Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2531 times)
jaxteller

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

He won't, not as of yet. I think that he will adopt BTC only if some other big company does so. It's kind of a risk right now as no one knows how viable it'll be. In 10 years? sure, then it might be adopted. Let's wait and see.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

all companies have the same opportunity to be part of the blockchain. does not have to be BTC, ETH or certain coins. it's not impossible if Facebook also takes a separate part to create its own blockchain. they have the resources needed, they have everything to start and become successful at creating crypto currencies. We will see later.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

That is a very good news to bitcoin community that facebook has joining btc.because facebook is of big help to the promotional campaign of bitcoin throughout the cryptoworld and the outside world .
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Great idea. I think that agreement's purpose is to have more people involved in bitcoin as we can see, there are millions and millions of people using the social media most especially facebook they are just taking advantage of that matter.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

That surely won't happen. When Zuckerburg decided to ban ICOs previously, it is already clear that he sees crypo as a threat more than a useful tool. And also guys, we don't need Facebook's help if we want to rise to $100k value so stop begging him to implement it.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

this is good news, because in the past Facebook banned cryptocurrency advertising, and I also heard from the media, maybe bitcoin prices can go up a bit with Facebook that accepts bitcoin as payment.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

Maybe facebook want to be part of bitcoin again, many facebook from crypto have leave facebook before because the facebook team have try to banned bitcoin advertise on their site. Lower the member make them want to accept bitcoin again.
Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

I wouldn't be surprise at all if Facebook will go on a mix with cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Facebook apparently is good for promoting, yet i don't trust them a bit,they are very unstable and unreliable. God forbid if for some weird reason your account gets blocked/ locked. Facebook team is nearly unreachable. There is no way i would put my Bitcoins near them.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

Do you remember that Pavel Durov wanted to launch his crypto currency? And where is шe now? Correctly it is not. The same will happen with Facebook. If the market does not turn in the direction of the bulls, we will not see cooperation.
That is a very good decision they have taken not only in their own favour but in favour of different project and the participant who are advertising the project and can get some thing from there. I hope that it will give more strength to crypto currencies.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

Do you remember that Pavel Durov wanted to launch his crypto currency? And where is шe now? Correctly it is not. The same will happen with Facebook. If the market does not turn in the direction of the bulls, we will not see cooperation.
That is a very good decision they have taken not only in their own favour but in favour of different project and the participant who are advertising the project and can get some thing from there. I hope that it will give more strength to crypto currencies.

indeed it has a positive effect on cryptocurrency, as we know, Facebook is very familiar with the community today, and it will help a lot to introduce crypto to many people. besides that from Facebook, it is very appropriate because it has prepared the future

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Facebook is serious about blockchain adoption they have hired blockchain consultants and they are working on new blockchain technology implement on social media network
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

All large companies will join the market, sooner or later. Bitcoin will be ubiquitous. But only this should happen after the fiat currencies lose their primacy in the financial world.
samarnaaz

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

Some days ago i have listened in a comment that facebook is joining btc but i don't think that it is true because in facebook there are many such account which are fake in btc that is impossible that  join such site there are fake accounts..
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

Areas of activity in which bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be introduced in General, will necessarily experience a new positive round of development. It is strange to resist the already coming era of crypto-currencies. If you are backward and deny e-money, then you will be a failure!
they will fail and will be considered old-fashioned because they don't keep up with the times, cryptocurrency and blockchain are the way to a beautiful future openly for anyone
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

if indeed the cooperation is permanent, I think it's a very good thing for the development of bitcoint to the depani, it's a very great breakthrough
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
Zuckerberg has not revealed his intentions towards Bitcoin and the crypto world is earger to know his stands for Bitcoin. However, he detest ICOs because it came out that ICOs where misleading a lot of the community members of Facebook(The claims from facebook).

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

Well thats good thing to know, it will be of great help in promoting and advertising Bitcoin in the community. Socialmedia is of gReat help indeed.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

Excellent choice of facebook to adopt Bitcoin, socual media is a great tool to advertise Bitcoin and facebook has millions of users so great way to promote it.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

Many sources say that Facebook is quietly planning to develop their own coin that will offer their coin, but there is no exact source on this matter and we are still expecting it. coin of face book
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: