out there. He might claim that he's only responsible for refunding shares that can be proven to be direct from him; but by his actions everyone else became entrapped in this mess.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:50:16 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 10:04:30 PM by zumzero

zum: Why do you think at this point that Ken would continue to honor the agreement that he issued shares under? Let me ask you; when was the last time you were paid the dividend that was agreed upon? How long did Ken with hold our shares?

He's already taken those funds from everyone; funds that were generated and should have been paid out a long time ago. He has had sales (We know that they were received by some members of this community) and yet 50% of the profit from those sales was never paid out either.

We know the money hasn't gone to ActM's farm... so where has it gone? We also know it hasn't gone to refunds. Where else but to Ken's salary or those close to him?

As far as I'm concerned by his refusal to re-list shares on CT within a reasonable time frame; he's on the hook for every single share out there. He might claim that he's only responsible for refunding shares that can be proven to be direct from him; but by his actions everyone else became entrapped in this mess.

I will not be drawn on those arguments simply because you will say black and I will say white and we'll go round and round in circles.  I have spelled it out as simply as I can.  We, as shareholders, either want to do our very best to improve our chances, however slim, of taking some sort of valuable bitcoin from our investments or we don't.  I do and for that reason feel duty bound to do what I can to persuade my fellow shareholders that the right course of action is to let this play out with as little intervention from ourselves as possible.  Please just give it a couple of months and by then we will all know one way or the other, if not sooner.  To instigate a revolt at this time is detrimental to our prospects.  I'm not hearing the fat lady and enjoy the same accurate sense of hearing as I do with my ability to sniff out bullshit.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

I will not be drawn on those arguments simply because you will say black and I will say white and we'll go round and round in circles.  I have spelled it out as simply as I can.  We, as shareholders, either want to do our very best to improve our chances, however slim, of taking some sort of valuable bitcoin from our investments or we don't.  I do and for that reason feel duty bound to do what I can to persuade my fellow shareholders that the right course of action is to let this play out with as little intervention from ourselves as possible.  Please just give it a couple of months and by then we will all know one way or the other, if not sooner.  To instigate a revolt at this time is detrimental to our prospects.  I'm not hearing the fat lady and enjoy the same accurate sense of hearing as I do with my ability to sniff out bullshit.

I find it quite incredulous that you believe this situation is salvageable.  This ship has been on fire and sinking for quite some time now all the while you sit there and try to hide the flames and convince everyone it's in their best interest that they go down with the ship instead of pile into the life rafts while there's still time.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 11:12:04 PM

I find it quite incredulous that you believe this situation is salvageable.  This ship has been on fire and sinking for quite some time now all the while you sit there and try to hide the flames and convince everyone it's in their best interest that they go down with the ship instead of pile into the life rafts while there's still time.

I totally respect what you're saying and can absolutely understand why you feel that way.  I don't share your view and would go as far as to say that yours is defeatist.  While there's hope there's promise and there's nothing unusual about new shoots growing from a scorched landscape.  

Using your interpretation it would appear that a ship may burn and sink for an unlimited time?  If so then yes, maybe there's magic in the old horse yet.

I'd suggest you rethink as one tends not to sit to conceal your analogous flames.

I am genuinely not interested in ANYONE going down with the ship but given the choice of holding the helm on HMS ActM or jumping into the MSD/SEC/FED 'life' raft I'll take my chances amongst the bitcoin community.

finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:45:13 PM

I totally respect what you're saying and can absolutely understand why you feel that way.  I don't share your view and would go as far as to say that yours is defeatist.  While there's hope there's promise and there's nothing unusual about new shoots growing from a scorched landscape.  

Using your interpretation it would appear that a ship may burn and sink for an unlimited time?  If so then yes, maybe there's magic in the old horse yet.

I'd suggest you rethink as one tends not to sit to conceal your analogous flames.

I am genuinely not interested in ANYONE going down with the ship but given the choice of holding the helm on HMS ActM or jumping into the MSD/SEC/FED 'life' raft I'll take my chances amongst the bitcoin community.

you're right it is totally the right decision to refuse the hand of "help" from the "enemy" even when they are trying to get you to stop drinking the poisoned koolaid.  you really are taking this "Ken's heart is in the right place and will honor his promises" thing too far.  the 1st step is admitting you are powerless and you have lost control.  2nd step is to believe a higher power can help.  Ken is not the higher power you seek...
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:06:45 AM

you're right it is totally the right decision to refuse the hand of "help" from the "enemy" even when they are trying to get you to stop drinking the poisoned koolaid.  you really are taking this "Ken's heart is in the right place and will honor his promises" thing too far.  the 1st step is admitting you are powerless and you have lost control.  2nd step is to believe a higher power can help.  Ken is not the higher power you seek...

You are putting words in my mouth and that is blatant manipulation on your part.  I don't claim any sort of control and never have, and the higher power I trust in cares for you deeply, even if I don't.  Your attempts to paint me as a Ken worshiper couldn't be further from the truth.  I regularly give him a pm grilling and just because I am keen to share what I know with the rest of you doesn't make taint my intentions.

Please understand that with sarcasm comes humour and I sincerely hope you weren't aware of that.

Double fail?

bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:03:53 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 02:10:14 AM by bitmoon

hi guys again

i have no clue this is total fail or not Grin, this project moved so slow.

weekly update ken? dividend please?

edit: i want to do this, might help make you work harder and make you proper.

83:1 Woe to those who give less [than due],
83:2 Who, when they take a measure from people, take in full.
83:3 But if they give by measure or by weight to them, they cause loss.
83:4 Do they not think that they will be resurrected
83:5 For a tremendous Day -
83:6 The Day when mankind will stand before the Lord of the worlds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtPN6AkdTFQ

jasonring

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:08:20 AM

Hello guys,

How do you think the chance of refunding VMC pre-orders ?
babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:35:18 AM

Undecided  Huh  Roll Eyes  Cry
More speculation
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:49:42 AM

I want to know if Bargraphics was correct, did Ken literally spend several months doing nothing?

I don't remember anyone ever saying this, we of course speculated what Ken was doing.

What was really going on?

Two things I want to know right now, how much money we have left and where all the money went and a confirmation on Bargraphics observation that Ken had done nothing for months after cancelling eASIC.

Because when Bargraphics went to see Ken, I don't remember him saying that Ken had done nothing for several months.

So what is it?

Drawing,

"Doing nothing" was trying to figure out ActiveMinings next direction. At that point in time there was nothing but failure and Ken leading everyone on by not disclosing issues.

I didn't report this because when I went up there he actually did pick up a legitimate 55nm design. However once he cancelled that and it's 28nm port of that design it was made clear to me that no matter what fell into Ken's lap he would find a way to waste it's potential and ultimately fail. You were part of the IRC channel and I'm positive I explained this to you and everyone else on there a long time ago.

I'm more than happy to explain or elaborate on anything you guys want but ultimately it doesn't change anything. LorenzoMoney is correct, contact the MSD explain this situation to them politely and wait for the outcome.

Anyone that is holding out for a miracle, you either accepted your loss (good for you) or are simply waiting to hear back from the MSD on the actual refund amount along with who will be getting it.

If somehow this MSD ruling isn't enough for people to want to trade in shares there will be major lawsuits against Ken. One way or another this company isn't going to survive.
ChefBorjan

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:23:20 AM

Anyone that is holding out for a miracle, you either accepted your loss (good for you) or are simply waiting to hear back from the MSD on the actual refund amount along with who will be getting it.

I am so firmly in that camp its not even funny. Fortunately, I put in a disposable amount of BTC in.

If you feel like leaving me a tip: 1MhxTnB5onvEMqF53TDXxVseQZzYZetxw3
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:14:47 PM

I was inclined to believe this wasn't the end until I heard Bargraphics statement that Ken has totally cancelled any plans for a 28nm at this time and has been lying to us about this fact. At this point if the refunds from MSD aren't adequate it will be lawsuit time hopefully criminal as well as civil as far as I'm concerned.
shaofis

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:02:15 PM

So another week passes; no dividends, no financials and no Ken (updates, etc).

We haven't heard from the AskKen account either... so much for Ken working to answer questions that were submitted under that process.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: