Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

In any case, the team needs motivation and understanding that for a successful result will have to sacrifice their time and physical effort.
Well, yes, I agree, the guys need to work a lot so that the news always pleases customers.
The team already understands its responsibility for the project, we need to wait the result will be later, but not now.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

In any case, the team needs motivation and understanding that for a successful result will have to sacrifice their time and physical effort.
Well, yes, I agree, the guys need to work a lot so that the news always pleases customers.
The team already understands its responsibility for the project, we need to wait the result will be later, but not now.
In principle, the project has a development plan, which is strictly followed, in general, the success and implementation of the project depends on the team.
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

While many of you are having a rest, our Team is working on a new project non-stop.💪 We are sure our endeavors will give good results. Follow the news!🖋️http://vestchain.io

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

While many of you are having a rest, our Team is working on a new project non-stop.💪 We are sure our endeavors will give good results. Follow the news!🖋️http://vestchain.io

Working without days off personally gives me respect for this team. We must love our work very much to give up the rest. I wish you success soon
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

Working without days off personally gives me respect for this team. We must love our work very much to give up the rest. I wish you success soon
This is a direct indication that the team is working hard and achieving its goal.
The result was always important to me at the end, when everything develops, it is always interesting what will happen.
How the team works hard, in the end everything will be fine, it depends on the team, how much effort they put into the project
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

The results are visible, this is the plus of the fact that the guys work even on weekends
I read, the guys know what they are doing, this is a great chance for investors to invest their money, to further advance
I am sure that there are already investors who support the project constantly afloat.
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

The results are visible, this is the plus of the fact that the guys work even on weekends
I read, the guys know what they are doing, this is a great chance for investors to invest their money, to further advance
I am sure that there are already investors who support the project constantly afloat.
We with the young man support our project, why not, there is a place for it on the market
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

We with the young man support our project, why not, there is a place for it on the market
That's right, buying project tokens in the future everything will be fine with you, you can always get your interest
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

There is very little information in first page, there is no information about your website, team and your country, i hope you can add more information about your project in first page.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

This is a direct indication that the team is working hard and achieving its goal.
The result was always important to me at the end, when everything develops, it is always interesting what will happen.
The enthusiasm of the team at the initial stage, undoubtedly causes only my respect and nothing more, because the final work is still far away.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

There is very little information in first page, there is no information about your website, team and your country, i hope you can add more information about your project in first page.
Go to the project website and read the news, recently a lot of news about the project has been updated.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

The enthusiasm of the team at the initial stage, undoubtedly causes only my respect and nothing more, because the final work is still far away.
You are right, there is still a lot of work to do, but the most important thing is that the developers are determined to bring their work to the end.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Gromstop

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

You are right, there is still a lot of work to do, but the most important thing is that the developers are determined to bring their work to the end.
It remains for us to follow the news of the project, and thus the work of the team.
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

It remains for us to follow the news of the project, and thus the work of the team.
Not only those who are interested in earnings, it is possible to invest in a project, thereby helping the team with product development.
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Dear Community!
⚡ While we were developing new projects, solutions and products we forgot to inform you that we have updated our site https://vestchain.io 🔥. We put all our heart into it and we hope that you will like our updated site. Thank you for being with us.❤️

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Not only those who are interested in earnings, it is possible to invest in a project, thereby helping the team with product development.
The development and advertising of the project requires a lot of money, without the help of investors and the support of partners, it will not be possible to be realized.
Yes, I agree, advertising is the eternal mechanism of money; without it, now in the modern world there is no point in opening a project
Advertising is the engine for the promotion of the project, the right marketing strategy will pay off over time.
Gromstop

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:49:39 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 09:31:58 AM by Gromstop

In any case, most of the project’s success depends only on the team itself, investors, yes, decide a lot, but the comaonda is more

You are right, when a team is not interested and does not believe in its product, the project will initially be doomed to failure.
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Dear Community!
⚡ While we were developing new projects, solutions and products we forgot to inform you that we have updated our site https://vestchain.io 🔥. We put all our heart into it and we hope that you will like our updated site. Thank you for being with us.❤️
Site updates are good, because you need to gradually improve everything. Roll Eyes
big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:41:38 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 09:20:48 AM by big-svobodniy

In any case, most of the project’s success depends only on the team itself, investors, yes, decide a lot, but the comaonda is more
If the team does not try, then the project will not be interesting to anyone, so the guys are doing everything right
You are right, when a team is not interested and does not believe in its product, the project will initially be doomed to failure.

Undoubtedly, the team must believe in the idea, maintain interest in the project through their work and news.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

Yes, I agree, advertising is the eternal mechanism of money; without it, now in the modern world there is no point in opening a project
I think projects need support and assistance from partners and investors, big money is needed for development and advertising, this project is no exception.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: