Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

Not for the first time I see such a project, but I think there is a potential for it

Potential can be seen in any project where consumers are offered something new and profitable. I think that this project will be able to offer us its unique service with different advantages.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

I finally got confused, tell me, the team already has a ready-made platform or only its test version?

Why were you embarrassed by the fact that the project platform is still under development? Many teams are preparing to sell tokens, but they are preparing their product in parallel. This is the norm option.
Yes, in fact, many people do this in order to save time. It seems to me that we need to wait for more favorable conditions for entering the market.

I believe in the strength of the team.
After all, there are already results!

Therefore, the project team now has to work hard to not miss the long-awaited favorable moment of promotion of its product in the near future.
Sergik95

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

Not for the first time I see such a project, but I think there is a potential for it
Hi,
I think the project will cope with all the tasks! Smiley
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

The decentralized database is really suitable for exploitation in all spheres of our life. Only the people always with fear concerns novelties. Therefore, the introduction of this technology is slow.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

I finally got confused, tell me, the team already has a ready-made platform or only its test version?

Why were you embarrassed by the fact that the project platform is still under development? Many teams are preparing to sell tokens, but they are preparing their product in parallel. This is the norm option.
Yes, in fact, many people do this in order to save time. It seems to me that we need to wait for more favorable conditions for entering the market.

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is critical, the coins of young projects quickly lose their price, this is a big problem.

And they lose the price because bounty hunters sell tokens at once and the price falls

You're right. Therefore, first of all, all investors pay attention to the product of the new project, then they thoroughly study the technical document with the "Road map". Only after that they decide to buy tokens.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is critical, the coins of young projects quickly lose their price, this is a big problem.

And they lose the price because bounty hunters sell tokens at once and the price falls

Members of the campaign bounty account for a small percentage of new tokens. Therefore, they can not significantly influence the formation of prices when the token is placed on the exchange.
Charisma359

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Members of the campaign bounty account for a small percentage of new tokens. Therefore, they can not significantly influence the formation of prices when the token is placed on the exchange.

Just bounty hunters put tokens for sale not at the price that investors buy. So it turns out that at first the price of young tokens is a little understated, but then the situation changes for the better.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

I still can not understand: why do the participants of the bounty campaigns hurry to expose tokens for sale? After all, you can not hurry and earn more.
Enchantment99

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

Personally, I have such an opinion. Who of the members of the bounty appreciates their work, the immediately received tokens are not put up for sale, but waiting for a price increase. Who actually got the coins for nothing, so you do not want to wait for the token's price growth.
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

I think that VestChain has a hypothetical chance to become a leader in this industry. All we  need to do is work on security and create conditions to reduce commission as much as possible.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

Here everything is easily explained. The fact is that each of us has our own personal tactics of investing and earning in the crypto-currency market. Therefore, we act differently.
Pairianita

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

The site says that the VestChain platform consists of StemChain and BranchChains. StemChain stores all BranchChains information associated with VestChain, and allows them to work together.

I'm a bit embarrassed, because I do not understand how it all works in practice.

Hi, the project is designed for the future for the implementation of blockchain in different spheres
Your project, if I understand correctly, will work through the blockchain system? with all spheres?

I think yes.
this is the main advantage of the project
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

I think that VestChain has a hypothetical chance to become a leader in this industry. All we  need to do is work on security and create conditions to reduce commission as much as possible.
The smaller the commission, the better for future customers Cool
It seems that the project has every chance to surpass rivals
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

The smaller the commission, the better for future customers Cool

The smaller the commission, the more profit for clients
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

The site says that the VestChain platform consists of StemChain and BranchChains. StemChain stores all BranchChains information associated with VestChain, and allows them to work together.

I'm a bit embarrassed, because I do not understand how it all works in practice.

Hi, the project is designed for the future for the implementation of blockchain in different spheres
Your project, if I understand correctly, will work through the blockchain system? with all spheres?

I think yes.

The project is already taking advantage of blockchain and should develop it!
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

I think yes.

The project is already taking advantage of blockchain and should develop it!
I agree with you!
This is important and I think that the team is working hard for thisthis
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Question to the administrator?
Do you guys have a trial version of the platform now?
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

Just bounty hunters put tokens for sale not at the price that investors buy. So it turns out that at first the price of young tokens is a little understated, but then the situation changes for the better.
in my opinion, bounty hunters are very influential on the price when the token goes into the market, because they sell following the purchase price without seeing the price as normal or below the normal price. but if the investor and team have a solitary collaboration, then it doesn't matter for that

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sergik95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

I still can not understand: why do the participants of the bounty campaigns hurry to expose tokens for sale? After all, you can not hurry and earn more.

I think this is done to advertise the project (that would be noticed faster)!
Sergik95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Question to the administrator?
Do you guys have a trial version of the platform now?

Hi, I'm not an admin.
but I did not find a trial version of the project on the site:
https://vestchain.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: