Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:58:31 PM

bullshit pouring out the mouth.

please stfu and go away now. you are useless here.

Ignore me then like you promised, you cunt faced liar.  Angry

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:01:27 PM

bullshit pouring out the mouth.

please stfu and go away now. you are useless here.

Ignore me then like you promised, you cunt faced liar.  Angry

oh you're pathetic, manipulative ass is ignored, bitch. I just have to withstand seeing your shite when others quote you.

hence:

looks like the sham ACTM mining farm is trailing off again… http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

And Ken's pulling shareholder's coins left & right: https://blockchain.info/address/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

Tiresome jibes are tiresome.

Seems pretty simple to me. ActM invested ~$900,000 or what ever in VMC. They are two separate companies by the records and documents Ken released.

So now Ken is taking ActM profits which by the IPO statements indicate should go back to shareholders and using them to pay VMC debts.

I'm not saying that people who pre-ordered shouldn't get their refunds. I'm saying Ken should explain where the pre-order money went to. We know some was lost on Gox... but with out a full explanation it's nothing short of fraud in my book.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:07:24 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 08:43:30 PM by zumzero

..erm you quoted me?..  LMFAO  Cheesy

"Hence, hence, I sit on the fence, my name is knybe and I like to jibe.
I am a voice without a place, I AM the fat mouth without the face"

Fuck right off you silly American cunt!  Cheesy

Goodnight and Gawdbless ya all!  Grin

*out*

hurt you to toggle?  Kiss

Hurt even moar that your pride won't let you come back at me?  Lol, you are pathetic!!! Embarrassed

Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:39:49 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 06:25:20 PM by Bargraphics

The drama continues!

It was getting pretty boring in here for the last few days.

I'm going to try to sum up Zumzeros post.. if I may...

Bargraphics is crumbs
Minerpart is crumbs
crumbs is both of us and we've been arguing with ourselves for months now.
Ken is good for Bitcoin
Getting your money back from con artist is bad for bitcoin
Zumzero is suggesting you do not use the legal approach to gaining your money back, which means he would rather you use illegal means.
Zumzero is trying to persuade you not to be persuaded by anyone... ironic

I'm sure there's probably some other hidden messages in there but that's kind of what I got out of it.

Again for anyone that isn't bat shit crazy and wants to know all of their choices,

If you pre ordered and never received a product, fill out the following form and you may receive a refund:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.msg7474652#msg7474652

If you pre ordered and never received a product, filled out the above paper, and still haven't received anything or simply want to seek legal action against Ken/ActiveMining:

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
1736 E. Sunshine Street, Suite 209, Springfield, Missouri 65804

If you are an shareholder/investor and feel that you were conned/mislead by Ken Slaughter & ActiveMining:

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Missouri Secretary of State, Securities Division
600 W. Main St., Box 1276
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Scott Johnson
Investigator
Missouri Secretary of State, Securities Division
600 W. Main St., Box 1276
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-751-4704
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov

Missouri Securities Contact Information Page

If you do not want to give the government your information for whatever reason, sell your shares on Crypto-Trade:

https://crypto-trade.com/
(The price is extremely low)

If you don't care about this venture at all anymore and just come here to laugh at zumzero's posts just give me an amen!
wasubii

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:05:30 AM

^^^LOL

Funny because its true
bitmoon

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:17:58 AM

hi guys, seems still same old, and who is buying up the shares?

also its funny reading back Activemining-PR post, looks like he was online on april this year.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=142728

is there a activeminingcorp dot com website? i see it as email address in his profile.

computerjesus

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:39:51 PM

I sent out the refund form with my info only because it seems as though he might actually do it to avoid further legal obligations. I also sent it out with the stipulation that actually happens in seven business days or the deal is off. I contacted Woodlaw and they are still in the gathering evidence stage and deciding weather or not even start a suit against him or any of his companies because he might run out of money an they don't want to work for free. That's actually what several mo lawyers have told me. I did actually talk to an investigator from mo secretary or state dept. her name is Margie colon.  She explained to me that it could be a very lengthy process to get my money back from him. That if they get a judgment they can force him to give up personal assets to compensate us but there's no guarantees to get that judgment. However I do feel that unless you already have the money to pay a lawyer up front or you jus want to wait for a refund the only place you can turn is it missouri Secretary of State department.

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:52:58 PM

So same old same old here. Zumzero is still losing his mind and the investors spend more time fighting each other than doing their best to tear Ken's life apart.

If any of you have money. Go after Ken. If the MSD rules in your favor you will be able to take all his personal assets. I believe the family members to have benefitted from the scam so you might be able to take a few houses and cars.

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:26:20 PM

So what is the deal for investors at this stage?
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:46:17 PM

looks like the sham ACTM mining farm is trailing off again… http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

And Ken's pulling shareholder's coins left & right: https://blockchain.info/address/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

You are an idiot if you think that the mining farm shrinking in size and going offline on a daily basisw is not a problem. It is a huge problem and can only mean 3 possible things:
1) Ken is redirecting the hashrate to private accounts and stealing money
2) The equipment is shoddy and is malfuctioning and breaking down faster than replacements can be put in.
3) VMC is selling boards out of the ACTM mine, which is not remotely fair to actm shareholders.

(ps: i put them in order of most to least likely - if you have another possible reason why 20TH has vanished and what was supposed to be a 200TH 170TH 120TH farm WEEKS AGO is now only operating at ~74TH I would love to know.

The truth is the MSD are NOT the cavalry, they don't give a fuck about what is right or wrong.  They have a set of rules and will enforce them regardless.  They go to work at 9am, push paper and go home at 5pm.  It will take them years to catch up with what is going on here and by then we'll have all moved on, yet some of you will have been played and might never know better.

And that's the story of our lives, eh?   When we start to take control of our own destinies, someone always comes along to persuade us otherwise, be it Blahgraphics, crumbs, minerpart of the MS fucking D.

you must be kidding me. Your repetitive logic amounts to "the MSD is screwing us over by shutting down ken, which wont happen anyways. Anyone who thinks ken is a liar or a conman is a douchebag and is racist towards bitcoin. we should all hold hands and give money to ken so that he can pay the MSD fines and make us all millionaires"

That is not happening. Ken has basically cut and run from the VMC/actm business. The farm is falling apart, the miner sales are a joke wqith no attempts to clean up the website design, and Kenneth E. Slaughter cannot even bother to show up and give information or updates.

oh, and that financial report? the one due months ago, then promised to still be release months ago? Maybe you have seen it zumzero, but i have not and as far as i know noone else but the MSD has. and they seem to be under the impression that ken is a repeat offender and conartist who now must repay those he accpeted money from incorrectly

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
knybe

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:02:37 PM

Woulda been better off just throwing this money at satoshidice last year.

Ken, wherever you are, I hope it's really excruciating living with yourself.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:22:45 PM

You are an idiot if...

You needed an "if"? Smiley
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:22:44 PM

You are an idiot if...
You needed an "if"? Smiley
trying to be polite and refrain from joining in the shit-slinging. I find it hard to understand why anyone would still be playing the devils advocate for ken and his shell companies unless they are trolling, uninformed, or shilling. The (now ~67TH) farm that is shrinking rather than growing is the most obvious proof of this

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
knybe

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

You are an idiot if you think that the mining farm shrinking in size and going offline on a daily basisw is not a problem. It is a huge problem and can only mean 3 possible things:
1) Ken is redirecting the hashrate to private accounts and stealing money
2) The equipment is shoddy and is malfuctioning and breaking down faster than replacements can be put in.
3) VMC is selling boards out of the ACTM mine, which is not remotely fair to actm shareholders.

(ps: i put them in order of most to least likely - if you have another possible reason why 20TH has vanished and what was supposed to be a 200TH 170TH 120TH farm WEEKS AGO is now only operating at ~74TH I would love to know.

The truth is the MSD are NOT the cavalry, they don't give a fuck about what is right or wrong.  They have a set of rules and will enforce them regardless.  They go to work at 9am, push paper and go home at 5pm.  It will take them years to catch up with what is going on here and by then we'll have all moved on, yet some of you will have been played and might never know better.

And that's the story of our lives, eh?   When we start to take control of our own destinies, someone always comes along to persuade us otherwise, be it Blahgraphics, crumbs, minerpart of the MS fucking D.

you must be kidding me. Your repetitive logic amounts to "the MSD is screwing us over by shutting down ken, which wont happen anyways. Anyone who thinks ken is a liar or a conman is a douchebag and is racist towards bitcoin. we should all hold hands and give money to ken so that he can pay the MSD fines and make us all millionaires"

That is not happening. Ken has basically cut and run from the VMC/actm business. The farm is falling apart, the miner sales are a joke wqith no attempts to clean up the website design, and Kenneth E. Slaughter cannot even bother to show up and give information or updates.

oh, and that financial report? the one due months ago, then promised to still be release months ago? Maybe you have seen it zumzero, but i have not and as far as i know noone else but the MSD has. and they seem to be under the impression that ken is a repeat offender and conartist who now must repay those he accpeted money from incorrectly

the actm "farm" is now below 50Th… I picture a long deserted DC with cobwebs all over the racks.
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:18:52 PM

^so half the farm has gone offline, and not even all at once - it looks like it is being taken offline 1 machine at a time.

huh - that seems like it is acting exactly how it would if someone in charge was slowly moving all the mining power to a different, unknown eligius address. Ken should be in jail, this is sickening and there isnt even a peep from ACTM or Ken as to why the farm is struggling so massively for weeks now.

It reinforces my opinion that all the prior daily drops in hashrate were just 10-30TH of equipment being pointed elsewhere for a few hours than back into the known eligius account

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:38:35 PM

I'm not convinced it would be worth the bother of incriminating yourself for such a small amount of hashrate.  Wouldn't you just use hardware that hasn't been hashing publicly?  It's not as if Ken hasn't had the hardware sitting around.

Also, if Ken gets fined and pays out to the MSD what is to stop himself declaring bankruptcy before honouring those shareholders who decided they'd try and sell their shares back to Ken.  Surely if there is nothing left in the pot after paying the fine, then no one gets a thing.

Bargraphics

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:55:31 PM

Also, if Ken gets fined and pays out to the MSD what is to stop himself declaring bankruptcy before honouring those shareholders who decided they'd try and sell their shares back to Ken.  Surely if there is nothing left in the pot after paying the fine, then no one gets a thing.

You make an excellent point Zumzero,

That simply means we're in no different of a position now than we would be then and you get to go down with your ship regardless!

Win/Win for you it seems.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:20:23 PM

Keep telling you, I accepted a total loss a long time ago yet made a decision to back the company and Ken rather than 'tearing him a new one' as is your want.  Accelerating the demise of a company as akin to shooting oneself in the proverbial foot.  It's all about acting in a way which has the greatest chance of affecting a positive outcome.  This is why you backed him for so long.  You were supporting Ken when your gut told you otherwise and because it's suddenly in your best interest to flip that makes you a turncoat. 

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:29:36 PM

Eventually Ken will have to answer to the proper authorities about those transactions.

Thankfully the blockchain keeps all these transactions
Bargraphics

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

I accepted a total loss a long time ago
Weird for someone that's accepted it you seem to be around a lot.

Accelerating the demise of a company as akin to shooting oneself in the proverbial foot.
But you accepted the loss so to you the company is already doomed/dead.... you saying this doesn't make sense

It's all about acting in a way which has the greatest chance of affecting a positive outcome.
Looks like most of the people in this forum have decided for themselves which "chance" that would be. Please don't try to persuade anyone as that would go against what you've been fighting this whole time for.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: