Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4603 times)
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
As we all know the stock market already worth Trillions of Dollar and crypto market cap only worth 270 billions of dollar.
So of course i prefer crypto because there is still a big space to growth.
appcoin.info

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
I have never trusted in the market of stock, so my choice is obviously cryptocurrency because the money which is turning around here as less, so what I mean is basically you can start here from less amount of money that you need to enter the stock market.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is best medium to invest or trade and earn handsome profit in short time,Cryptocurrency is going lead the all markets because people accept it and eager to get in crypto. While sock market is currently going in deadline due to global financial crisis and majority of new investor loose money in stock exchange. If you make statistics new comer s in crypto stable fast as compare to stock exchange.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

As we all know the stock market already worth Trillions of Dollar and crypto market cap only worth 270 billions of dollar.
So of course i prefer crypto because there is still a big space to growth.
I also have the same opinion as you and decide to invest in cryptocurrency instead of stock. Because the crypto market is very small and only in the initial stage, the opportunity is very large so in these difficult times investors who seize the opportunity will have great success.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

In my own opinion, i highly prefer cryptocurrency more than stock market because people can always earn profit through cryptocurency since every day they can start trading and earn small profits which can be used for their daily needs.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

It completely depends on the user, they can prefer it to be stock market or cryptocurrency trading. We are more focused on cryptocurrency market because we have already experienced the stock market and we understand the risk it has, and on the other hand we have also seen of how altcoin trading works. I think most of the losers have already decided that we are going for the cryptocurrency investment because it is much more moderate and profitable.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Cryptocurrency market is really good for those people who are starting in life because they can use the profit in trading for their daily needs.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

As I would see it I'd have preferable picks up in crypto currency over in stock markets on the grounds that as the OP had stated, the share trading system has been here for a considerable length of time and cryptographic forms of money has quite recently begun; so if at any time the cryptographic forms of money would be prosperous I would have a superior shot of in exchanging and in any case the two choices are dangerous.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

I would prefer having both investment.  This because diversification of investment is a good strategy to minimize losses.  Not most of the time one of your investment will be doing good. So that is why having different investment is safer. 
teamcrpt

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

I think both are a good investment. Though crypto currency is much more volatile and requires a different approach to work with. For instance 15% increase in a stock market is a lot! In crypto currency market it happends daily and the price is extremely volatile. But again crypto currency at the moment can bring much more gains than stock market.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

I think the digital money market is not different from the stock market. Because it seems that investors choose the right time to buy or sell. However, I see in virtual currency there are many advantages over mineral. You are completely anonymous, not taxed, not checked, not stolen, transactions all over the worlds
You are missing the fact here, if you are trading using an exchange you are forced to provide your identity and these transactions are not completely anonymous, it is taxable and it comes under capital gains, one thing that strikes out is that the stock market is susceptible to external problems and naturally disasters but that cannot be said in the case of crypto currency market and it is traded throughout the globe round the clock. Both has its advantages and disadvantages and a good investor makes money if you know the market.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Either cryptocurrency or stock market has a big risk if you want to invest with them. I think it always depends where you invest, if the investment will have a huge future in the market. In stock market, the values are volatile same with the cryptocurrency but for me cryptocurrency has a big volatile in the market. It depends on you if you want to take a risk but if this will be successful, I think you will have a great income in the future.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

I think the digital money market is not different from the stock market. Because it seems that investors choose the right time to buy or sell. However, I see in virtual currency there are many advantages over mineral. You are completely anonymous, not taxed, not checked, not stolen, transactions all over the worlds
Yeah! I think you're right. They are equally the same in terms of trading. The stock market was once like the crypto market until they brought many regulations to keep it stable.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Stock market is regulated asset and can save you from many threats and hacks which are quite prevalent in crypto market. But when it comes to returns, cryptocurrencies win the battle because of their high volatility which gives good returns in short time. Also, it is the law economics that high rewards bring high risk with them. In cryptos, you own your money and there is no regulation or authority of anyone else.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

Don’t get me wrong: I love cryptocurrencies. I have bitcoins stashed away for when they might take off. But I don’t see them as a safe investment. They’re about as high-risk as you can get, and I’m prepared to lose them all in case they suddenly go to 0.

Cryptocurrencies are high-risk, unregulated, untested digital assets. Crypto exchanges go bust about every once a month. You lose your money if they do, since there’s no regulatory body like the SEC of CFTC when things go wrong. I say untested even though I read the bitcoin source code and know the math works out, but people thought https was secure too - until some critical bugs (in OpenSSL) were found :-)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

Investment on crypto increases as profits are assured and experienced. Better i would go with crypto as have more positive experience in it than on stock market. To be true i lost a bit in stock market, but not in crypto. Have earned to the minimum profits atleast and this satisfies me. Go ahead investing in crypto and experience good turn over. Before that analyze the market and growth trend of coins you wish. Counmarketcap.com would detail you more.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

Crypto currency and stock market are in different type of systems and both good on their own ways so you're the only one who will decide which of those two suit your personality. But for me I prefer more on crypto than stock market because of its growth and more easy to explore and adopt. You can do many things at the same time here in crypto so that you have many ways to earn profits and most of them are easy to learn.
sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

cryptocurrency wins the battle because of its high volatility which gives a good return in no time. Also, it is an economic law that high rewards carry a high risk on them. In cryptos, you have your money and no rules or authority of others
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

I think both are a good investment. Though crypto currency is much more volatile and requires a different approach to work with. For instance 15% increase in a stock market is a lot! In crypto currency market it happends daily and the price is extremely volatile. But again crypto currency at the moment can bring much more gains than stock market.
Cryptocurrency is more volatile but still many traders are earn in every day so experts are safe in every day. But new traders are loose the hope in this moment and this will raise continuously they are happy to enter into the field. It is totally wrong way to analyse the trading platform. My self crypto investment is much better than stock market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

It depend on what is your expertise,because if youre good in stocks then why need to venture on crypto which very risky,same as if youre doung better in crypto so dont bother going to stocks that simple.

But if youre just looking for some place to hop and earn.then this is should say crypto because high amount of earning and higher risk of losing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: