Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629719 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:30:44 AM

FYI - this was just received (june 20th) in response to a message I sent probably 3 weeks ago.  i went to the website to try and find out the exact date i sent it but the site (other than the 1st page) is down.  luckily i sold my cards on ebay for a little less than i paid for them.

Message Body

On Friday, June 20, 2014 10:45 PM, Customer service <cs@virtualminingcorp.com> wrote:
VMC Shop

Your message to VMC Shop Customer Service

Your message has been sent successfully. Message: I know that vince posted a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr281yTrCVY&feature=youtu.be) and also had/have problems with getting these boards to hash at the advertised 750gh/s. I would like to know what compensation you will be providing for delivering a product under spec (13+% for vince, much higher for mine). Order ID : AZDKBMFUO Attached file : -
 ----------------------------------------------
We will answer as soon as possible.

VMC Shop powered by PrestaShop™

ps - sorry for everyone's loss that is/was associated with this business.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:08:57 AM

Finlof if you can't get it to hash at 650gh/s then I think you just need to be tweaking/tuning. Higher than 650gh/s requires superhuman cooling and voltage adjustments not possible within CGMiner (unless with the peppermining tool) - technically speaking these boards should be able to hit 750gh/s but it's not within the capability of the majority.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

but back to the original point - we are all guessing that the company is doomed... nobody knows for sure...

It depends.  What do you mean by "doomed"?  The company has, thus far, proved rather profitable for Ken and other Slaughters.  It has proven less so for its "investors" and customers.  It is currently trading @0.000003, with market cap of... a used car.  It is not paying dividends, not filling customer orders, not refunding millions in pre-order debts, or communicating with either customers or stockholders.  Ken has been found guilty of securities fraud, the full extent of the fines and restitution is still unknown.
I'd say "doomed" is a pretty reasonable guess.
You, having sunk ill-advised amounts into ActM, are free to guess otherwise.
~Happy investing.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:07:42 AM

Everyone is guessing that the company is fucked... guessing.

Based on all of the evidence we have been provided + past experience.

At the same time there is clearly enough capital to pay a lawyer.

Ken could have paid a lawyer with shares of his company, he purchased the 55nm ASIC with them.
Although this is not the point, we KNOW Ken has money now. No one has argued this. We're saying is once the MSD orders restitution to be paid there will not be any money left as the only reason he has survived this long is BTC to USD Price increase.

Secondly that lawyer has repeatedly stated that the company doesn't require additional investment. That's not Ken making the statement, it's a lawyer who has to follow certain rules.

Vince... what kind of lawyer would suggest that Ken is looking for additional investment in response to a letter of Ken being found guilty of securities fraud. This one seems self explanatory.

So the lawyers statements say the company can continue to trade despite the situation.

I might have missed this, can you show me where they specifically say this?

So there is still £100k in hardware assets... we don't know about other assets... In theory 100k should be the lowest valuation for ActM... Unless we don't trust lawyers....

Valuation doesn't just take assets and call it a day. You have to look at the potential of the company and it's debts. Based on everything we know 100k is the highest valuation for ActM as he still hasn't processed many refunds, has a potential class action lawsuit, has potential fines from the MSD, and maybe has to "buy-back" a large portion of his shares (restitution).

but back to the original point - we are all guessing that the company is doomed... nobody knows for sure...

Hopefully your not defining "doomed" as in this company disappearing. My "doomed" means that if by some miracle Ken has another to keep this company from actually going bankrupt, you will sit around collecting dust dividends (if any at all) while Ken continues to draw a salary and his family continues to do so as well. By all means this company can survive but it won't be to "shareholder" benefits.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Missouri Secretary of State, Securities Division
600 W. Main St., Box 1276
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Scott Johnson
Investigator
573-751-4704
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov

Missouri Securities Contact Information Page

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
1736 E. Sunshine Street, Suite 209, Springfield, Missouri 65804
JimmyJazz

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:32:22 PM

Its funny how when I stated that ken could be using the pre order money to fund the development of the 28nm custom chip, Bargraphics shot it down.
But he then went onto explain that he was contemplating purchasing the Peoples Asic IP and creating a 28nm chip but didn't due to needing pre orders to fund it.

Bargraphics likes to come on and act like he knows everything, stating opinions if they are facts.

The only fact is he knows about as much as the rest of us.
Bargraphics

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:55:33 PM

Its funny how when I stated that ken could be using the pre order money to fund the development of the 28nm custom chip, Bargraphics shot it down.
But he then went onto explain that he was contemplating purchasing the Peoples Asic IP and creating a 28nm chip but didn't due to needing pre orders to fund it.

Bargraphics likes to come on and act like he knows everything, stating opinions if they are facts.

Jesus christ,

you do not read very clearly so I'll spell it out for you.

This 55nm was being purchased around January 20th by Ken. I was working with People's ASIC since early December on potentially being an investor in it (even before that I was getting updates).

Ken then canned the 55nm and did not fund a 28nm. How hard is this to understand? "But Bargraphics HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS!?!"
The only people capable of bringing this to life were not hired to make the 28nm, instead they were hired to help source parts for these hashfast boards (which is where all the money went).
If Ken showed correct financials you would be able to see this statement is 100% correct.

Keep on believing though!
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:05:03 PM

I tried making contact with the law firms, it seems that they are not eager to respond.

It's likely Ken has somehow lawyered his way out of this one, I wonder how many Bitcoin he stole vs lost.

Theif.
JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:16:20 PM

Jesus christ,

This 55nm was being purchased around January 20th by Ken. I was working with People's ASIC since early December on potentially being an investor in it (even before that I was getting updates).

Ken then canned the 55nm and did not fund a 28nm. How hard is this to understand? "But Bargraphics HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS!?!"
The only people capable of bringing this to life were not hired to make the 28nm, instead they were hired to help source parts for these hashfast boards (which is where all the money went).
If Ken showed correct financials you would be able to see this statement is 100% correct.

Yet you had no clue that Peoples Asic were selling the IP to Ken?

Its not a case of keep on believing, its a case of i don't believe you.

I think you are a snide character with hidden motives.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

I tried making contact with the law firms, it seems that they are not eager to respond.

It's likely Ken has somehow lawyered his way out of this one, I wonder how many Bitcoin he stole vs lost.

Theif.

I don't think he will be able to run away from this one so easily.  I'm sure they are overwhelmed with this case as it is (gathering info)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:17:37 PM

Jesus christ,

Jimmy and Zum are still in the denial phase.  We cant help them until they see the light.
OKNXT

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:36:23 PM

How is AMC & VMC going on? Where is Ken? He seems to be offline since the early of this month.

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:48:56 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 02:59:13 PM by Bargraphics

Yet you had no clue that Peoples Asic were selling the IP to Ken?

Its not a case of keep on believing, its a case of i don't believe you.

I think you are a snide character with hidden motives.

Herp Derp,

Did I not say that I gave People's ASIC Kens information?

No, People's ASIC didn't tell me all of the other people they were talking to trying to help get their project funded. Once Ken announced that he was using them I asked them and they confirmed it. I was actually happy for them because they needed funding and at the time I figured Ken had at least $300k to get the mask finished and build out some products.

You know what's funny come to think of it, It was about ~1 week from the time I suggested Ken to People's ASIC that Ken flew up there and then purchased the IP. I guess this shows you how desperate Ken was after sitting around for all those months. My excitement for him potentially having a chip must have blinded me from this!

Jimmy and Zum are still in the denial phase.  We cant help them until they see the light.

It's not even a denial phase, it's blatant stupidity at this point.

Theif.

I contacted Wood Law and in about 2 days they responded via email with

Thank you for contacting our firm. If you have provided your documentation, thank you! If not, your documents and correspondence could be very helpful for the case. I am putting together the information regarding the specifics of everyone's orders and the related documents. If you would like to submit your information (emails, screen shots of the website, your dashboard or any other information you believe might be helpful), you can do email it to me, fax to (816) 337-4243 or send by snail mail to:

Wood Law Firm, LLC
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800
Kansas City, MO 64105

We will attempt to update our case/investigation page with any developments as soon as they happen, but feel free to e-mail me anytime with any questions.
JimmyJazz

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:57:48 PM

So have you asked peoples Asic if the 28nm has been stopped?
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 02:59:53 PM

It's clear Blahgraphics has an ulterior motive.  One need only look at the language he uses to stomp on any opinion that isn't in keeping with his private agenda.  This man is not to be trusted and time will reveal all.

I'm not in the 'denial' phase.  I have accepted that I may never make any money from this, especially if Blahgraphics gets his way.  Once again, and I stress, Ken IS continuing with the business and once the fines are paid and IF he can make something of the business, then profit WILL go to those who own shares.  Simples.  Smiley

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Bargraphics

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:04:57 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 03:34:45 PM by Bargraphics

I've been told by someone that they have not received any plans to work on a 28nm chip.

So if one is being made it's without the help of People's ASIC which would be odd, don't you agree?

...More Rambling....

Zum everyone is waiting for you to "oust" me. Let the whole board know my secret diabolical plan. Only a scammer would keep such information to himself....

I honestly can't wait to hear your story.

More likely we'll hear another one of your ramblings that include the following phases

ulterior motive
not be trusted
time will reveal all
self righteousness
manipulative
deceitful
turncoat
muppet
condescending

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Scott Johnson
Investigator
573-751-4704
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

For those that haven't noticed, the Prestashop module has been down for a few days now.

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/

"Oops, something went wrong."  Wink

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:53:34 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 04:18:59 PM by zumzero

I've been told by someone that they have not received any plans to work on a 28nm chip.

So if one is being made it's without the help of People's ASIC which would be odd, don't you agree?

...More Rambling....

Zum everyone is waiting for you to "oust" me. Let the whole board know my secret diabolical plan. Only a scammer would keep such information to himself....

I honestly can't wait to hear your story.

More likely we'll hear another one of your ramblings that include the following phases

ulterior motive
not be trusted
time will reveal all
self righteousness
manipulative
deceitful
turncoat
muppet
condescending

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Scott Johnson
Investigator
573-751-4704
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

888-237-0999

You are doing a great job yourself.  I'm simply helping you along.   Wink

Personally I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.  A growing number of people are voicing similar concerns.  By challenging you, and few here are willing, those yet to be convinced of your nefarious activities get the opportunity to make there own minds up as each and every post you make you expose a little more of that which is Blahgraphics.  Saint or sinner? 

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Bargraphics

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

..More sidestepping as per usual...

Your not challenging me at all, actually you're making yourself look like a goofball.

Anyone that has legitimate questions received an answer, even arousedrhino who I perceived as a little hostile had his questions answered satisfactory (Or at least I believe so).

Your ad hominem attacks with no evidence are dead giveaways to your slight of hand at changing the current issue. It's getting real boring at this point.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Scott Johnson
Investigator
573-751-4704
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

888-237-0999
VinceSamios

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

In all fairness Bar - at this point you're either in, or you're out. If you're out, what are you still doing in the thread? Nothing personal, but it seems you're "trying to help all the investors now that the company is doomed" - that was also crumbs' motive from very early on, although I believe your motive is genuine, why not be done with ActM altogether? Every post you copy-paste the same thing under the guise of being helpful - posting once in a while might be helpful - but dude this is basically trolling. If people haven't seen the MSD contact details by now they're not going to.

You pull me up if I misbehave and I appreciate that, just returning the favour.

edit: unless woodlaw are paying you for SEO link building - lol... in which case you should be well paid for your hard work :-)

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
Bargraphics

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:56:28 PM

In all fairness Bar - at this point you're either in, or you're out. If you're out, what are you still doing in the thread? Nothing personal, but it seems you're "trying to help all the investors now that the company is doomed" - that was also crumbs' motive from very early on, although I believe your motive is genuine, why not be done with ActM altogether? Every post you copy-paste the same thing under the guise of being helpful - posting once in a while might be helpful - but dude this is basically trolling. If people haven't seen the MSD contact details by now they're not going to.

You pull me up if I misbehave and I appreciate that, just returning the favour.

edit: unless woodlaw are paying you for SEO link building - lol... in which case you should be well paid for your hard work :-)

I would be done with ActM altogether if people stopped asking me questions as well as posting lies and slander. Also I'd be inclined to agree with you that if people haven't seen the contact details yet their not going to but we still have people coming on this thread asking for information and "what's going on'.

The SEO bit is funny but not true Tongue

If it makes you feel better I'll simply make sure the information is on every page of this thread at least once instead of multiple times.

I'm surprised your not interested in all the information Zum claims to have on me. I'm sure that would shut me up for good  Embarrassed

In all seriousness Vince, you are aware of how much I wanted this company to succeed but at some point you really do have to stop beating a dead horse.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: