Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4598 times)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.

Its true, I would rather choose trading cryptocurrency over stocks because when it comes to exchanges, stocks has large transaction fee compared to cryptocurrency exchanges. Another reasons is that, cryptocurrency exchanges has complete range of tools in trading like indicators and notifications for the users.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atmos

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Personally, I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies because their investment potential is much greater than the stock market. But if you need more "conservative" investments, the stock market is just right.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

cryptomarket and stock market some similarity.it has good potency to earn money, and also it had been finance industry that provide huge opportunity for people to earn money.but dont forget, both of them have big risk too.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

The best choice depends on each individual. Because sometimes everyone disagrees. If you want to get big profits quickly, then invest in cryptocurrency, but investing in cryptocurrency has a greater risk than the stock market. Both have advantages and disadvantages. So determine your choice. And think carefully so that you invest properly.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Why not do both? Invest in bitcoin and hodl while you invest in stock market. Both do have big profits, in stock market if you have invested in a right stock you will have better and higher profit. Just always monitor them.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

I prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrency because I believe in this space most of the traders are new and don't have much experience, most of them don't even know how to read the trend. Stocks is safer and pay dividend but if you want more return then crypto is definitely better. I've been in crypto for one year and I earn more here than from stocks.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
Perhaps most people know the stock market but now have few people know about the crytocurrency market. That said, the electronic money market still has a lot of potential in the future. Hope the electronic money market will grow same the stock market
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

If to get big and fast gain then I choose cryptocurrency. Because with cryptocurrency we can get bigger clutch than stock market. However, cryptocurrency is at risk and it needs to be considered before you invest. So choose what you think is good
The stock market is also at risk as crytocurrency. Every market is risky if you are not sure about it, seize the opportunity, and you will be profitable for yourself. It is best to invest in both markets to avoid risk from a particular market
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Whichever floats your boat. But it would also be nice if you can invest on both. Stock market has been there for a very long time but crypto is the "thing" now despite of the low market that we are experiencing now. It's best to not put all your eggs in just one basket, right?

Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

There are risks on stock exchanges and the cryptocurrency market, it is necessary to hedge these risks. The market of cryptocurrency is very young and very volatile, it's good and bad. No one can say what is best, stock exchanges or cryptocurrency.

Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

You need experience and analysis before you start any investment. And then, based on that and your personal preferences choose one. High returns on crypto may be a thorny way. Stock market is also safe only when you know what you are doing.

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

For greater benefits I choose cryptocurrency. Although cryptocurrency has a greater amount of risk, I still believe in cryptocurrency because it will give me a bigger profit from the stock market. I am ready with all the risks involved in cryptocurrency.

Roger1909

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

Maybe some people will assume that the stock market will be more profitable, but in my opinion investment in Cryptocurency is also arguably more profitable,And even though the possibility of price reduction is very significant, and if the price will go up it might be more profitable

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

The stock market and cryptocurrency both have advantages and disadvantages. I think, the choice of the best trading facilities can only be determined by each individual with a careful calculation.

But, I think, even though trading in cryptocurrency tends to be more risky because the price is more volatile than the stock market, but the potential of cryptocurrency is much greater.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

I would prefer crypto currency than stock market even though stock market has been here more than crypto currency, the crypto currency is still in its early stages as it has only came into being in 2009 but the price of bitcoins is way too higher and expensive than Gold. Both the markets does not remain stable for longer there will be a hike and fall in the market and people generally look for the prices to get down to invest in crypto currencies as well as in the stocks and when the prices goes up they tend to sell them to earn profits. Crypto currencies has proved to increase its price every year making it a good investment option.

thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

Stock market is selling for me quite complicated while cryptocurrency market feels to be really simple and Crystal Clear to use and trade, you buy low, you sell high. Anybody can perform that.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

The choice between investing in stocks or in coins depends on the investor's assessment of the prospects of these financial instruments in the future. If you understand the workings and technologies that underlie digital currencies, believe that digital currencies will revolutionize the banking system, change the way people transact, and be acceptable to everyone. Then there is nothing wrong if you try to buy a bit of bitcoin to invest or just try to trade with bitcoin. But if you do not like the risks of both investment instruments, you can still protect your wealth by buying gold.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

So many investors prefer in stocks because they know that is more safer than crypto, stock market are in this industry for how many decades, crypto is new,.

However, the stock market is very complicated. you have to know a lot about it, and there are real whales and sharks around you there: you will be swallowed. I like crypto.
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

If it's money that you want I would suggest taking the two. The reason for this is because two options or choice is always better than just one. And besides this two are not too far from each other in terms of investing. They are almost the same. I have learned that there are a few who become good at stocks exchange by joining the cryptocurrency first.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

Those who want to increase their income and earn money see the stock market as a good alternative. It is true that you will increase your income with the right investments. stocks or exchange rates are state controlled. so it is safe. but making a lot of money can take a long time.
but Cryptocurrency is different in this respect. the share of points is too high. The markets are very free. and the movement is too much. security is not enough. so the risk is big. but it is a very important market for making money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: