Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

🍁October Technical Updates v2.0🍁

Autumn is its midstream, the wheather is murky🌧️ and we drink hot coffee☕ and continue to work, work and work.💪 This week our programmers prepared some important updatings for the better operation of #VestChain. You can learn about all of the updates here:

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;
Cleaning algorithm improved.

🔝This month promises to be extremely fruitful and we will try to make evry effort and to use every ooportunity to achieve excellent results. Follow the news!🔝

Greetings) top information. Are these guys not resting? every day I am impressed with their attitude to win.
I also noticed that the team works seven days a week, it inspires respect and confidence in the project)
You know, a large amount of work is not the only indicator of a team’s activity, it’s much more important to be prepared to face many difficulties.
They are working intensively in order not to face difficulties, and when confronted they quickly eliminate them.
Quick problem solving is right, because people see teamwork and thereby believe in a better future.
With such an active team, many who believe in the project and will invest in the development.
The quality of the idea and the implementation of the product in this case depends on the strength of the team, let's see what result we will see.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

I believe that the team will successfully launch all their ideas in practice and make a technological breakthrough in the field of cryptoindustry.
We hope that this will happen, because they work with the blockchain, which means safety is guaranteed  Cool
Yes, but the guys are betting on a smart contract, which they bring to perfection in use and in safety.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

🍁October Technical Updates v2.0🍁

Autumn is its midstream, the wheather is murky🌧️ and we drink hot coffee☕ and continue to work, work and work.💪 This week our programmers prepared some important updatings for the better operation of #VestChain. You can learn about all of the updates here:

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;
Cleaning algorithm improved.

🔝This month promises to be extremely fruitful and we will try to make evry effort and to use every ooportunity to achieve excellent results. Follow the news!🔝

Greetings) top information. Are these guys not resting? every day I am impressed with their attitude to win.
I also noticed that the team works seven days a week, it inspires respect and confidence in the project)
You know, a large amount of work is not the only indicator of a team’s activity, it’s much more important to be prepared to face many difficulties.
They are working intensively in order not to face difficulties, and when confronted they quickly eliminate them.
Quick problem solving is right, because people see teamwork and thereby believe in a better future.
With such an active team, many who believe in the project and will invest in the development.
Today we see active work, this is good, but there are cases when quite promising projects could not collect the required amount.
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

The market at this stage of development is not very stable, a lot of investors are just waiting for market growth and then activity will be higher, it is difficult to invest in the project, there is no stability in the market  Sad
Well, what can I say, we, too, with my friend, think when there will be growth in order to invest in the project and help it in its further development, now it's hard for everyone
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

The market at this stage of development is not very stable, a lot of investors are just waiting for market growth and then activity will be higher, it is difficult to invest in the project, there is no stability in the market  Sad
Well, what can I say, we, too, with my friend, think when there will be growth in order to invest in the project and help it in its further development, now it's hard for everyone

You are right, but many investors who see the future in development do not waste time and invest their money.
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

You are right, but many investors who see the future in development do not waste time and invest their money.
Here the market itself does not even play a special role, if a person is really interested in a project and he sees an incentive in him, then he will finance
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

This team and their project will be able to turn our minds over and show the real work of the blockchain.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

I like the fact that everything gradually goes on the Internet, I like this project because the team follows, communicates with its customers, makes updates, and of course, used the blockchain, although now there are already 4th generations of blocks
It’s very interesting to see how the 4th generation blockchain system will work, whether the speed will be higher and whether the security level will increase
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

I like the fact that everything gradually goes on the Internet, I like this project because the team follows, communicates with its customers, makes updates, and of course, used the blockchain, although now there are already 4th generations of blocks
I think in the future the speed will be very high , blockchain technologies are developing very quickly . I think in the future blockchain will be an integral part of life

Leading person

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

One can only dream about stability in the market. I agree that investors will not miss the opportunity to invest in an interesting project.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

One can only dream about stability in the market. I agree that investors will not miss the opportunity to invest in an interesting project.
Literate investors can not wait long, they understand, time is money. While some think and wait for something, others earn.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

Literate investors can not wait long, they understand, time is money. While some think and wait for something, others earn.
A real investor always knows what he wants from a project and knows how to properly distribute his finances.
Not supporting a promising project means not making a profit, which is unforgivable for the investor. An unstable market does not interfere with making money.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there can be no permanent stability, only relative stability is possible, which attracts investors.
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there can be no permanent stability, only relative stability is possible, which attracts investors.
Investors who really care for the project and in which they see the future market is not a hindrance to invest, find a good investor worth its weight in gold
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

I think in the future the speed will be very high , blockchain technologies are developing very quickly . I think in the future blockchain will be an integral part of life
They should gradually improve the work of the blockchain system, because the project itself is built on it
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

They should gradually improve the work of the blockchain system, because the project itself is built on it
In general, smart contracts themselves are the right choice, along with the blockchain is a good solution, because there is both security and the very idea of the project is excellent
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Now the market is declining, after which there should be growth, but so far it remains only to watch the rate of cryptocurrency and updates of the project

When will it grow? He has been falling for almost a year. There is no confidence in growth, and therefore investors are much smaller. What if growth will be only in 10 years?
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

In general, smart contracts themselves are the right choice, along with the blockchain is a good solution, because there is both security and the very idea of the project is excellent
blockchain technology is very young and can be improved a lot; transaction speed is the main goal of improvement.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

Refinement of technology and security will play an important role in the development of the cryptoindustry, the project can prove itself and go down in history.
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

💥Dear community!💥
We wish everybody wonderful Monday!☕ This week wait for a lot of new and interesting information from us.🔝 Follow the news!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: