Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629698 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JimmyJazz

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:42:30 AM

Will you shut up all you have done is bitch since you were kicked from the thread. It was only a few months ago you were sucking Ken off.

I still believe this company has something to offer.

JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:45:44 AM

Finally we can speak the truth in here. I've had over 200 posts deleted, the truth has been twisted and killed. I asked the Mod team to ban zum weeks ago, this is too little too late but welcome.

We need to organise either an SEC fraud investigation or a Wood Law fraud investigation. There is nothing else we can do now.

btw - I don't know why you are telling zumzero he can still post, he deleted all my historic posts going back through weeks of pages and ruthlessly banned me with no warning or reply to pms - all for expressing my valid views. He has done too much harm already and acted like a complete Fascist.

You could wait out and let Ken do his best in a tough industry.

Nobody is going to get a reimbursement for the next 4 months atleast.
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:57:29 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 11:16:26 AM by PurpleTentacle

JimmyJazz, Ken has been dishonest since the beginning, giving vague info/answers or not answering at all to shareholder's concerns. He has not provided proper financials and we don't know how much he really paid eAsic or if he indeed had coins on Gox. We do not know where the majority of coins raised went. We have no proof of actual preorder money or how many miners he sold. Absolutely no proof of any of those things. He is not here defending himself against scam accusations, although he logs in every day and most likely reads the thread.

What else do you need to accept that there is no company anymore? It is now us against him and his only concern is to protect his assets from us.

JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:00:58 AM

JimmyJazz, Ken has been dishonest since the beginning, giving vague info/answers or not answering at all to shareholder's concerns. He has not provided proper financials and we don't know how much he really paid eAsic or if he indeed had coins on Gox. We do not know where the majority of coins raised went. We have proof of actual preorder money or how many miners he sold. Absolutely no proof of any of those things. He is not here defending himself against scam accusations, although he logs in every day and most likely reads the thread.

What else do you need to accept that there is no company anymore? It is now us against him and his only concern is to protect his assets from us.

I don't know, I just still believe.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:45:57 AM

JimmyJazz, Ken has been dishonest since the beginning, giving vague info/answers or not answering at all to shareholder's concerns. He has not provided proper financials and we don't know how much he really paid eAsic or if he indeed had coins on Gox. We do not know where the majority of coins raised went. We have proof of actual preorder money or how many miners he sold. Absolutely no proof of any of those things. He is not here defending himself against scam accusations, although he logs in every day and most likely reads the thread.

It'll be OK, JimmyJazz, it'll be OK.

JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:52:05 AM

haha very good
kokoarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:55:42 AM

Will you shut up all you have done is bitch since you were kicked from the thread.

You are wrong Jimmy. Only 10% of what I've posted has been complaining about the ban - and that was to press the point that a Mod team/member who would ban one of the biggest supports and a fellow Mod (me/minerpart) has something to hide. That ban told me everything I needed to know about this company and where it was going. Complaining about it was to tell people it was a massive red flag and that was pretty clear? Remember I was banned and removed from the Mod team (where I regularly put in several hours a day deleting Trolls) because I complained in two PM's to this Mod (swore at him) about repeatedly deleting a valid post of mine. In retrospect, the ban was so quick I think he was just baiting me to have the excuse to ban me.

The other 90% of what I've been posting is directly about this scam, about Ken's criminality, his past liquidated companies, about the website being a joke, about no cards being sold, about the DC, and how we can get our money back.

Yes I was a big supporter as we all were at one point or another - isn't that why we are all shareholders?? Ken conned me into thinking he was genuine and needed support on here. Yes I was wrong to back Ken for so long, you suggest I'm a hypocrite but I was just conned.

kokoarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:06:00 PM

we don't know how much he really paid eAsic

I recently emailed Jasbinder Bhoot at eASIC (he's the VP of marketing and he got back to me in November when I contacted them about the progress of the 28nm) to remind him that Ken is still displaying their press release on the website. He hasn't got back yet but I would think they would be just a bit concerned about a scammer still using their name.

It might help if a few other people email him too and ask him if he still has ANY contact with Ken and if a refund was ever given to ACTM:

22/11/2013
Dear Sirs,

Although I am not a direct customer of eASIC I am a large investor in the ACtM (VMC) IPO which was used to fund the 28nm chip you have helped to develop for bitcoin mining purposes.

I'm contacting you in good faith just to ask simply if the ACtM eASIC 28nm chips are:

1) broadly on schedule and almost ready to ship
2) need 'X' amount of time for more development.

I simply cannot get this information from K Slaughter CEO so have to ask you directly.

I know you will say I need to contact ACtM but an NDA apparently prevents the CEO from answering any eASIC related questions.  If you can not give out details that's understandable but if you for example said everything is 'looking good' on your end, that would be enough to allay my concerns.

Many thanks for your understanding,

#####

----------------

22/11/2013
Hello ####,

Thank you for your email. You are absolutely correct, and unfortunately we are not able to provide you with any details due to confidentiality reasons. I am sure you appreciate that we must strictly adhere to these conditions and we certainly do not want to set any expectations one way or the other. I will however, forward your email to Ken.

Thanks

Jazz

Jasbinder Bhoot
Vice President, Worldwide Marketing
eASIC Corporation
2585 Augustine Drive,
Suite 100,
Santa Clara, CA, 95054
Tel +1 408 855 3028
Cell +1 408 832 0073
Skype ID - jazz-easic
email jazz@easic.com
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:27:03 PM

Will you shut up all you have done is bitch since you were kicked from the thread. It was only a few months ago you were sucking Ken off.

I still believe this company has something to offer.

Why do you think it has something to offer? the one thing we have proof of is that Ken got his hands on a bunch of Hashfast stuff to sell and to mine on his own. He hasn't been able to set up all the one's he was supposed to and there have been a ton of issues with selling them. You guys can't turn on miners that you have, you can't sell miners that you have and have recieved payment for... what on earth have you seen that leads you to be confident?
kactech

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:31:59 PM

CEO delete his posts.
At least one newer quote.
Just in case, an archive.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:50:32 PM

Lol.  Kill joy  Roll Eyes Cheesy Kiss  900 freakin satoshis.    Lol

Mirrors.

It seems that your implication here is that this account has someone damaged the price of ActM/VMC shares, which is clearly not the case. The value reflected is absolutely a reflection of the security issuer, Kenneth E. Slaughter. The business has no strategy that is apparent to it's stake holders. As Bargraphics has stated, past whatever business is procured from HashFast's chapter 11 bankruptcy this company has nothing.

If there is something beyond this, then Ken has not stated such. This account will conduct itself in a manner reflective of this reality. We have heard no word of confirmed sales contracts with HashFast creditors so we assume there are none. We have heard no news of a 28nm chip being developed so we logically assume there is none. We hear no information regarding the future of this company so we logically assume there is none.

The share price reflects this. Feel free to call on Ken to correct any of these points.

ActM Thread out.

For the record:

I was a mod on this thread, I've always been extremely lenient with what posts I did/didn't delete. If crumbs posted with something valid I wouldn't delete it, although someone else always would. Despite this I've been the target of numerous nasty PM's and other comments in other threads. Not that it bothers me. I post here with my real name, I'm happy to speak to anyone on the phone, and my integrity can't legitimately be challenged.

For one reason or another I've now no longer got access to the ActM Thread account and I'm not the only one (another mod is suddenly locked out too). I'm unsure who does.

The ActM Thread account was never about expressing any opinions or views of any sort. Whoever has commandeered access has, in my mind, totally undermined the whole purpose of having the ActM Thread account.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

It'll be OK, JimmyJazz, it'll be OK.

Lol good picture

Hahahaa

ActM Thread (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:41:39 PM

Mirrors.

It seems that your implication here is that this account has someone damaged the price of ActM/VMC shares, which is clearly not the case. The value reflected is absolutely a reflection of the security issuer, Kenneth E. Slaughter. The business has no strategy that is apparent to it's stake holders. As Bargraphics has stated, past whatever business is procured from HashFast's chapter 11 bankruptcy this company has nothing.

If there is something beyond this, then Ken has not stated such. This account will conduct itself in a manner reflective of this reality. We have heard no word of confirmed sales contracts with HashFast creditors so we assume there are none. We have heard no news of a 28nm chip being developed so we logically assume there is none. We hear no information regarding the future of this company so we logically assume there is none.

The share price reflects this. Feel free to call on Ken to correct any of these points.

ActM Thread out.

For the record:

I was a mod on this thread, I've always been extremely lenient with what posts I did/didn't delete. If crumbs posted with something valid I wouldn't delete it, although someone else always would. Despite this I've been the target of numerous nasty PM's and other comments in other threads. Not that it bothers me. I post here with my real name, I'm happy to speak to anyone on the phone, and my integrity can't legitimately be challenged.

For one reason or another I've now no longer got access to the ActM Thread account and I'm not the only one (another mod is suddenly locked out too). I'm unsure who does.

The ActM Thread account was never about expressing any opinions or views of any sort. Whoever has commandeered access has, in my mind, totally undermined the whole purpose of having the ActM Thread account.

Come then, friend. Let us moderate.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 04:03:48 PM

Mirrors.

ActM Thread out.

For the record:

Come then, friend. Let us moderate.

I would love to help moderate, but access to the account has been commandeered... PM me the password please.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:22:46 PM

Hahaha I just noticed on CT we have a 5 star rating

Who the fuck gave us 5 stars?

zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:06:04 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 08:17:25 PM by zumzero

There is something fishy going on with the ActM Thread account.  The use of opinionated language is in contrast to the agreement the mods had.  Contrary to what some believe, I don't delete all the posts I'm given credit for.  There are also silent moderators who I have given the passwords to who asked me to remain anonymous and will continue to be so.  Yes, I moderated with a heavy hand and would instantly delete all posts from all accounts that had been previously banned.  Minerpart and his many guises, bitlind and others are just the start of a long list of butthurt and revengeful posters who I would instantly delete.
I would also delete the occasional post from regulars such as DTS's incessant whining 'sky is falling posts', or knybe and his FTFY posts which added nothing to the conversation. Oh that and the tens and even hundreds of trolls posts that would happen every single day, so as to provide shareholders with a thread that was at least readable.

I've had another mod contact me to say they are also locked out and I wonder if that means Ken is also locked out of his own thread?

The ActM Thread posts from earlier today, using language like,  '..is out of his mind', 'rapid onset insanity', 'Or God help you Kenneth E Slaughter', 'ActM Thread out', 'come then friend let us moderate', are a worrying development and suggest the account has been hacked and is now under the control of those who are set on causing further harm to ActiveMining.  The fact that crumbs recent posts haven't been deleted confirms my suspicions that all is not well.

Let's see how things go and I might contact the global mods soon to regain access and reinstate those who have been excluded.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

There is something fishy going on with the ActM Thread account.  The use of opinionated language is in contrast to the agreement the mods had.  Contrary to what some believe, I don't delete all the posts I'm given credit for.  There are also silent moderators who I have given the passwords to who asked me to remain anonymous and will continue to be so.  Yes, I moderated with a heavy hand and would instantly delete all posts from all accounts that had been previously banned.  Minerpart and his many guises, bitlind and others are just the start of a long list of butthurt and revengeful posters who I would instantly delete.
I would also delete the occasional post from regulars such as DTS's incessant whining 'sky is falling posts', or knybe and his FTFY posts which added nothing to the conversation. Oh that and the tens and even hundreds of trolls posts that would happen every single day, so as to provide shareholders with a thread that was at least readable.

I've had another mod contact me to say they are also locked out and I wonder if that means Ken is also locked out of his own thread?

The ActM Thread posts from earlier today, using language like,  '..is out of his mind', 'rapid onset insanity', 'Or God help you Kenneth E Slaughter', 'ActM Thread out', 'come then friend let us moderate', are a worrying development and suggest the account has been hacked and is now under the control of those who are set on causing further harm to ActiveMining.

Just stop posting man.
BitSwe

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:20:50 PM

are a worrying development and suggest the account has been hacked and is now under the control of those who are set on causing further harm to ActiveMining.

Dude, wake up.
This venture is over.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:33:02 PM

...Blah Blah Blah...

So long story short, Zumzero registered the ActM Thread account so regardless of who "changed the password" you could recover it.

Odd.

Dug this PM up

Hi Bargraphics,

Hopefully you'll get your full page of 'ignores' soon as I've now moved over to the new thread I created so that the trolls can be silenced once and for all.

However, minerpart doesn't want people to think it's a total set up so has decided to hold off from joining me until things have developed.

I have pm'd Ken asking for his permission to use info from the first few posts on the official thread and also suggested he might like to make a post to lend his support.

Now the reason I'm contacting you is because I'd welcome yours and others involvement.

Should we post 'rules' which define trolling as SoylentCreek suggested?   If so what should they be?

There should be strict guidelines for anyone acting as a mod.  Perhaps we share the password with a few trusted shareholders and take it in turns to moderate?  Taking shifts if you like?

Any feedback or advice is welcome.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.0

cheers,

zumzero

Copied from zumzero account to verify ownership...

Hi Bargraphics,

Hopefully you'll get your full page of 'ignores' soon as I've now moved over to the new thread I created so that the trolls can be silenced once and for all.

However, minerpart doesn't want people to think it's a total set up so has decided to hold off from joining me until things have developed.

I have pm'd Ken asking for his permission to use info from the first few posts on the official thread and also suggested he might like to make a post to lend his support.

Now the reason I'm contacting you is because I'd welcome yours and others involvement.

Should we post 'rules' which define trolling as SoylentCreek suggested?   If so what should they be?

There should be strict guidelines for anyone acting as a mod.  Perhaps we share the password with a few trusted shareholders and take it in turns to moderate?  Taking shifts if you like?

Any feedback or advice is welcome.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.0

cheers,

zumzero

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:48:49 PM

Lol, Bargraphics, if you think I have even the remotest concern then you are much mistaken.  I really am not fussed about this and I've absolutely no idea what you are getting at.

I'm not going to get into a slagging match with you and go digging up private PM's as mud slinging isn't my thing.

If you are behind these strange ActM Thread posts then she's all yours.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: