Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3768 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

Government regulation should be not made because the value of market cap but because for safety peoples funds. Cryptocurrency should be have government regulation not matter market cap value below 100billions dollar because its real market and much money involve in this market
Yes, in order for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to go normally in the state, the state must legalize them and establish rules for circulation. Such regulation should be inevitable. However, in the future, I also believe that the states will establish additional rules of circulation; this is also inevitable. Also, I admit in the future and various restrictions on cryptocurrency, although this is not necessary. For example, Japan continues to regulate the circulation of cryptocurrencies, this is normal, since cryptocurrency is a completely new type of financial relationship.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

After regulation we lost huge amount of "crypto enthusiasts" because this makes price of bitcoin very stable.
My vision need to start regulation from ico

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

No need for more regulations on cryptocurrency because there are some countries that relatively would not appreciate cryptocurrency to be applied in their country for some reasons on security. However, a certain country could make their own regulations and this may apply only into that country and not as unified regulations for cryptocurrency. Better be this way in creating more regulations for cryptocurrency.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

This has its two-sided nature. The rules for electronic money sometimes lose its great nature. However, to be legitimate, electronic money must accept terms from the government. I think, when electronic money is accepted by the government, it may be a good step for it.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

No need for more regulations on cryptocurrency because there are some countries that relatively would not appreciate cryptocurrency to be applied in their country for some reasons on security. However, a certain country could make their own regulations and this may apply only into that country and not as unified regulations for cryptocurrency. Better be this way in creating more regulations for cryptocurrency.
See more regulations not always mean a bad thing for the crypto. It may be good if the government of your nation has accepted the bitcoin and their rules and regulations are also allowing the market to work in an efficient manner, thus leading to better market conditions. Not all the countries work this way, in fact!! There are many countries that make it difficult for the crypto currency market to function in those countries and have led many problems for the people.

PS: Regulations in many countries have led to reduced scams and also lesser darkuse of the crypto coins!
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

Government involvement means centralized and not decentralized ,which I still feels is the only solution to balance crypto and make bitcoin more stable,more confidence to invest too

James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

While having wider adoption of cryptocurrencies across the world that has led to greater innovation, is vital to running businesses and societies. It is essential to have regulation, supervision and global coordination.

My thoughts exactly. And I think with regulation, people will trust in crypto more. Because the purpose of regulation is our sake too, right? To ensure our money is safe and that we’re protected? So yes. I am in favor of having cryptos regulated -to a certain extent. Smiley
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

I prefer to see crypto regulation for transaction limits in one day for each wallet, and tax for that transaction. then guarantee if there is crypto theft, and the perpetrator must be arrested and punished severely.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
It is obvious at least to me that as cryptocurrencies become more and more valuable that we are going to see a greater amount of regulation applied to them, this is not really surprising governments understand very well that cryptocurrencies can create a lot of problems for them in the long term and they are trying to prevent that, but unfortunately for them they are going to fail.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

I think if the government fully have control over crypto currency then crypto currency will loose their identity as a decentralization project. However, few regulations would be good, like imposing tax on it. People will consider it legalized and the demand for it will increase more further.
you are very right if indeed the government crypto currency is regulated it will likely have a positive and negative impact will also be obtained if indeed the government cooperates with crypto currencies the security problems of our assets are likely to be guaranteed
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

If it is true that bitcoin can reach that level, it can be ascertained that there will be a big rumble in the world economy. That will have a tremendous impact, and some countries might try to control it using various methods. Somehow I have a bad feeling if bitcoin reaches that high price. What if that makes it a bubble, it's very scary to imagine.
bryanparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

The regulations are really playing a major role in the recent market status as we can observe that the bitcoin usual price volatility has been in check in some way. I do hope it will be for a time as bitcoin is meant to be volatile in nature.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

I think there would more more regulations from the government if such thing will happen but even now there is already few but I don't think the government can totally control the cryptocurrency because this is block chain technology.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I think this may just lead to restrictions in transactions and not the possibility of paying directly with cryptocurrency
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

i think government will think twice if bitcoin have the high value and i think that government will make a regulation for bitcoin user, investor and traders to manage all the bitcoin circulation in their country

xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

yes that is certain, the government will gradually regulate cryptocurrency, especially on Ico. the reason is that there are many of them, most of them are accused of being scams or becoming shitcoin. this is the cause that will be done in several countries, especially those that have legalized it.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

The crypto market needs regulation and it can be very welcome because a market with clear rules that protect investors will attract more money and boost its size
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

Goverment has a responsibility for that i think  it they implement that can harm the growth of crypto we all know that banks are control by the goverment (central bank)
They are many possible speculation that they can manipulate the price of bitcoin. Because in thier part its alarming to them.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
RomanPoman

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

Goverment has a responsibility for that i think  it they implement that can harm the growth of crypto we all know that banks are control by the goverment (central bank)
They are many possible speculation that they can manipulate the price of bitcoin. Because in thier part its alarming to them.

Not sure if banks are controlled by government or government is controlled by banks  Wink

Either way, I don't think that cryptos are alarming to banks or governments at all. If anything it gives them even greater leverage than FIAT money to control and regulate people.
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

In the future , I think government will give some regulation to control the bitcoin market properly , But I expect it won't be barrier for the investors in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: