Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2527 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

That is the big leap of bitcoin if ever it is true that facebook is joining the bitcoin , aside from being  good social media ,then it is the channel of informations needed by bitcoin to improve and enhanch its true purpose of bring a coin the crypto to buy .
that's true because it is one of the support needed when bitcoin price is in unstable condition hence with the support it is hoped bitcoin is able to better

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Facebook gas nothing to do and will have nothing to do with crypto's volatility. People are already aware of bitcoin and whether facebook joins in or not, since it's a media platform, information will still run through it. Of course it will be seen as a positive thing for many but facebook won't have any direct effect on how bitcoin moves in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

Last week i read a post in BITCOIN DISCUSSION talking about Facebook banning the ads of Bitcoin and ICO'S, the thread is real with the attached link from the news. When i read it the Facebook owner and developer wanted to band bitcoin and ICO'S to avoid any fraud or scam in Facebook Platform. For now we cant tell if they really meant to ban or accept BITCOIN.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:57:51 AM

while he banned the crypto adverts the whole marketplace experienced a terrible situation and uncertainity and for certain if a such enterprise make payments in crypto the confidence on marketplace might skyrocket.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

I wouldn't be surprise at all if Facebook will go on a mix with cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Just recently, they have announced that they will ban crypto ads for some ads are just pure scams. In my point of view, facebook favors in BTC than in any other cryptos or ICOs and i expect that their CEO will be one of the newest whales in bitcoin too.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

i haven't heard anything about it. can some one catch me up ? if facebook does decide to join its a good thing?
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

It would be possible because bitcoin is really known right now , we dony know if he is using bitcoin.right now but not yet integrated in the Facebook though in the altcoins it wouldnt possible because first he blockes all ads regarding with the altcoins but that doesnt mean that bitcoin is also block only in altcoins. Now I know he just think about receiving a bitcoin payment in bitcoin soon but now we dont know if he will really put it in the facebook
CoinXMan

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

he's been too late. He could have invested before.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Well,the cryptocurrency community's reaction towards this topic is really great and in the positive.This shows that the community is willing to embrace this idea from facebook as a good move.All bounty hunters are ready to promote the facecoin in grand style hope it is launched soon as the whole community is in anticipation for the facecoin.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

Now facebook has people advertise the crypto market. This is a good sign for many people to know and invest in this market. I hope this market will grow soon.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

I have already read about this report that they will joining crypto currency investment by creating their own coin in which this is possible specially if Mark is billionaire. Everything is possible as long as you have a huge capital at your disposal so maybe that is why they removed the ban on Crypto currencies but still they ban the ICO for the reason of some are scams but maybe the real reason is to reduce competition in their own website if they really want to create their own coin.
Actually the thing isn’t about only Facebook or some other social platform. This become need of the time that everyone who want to establish a good business in future too or want to keep the legacy of his system in the world, he must follow bitcoin. The reason is simple, there would be only bitcoin and currencies over the world would be seized. Then whosoever have invested in bitcoin life, would get perks.
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
We cannot closed that posibility in near future since facebook now using of many companys to promote there company also crypto market now also using social media.So it is posible to make facebook using the bitcoin to pay.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

From what I've read in the forum I think that Facebook and the team aren't joining BTC, but only to explore the world of crypto, they focused more on Blockchain to be specific, but as far as I know Facebook is not joining BTC, but it is a much better idea rather than making their own cryptocurrency right? And again I haven't seen any actual proof/evidence that FACEBOOK is joining BTC.
In fact, it’s just a little big more vague to mention to this issue. I kind of doubt that facebook will not join in bitcoin. For one thing, Mark Zuckerburg used to claim that FB stop supporting all ads related to ICO and bitcoin and don’t care much about bitcoin. He is pretty prestigious and intelligent guy, I thus think that he will not have tend to bitcoin through its highly volatile and many frauds. In other side, if someday bitcoin is recognized as a legal currency in various parts of the world, Mark will be more likely to support bitcoin again.
nikolabt

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

I think the news is not true. Facebook it not going to launch his own coin and focus on his own business.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

I don't think that they will be joining bitcoin and they will just create their own cryptocurrency. That is how a lot of companies and most of the people act right now, they are creating their own so they can control it and take advantage of the benefits of being the owner or the creator of the coin. So i really believed that there will be a coin for facebook.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

I, too, like most of the replies in the thread can't say for sure what Facebook or Zuckerberg's real plan is. They have been quite fickle-minded about what they want to do with cryptocurrency-related activities. Especially, if we would recall, they have banned all cryptocurrency-related postings in their platform that affected many bounty programs in a major way since Facebook campaigns have been part of the bounty programs ever since. However, if it's really true that Facebook will join the fray, then surely, it could help the cryptocurrency market a lot, since Facebook is a big social media platform.
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Very very good. This has shown that the community is willing to embrace this idea from the facebook. As a welcome development, it is a good news for face book. Now facebook has more people to advertise the cryptocurrency market  world wide.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Yes ,Facebook did enter the cryptocurrency space, it could be a major force in the widespread mass adoption of the industry around the world. Given that Facebook has roughly 2 billion active monthly users, the reach of a Facebook digital currency would be game-changing.

Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

this is a form of development done by bitcoin by working with facebook. facebook is a site that has a lot of followers so it's easy to get new users on bitcoin. the development of bitcoin in facebook is very easy because already many people who know facebook.
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Encryption has been falling and Facebook has started to promote BTC, which may be a good thing for BTC, but the current weakness of the market is not just something that Facebook can promote, it needs a lot of good news to promote the market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Currently, I see many ICO projects being advertised on facebook. I think this is a sign that facebook is looking to enter the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: