Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:38:27 PM

Ignore the genius noobs.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:58:08 PM

Its amazing to me that there was a full page of wrong conclusions and accusations being drawn (Ken stealing coins). It took me 2 minutes to come to the realization that these are most likely hardware purchases.

Are you serious? ..... Most likely not hardware.  

As BG pointed out a few pages back there was a tx that corresponded with more boards. Since the recent tx went to that same address it's only logical to conclude we are purchasing more boards
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:10:39 PM

As BG pointed out a few pages back there was a tx that corresponded with more boards. Since the recent tx went to that same address it's only logical to conclude we are purchasing more boards

Why? It might just be an exchange address and Ken might just be buying dictionaries for the whole Slaughter family.

Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:37:03 PM

Its amazing to me that there was a full page of wrong conclusions and accusations being drawn (Ken stealing coins). It took me 2 minutes to come to the realization that these are most likely hardware purchases.

Are you serious? ..... Most likely not hardware.  

Actually I really do believe he's issuing refunds. Can anyone go look back at the website and see the prices for fast hash one rigs + tax + shipping and then go on blockchain and hover over the payments it should tell you about what the payment was worth in USD at the time of transfer. If it adds up then it's probably refunds.

Either way I don't care what it's for because the MSD will tear him a new one if he's doing anything with funds during an investigation that's outside the scope of their order.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:18:17 PM

Oh shut up you twat.

How about I tear you a new one for being a self righteousness condesending prick who has suddenly become the MSD spokesman who still doesnt understand that memes are meant to be humorous.

As for Ken,  its business as usual.  Smiley

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Bargraphics

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:39:55 PM

So long as no-one mentions 'zumzero' and has a go, I promise not to post again. 

HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:49:19 PM

Oh shut up you twat.

How about I tear you a new one for being a self righteousness condesending prick who has suddenly become the MSD spokesman who still doesnt understand that memes are meant to be humorous.

As for Ken,  its business as usual.  Smiley

Scamming as usual

Prepare to enter a world of stress
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 10:33:01 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 10:46:20 PM by zumzero

Where are all the shareholders that believed in ken and wanted to help him so much? How are you helping him now? Smiley

Zum is the only once who's left  Grin

Go figure.

You guys just can't help rubbing the lamp, eh?  Grin

Please stop with the shite memes Blahgraphcs.  They are genuinely not even remotely funny.

I've been embarrassed reading your nonsense over the last week or so.  You think this and you think that and you think the MSD will see this that way and you think the MSD will see that this way.  How do you know? You don't.  You are expressing opinion and stating it as fact which is as honest as your shady motives for your campaign to undermine ActiveMining. 

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:01:48 AM

This is sorta irrelevant now, but anyone notice a pattern here? (hint: vertical gray lines=5pm in Nevada, where Ken's mine is if I remember correctly)

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:25:36 AM

This is sorta irrelevant now, but anyone notice a pattern here? (hint: vertical gray lines=5pm in Nevada, where Ken's mine is if I remember correctly)

Somewhere near Reno if I remember correctly or at least that's where miners were getting shipped from and where his "operational manager" was located.

...the usual nonsensical hoopla....

Who has to even try to undermine ActiveMining with Ken at the wheel?

Go back to your hole gremlin.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:21:47 PM

displacing 10-20TH of equipment from the public mining address for a few hours a day means significant losses to ACTM holders (and significant gains for any address that the miners might be pointed at during said outages).

either Ken is stealing hashrate/income right in front of us, or is incapable of getting his farm to run stable.  My own eligius page is a perfectly flat 7TH line for a week now, none of this nonsense that kens running.

also:

its obivious ken spent your BTC to buy avalons so he could mine for him self

I purchased the Avalons with my own bitcoins.

can't believe i missed this little nugget before - what sort of startup CEO invests money in private machines and not in thier own company?

oh yeah, a CEO who has a history of deceptive tactics and builds his company entirely from investor money and not his own.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:22:50 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We will soon start refunding all of our Pre-Order customers that have requested a refund and have not received their refund.  We will be refunding the pre-order amount converted to BTC @ the coinbase current sell price.  Our pre-order customer will have to agree to being refunded in BTC.  We will post in about 1 week an agreement to be refunded in BTC.  Should a pre-order customer wish to receive their refund in USD we will also do those refunds after the BTC refunds.

11 days later...

Prepare to enter a world of stress
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:26:47 PM

Are you serious? After being told by the MSD that he will need to reimburse investors, pay a near 100k fine, and refund millions in pre-orders (presumably told by MSD to do that) he is going to take this moment to spend the last coins and buy more hardware? The guy has had 12 months to buy hardware. Buying hardware now gets him no-where except into debt and unable to pay the fines. Ken couldn't update a website to sell 300 cards sitting on shelves so what makes you think he would buy hardware now and be capable of turning it round for a profit? He couldn't do that with in-stock cards! He said this money would be used to pay reimbursement and fines what was left to pay for operations (aka paying his lawyers with our money to defend himself from our lawsuits). Most likely not hardware.  

this. you seem correct about those addresses, but ken's history shows he rarely acts in the company interest. As is there are 163x 500GH prospector boards still available for sale at $2000. Thats 80TH of mining power that should be in the eligius farm or sold at a lower price to cover refunds.

My understanding was that the MSD made it pretty clear that ken had to put a halt to his questionable activity and send refunds. This is not that.

also

its obivious ken spent your BTC to buy avalons so he could mine for him self

I purchased the Avalons with my own bitcoins.

can't believe i missed this little nugget before - what sort of startup CEO invests money in private machines and not in thier own company?

oh yeah, a CEO who has a history of deceptive tactics and builds his company entirely from investor money and not his own.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:31:13 PM

@klondike_bar:  I actually meant something much more benign but sillier: Ken could be throttling the farm during the hottest hours of the day due to shit AC failing to keep up.
If he wants to point some miners at another pool, there's no reason for him not to do it full time--he certainly should have enough boards for that.
kokoarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:48:59 PM

@klondike_bar:  I actually meant something much more benign but sillier: Ken could be throttling the farm during the hottest hours of the day due to shit AC failing to keep up.
If he wants to point some miners at another pool, there's no reason for him not to do it full time--he certainly should have enough boards for that.

It's undoubtedly due to the heat of the day at that time.

RE his own farm: There are 135-ish missing Gold cards which suddenly disappeared from stock over a few days, plus 163 Prospectors cards which are as we know priced NOT to sell. These cards (300 approx) could well be hashing away right now on Kens private farm. Undoubtedly if there ARE 163 Prospector cards they ARE hashing now, even an idiot wouldn't leave them sitting on shelves priced 2X retail value. Possibly the Gold cards have been /dumped sold at break-even as Ken scrambles around to get cash together for the refunds.

I don't think there is anything that the MSD has said that would prevent Ken from taking these cards onto his own private farm - that would not directly be a part of the Securities based business ACTM. So there is nothing legally preventing him from buying the cards off VMC for 10 bucks a piece, or selling them to Gerald for 10 bucks a piece is there?

Does anyone yet know if the MSD are investigating the 'fraud' side of this (like selling himself the cards/hiding BTC) or are they just looking at the breach of Securities regulations side?
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:52:44 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:22:31 PM by zumzero

...the usual nonsensical hoopla....

Who has to even try to undermine ActiveMining with Ken at the wheel?

Go back to your hole gremlin.

This whole thing about shareholders being able to reclaim their lost money is great if they get cash back, but don't you, I, or anyone else in here who got in during either IPO kid ourselves that none of us were fully aware of the risk we were exposing ourselves to when we took a punt on this investment.  It was always high risk-high reward and every single one of us knew that 100%.  I challenge anyone to say otherwise.   Heck the exchanges where we bought our shares warned us to do our due diligence and this very forum warned us about there being 'scams' which they wouldn't censor.  If that isn't fair warning enough then I don't know what is.  There have been numerous occasions where shareholders could have bailed but just like tropical leech they hung around and became bloated with greed. The main exit prompt being the resignation of the Board of Advisors.  For anyone here to suggest that they were sold shares under false pretences or that there was a deception over the selling of the shares, in my opinion, is simply wrong.  It seems to me that people aren't bothered about correcting the authorities because all they are interested in is;  a) restitution, and/or  b) preventing Ken from continuing with his business.  

The other side of the picture, one which is being censored through passive-aggressive behaviour is;

Ken and his legal team have been communicating with the MSD for months and remain fully compliant.  The recent news release from the MSD was expected and came as no surprise.  Ken continues with the core business and remains compliant with the MSD however is prevented from communicating with the shareholders under advisement from his legal team.  Ken remains positive about the companies prospects.  The current campaign to undermine and damage Kens business, led by Blahgraphics, which sails under the flag of pretence is enjoying momentum however is fuelled by darker motives which are being hidden from genuine shareholders.  As a result shareholders are now forced to suffer a news blackout with weekly updates having totally stopped.  Filling the void with speculation the neigh-sayers go unchecked and run amok feeding the endless cycle of fud and praising the trolls for having been right all along. LAUGH MY ASS OFF!  Grin

Edit;  consider this question - If Ken was enjoying the same success that Asic Miner experienced a year or so ago and we had all made our fortunes by now, could and would the MSD still have an issue with Ken?

The answer has three letters, but nobody would have cared because they'd have made many coin.  I just hope that everyone has their books up to date. Blahgraphics desire to introduce you all to the MSD means the HRMC and IRS are also your new friends.  Paying tax is something not to be overlooked and I strongly advise that everyone keeps accurate records of their bitcoin transactions and files accordingly.  Although I'm sure you've all done so already, what with the financial year having ended.

Edit;  finessed

Taking a leaf from Blahgraphics book, I now like to finish my posts with some contact details for my fellow shareholders.

----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sa/deadlines-penalties.htm

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/Eight-Facts-on-Late-Filing-and-Late-Payment-Penalties

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:07:44 PM

There really is nothing stopping Ken from fixing the website while this is all going on.  Since he's not done that, and hasn't increased the hash rate of the mining farm, or sold any cards.  What is he doing?  The MSD didn't say he can't run the business.  Just that he can't work as an agent for the shareholders.  So what's he doing?  He hasn't done the announcement for refunds or given any refunds. 

He's done nothing.  He's doing nothing.  You would think that if everything was just fine on the business side, that since he doesn't have to be bothered with the shares stuff while his lawyer and the MSD work out deals, that he'd do something...  like maybe give refunds out or maybe fix the website.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:17:52 PM

The issue now is that we don't know and have no way of knowing what IS or IS NOT happening with the business and we have the recent rebellion to thank for that.

The sad irony is that the shareholders revolt my prove to be the catalyst in the destruction of the struggling company, which may have otherwise have kept it's head above water long enough to recover and potentially even prosper.  We may never know but with certainty we will always know there were some who sought to accelerate it's demise.  Go figure.

It's not over until the fat lady sings and while the MSD are happy for Ken to continue with his business Blahgraphics needs to take off his skirt.  Simon Cowell is not impressed.

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:24:27 PM

Ken can post in the VMC thread.  He's barred from AMC, but not VMC.  He posted in there 11 days ago, he can post in there again. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:29:43 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 08:43:52 PM by zumzero

Yes. Agreed.  He's keeping shtum though and who could blame him.

Actually, I can't see him ever posting in these forums again, now that there is a 'trust' warning against his profile.

It's a real shame because we are totally in the dark.  That is until Ken announces (medium tba) the details of the 'buy back' offer.  I would imagine that could be quite soon?

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: